The Kiss

Harry's POV

I woke up because some one was toching my forhead.i relized it was just Malfoy changeing the bandages on me head......bandages on my head why do i- i groaned and turned over not faceing Malfoy "What happened?" he askes me.for some strange reason i push my pillow into my face and scream.

Draco's POV

Harry didnt stop screaming,he just kept screaming.at times he would calm down but then when i mention anything or anyone from that night he would scream into his pillow until he passed out.

Harry's POV

I couldnt help but scream until i cant anymorei just wanted to die..no body wanted me and no body needed me.the Drusleys sounded a great place for a moment.i didnt go to breakfast lunch or dinner anymore i didnt even go to my classes just stayed  in my room my knees up to my chin and my hands crushing my hair.

Draco's POV

I brought bits of food for harry and forced him to eat it weather he likes jt or not.At times i ask what happened that night but just continues screaming.

Harry's POV

Malfoy keeps threatening me that he will bring me to the hospital wing if i dont shut up.i dont realky care about anything anymore.For abouth the 30 or somthingth time i started screaming he brought me to the hospital wing.I still scream so they put silenceing spells on me.I was awake but rhwy probly didnt know i herd mcgonagall and the nurse say i might habe to go st.mugondos,when Malfoy herd this he said he will try to calm me down they say he has two days.

Draco's POV

I looked down at Harry who was sleeping on his bed once again,how on earth was i going to calm him down he's mental. i thought but something was telling mw i had to look out for him.i started by taking the pillows off his bed so he hopefukky wont scream.i had a strong urge to move a stray peice of hair out of his face that covers his scar.in the morning when i got up Harry was still asleep peacefully sleeping i started changing into my school cloths when i saw Harry's Emerald green eyes staring at me "mornin'"i said.

Harry's POV

When i woke up i was no longer in the hospital wing her was in his own bed.i looked around and saw Malfoy buttoning up his shirt.i stared at tge body behind the shirt when Malfoy noticed me smiled and said "mornin." i blushed then murmured "morning." "ready to say what happened that night?" Malfoy says as he buttons up the last button.i put my hand by my head looking for a pillow to scream to but i didnt find any Malfoy took them all.i groan then turn and face the wall not wanting to talk about it."Comon Harry its just me here no one else."he says "Did ginny do that to you?"Draco asks me.The mention of Ginnys name makes me want to scream but instead i sob.

Draco's POV

It was akward haveing Harry cry "comon Harry ," i say softley "just tell mw wha t hapened just one time and thats it."Harry sobs for another minute  or two then says," they wanted to talk to me just to say they think im gay i told them i diagree then dean uses potalas on me and crack my skull then covers me in my cloak." i sat not saying anything i couldn't find a answer.

Harry's POV

Malfoy sits on my bed next to me  while the akward silence gose on.

"Harry?"

"what?"

"Harry?"

"What!?"

"face me."

i turn and face Malfoy "what?" i sayone last time before he lowers his head and kisses me.