defense against the dark arts

__________________

Draco's  POV

__________________

i woke up with a start when someone got into my bed.turns out it was a dream Harry in my bed.

it was still about 11:00 i must've dozed off.

"whadareyoudoininmybed?" i asked still really sleepy, "cant fall asleep in my bed." he mutters.

"oh," i say with my eyes half open threating to close any second.

for some reason with out thinking it i asked if i could hug him. i wasnt planning it myself just came out somehow.

"uh-sure i guess." he said he just like me, was surprised to hear me blurt it out.i akwardly put my hands around him. im pretty sure we both felt akward for the firat 20 seconds.

i eventully started to kiss his shoulder going up slowly going up.

"Draco? uh what are you doing?"  me being my self didnt answer. i kept going up soon to his cheek.

"Draco?was what are you doing?" He said once i neared his mouth with mine.He turned his head partly into the pillow,hideing his mouth.

____________________

Harry's POV

____________________

Draco was freaking me out,i didnt go into his bed to kiss.

i kept asking him what he was doing but he never answerd.He kept trying to get to my lips.

Soon i felt his hand lide down my body going down to my pants "no.Draco St-stop!" i pulled his arm away wich led his other arm to do the same.

i got the chance.

i scrambled off the bed, "im-im -im going to go." i said as i grabbed my invisibility cloak and left the room.

i put it on as i closed the door behind me with a soft thud.

once i was in rhe common room i sat in the nearest chair,i then noticed some one sitting across from me,Pansy.

As i took ofd my cloak pansy noticed me and gave a muffled little scream. "oh its just you,What you doing out in the middke of the night Harry?" Pansy said settling back inti her chair.

"Draco," i muttered. "what was that?" pansy asked leaning forward. "Draco." i said a bit louder, "what about him?" she asked "Trying to kiss me 'n' alld that stuff." i said in a hushed tone.

"Dont see how thats bad." Pansy said looking a bit puzzled. "you wouldn't understand." I said.

before pansy could answer a owl flew in and dropoed a letter on Harrys lap. Harry opened the letter,it was from mcgonagall.

"What is it?" Pansy asked sitting closer to me.

i looked up from the latter and said "im the new defense against the dark arts teacher."

____________________

Draco's POV

____________________

i didnt feel anything.

How couod i be so stupid.a.dream.proves.nothing.

I slamed a fist in my pillow furious with myself . half an hour after Harry left i herd him tiptoe into the room and take some of his school belongings before leaving.

when i thought a door thud would happen his feet stoped.i herd him whisper "sorry,but im not the old Harry."

then i herd his feet leave the room and the familiar thud of the door closeing happened.

_________________________

Harry's POV

_________________________

I Went to bed in a corner,under my cloak. i woke up at the crack of dawn and disided to stay put for a little while.i herd quick footsteps coming from the boy dormitories. it was Drack,he looked around the common room searching for me.

i didnt dare move.

"Harry?" he would whisper once in a while, soon enough he gave up and left to go to breakfast.

i sat stilk for another 10 minutes before heading down to the great hall were i found Hermione at the slytherin table (as usal) with draco sitting  close by her,turning his head every few seconds probably looking for me.

He looked in my direction and his face lifted.our eyes met for a moment,but i lookes away and sat closer to Hermione a few 10 seats away from him.

"Good morning." Hermione said as she  scanned the newspaper.

"How you and Draco going?" she asked as i grabbed a paice of toast. "Spectacular." i said sarcastically. "Oh common tell me!" She pleaded folding the newspaper.

"Really bad, cant stand being next to him." i said biteing into the toast. "Oh thats not good! What happened?" She asked.

"Stuff happened." i said plainly.she gave me a seriouse look I saw Draco from behind Hermione stoo walking and je turned arounf walking back "Well he tries to kiss me in bed then tried putting his hand down my pants but ,no,  we're great."

"Annnnnnd why are you two not together?" Hermione asked "I didnt want him to okay!I didnt want him to kiss me or try putting his hand down my pants okay." i said slamming the toast on the table.

"But-i dont understand." Hermione said staring at her plate. "Before you lost your memory you two were perfect."

"That was before,this is after." As a last atempt to change the subject i said "im the new defense against the dark arts teacher."

Hermiones eyes widened "Really you a profecer?! Harry thats great," The last of breakfast we talked about my new teaching job,then i was sent to my clasroom to prepare the lessons.

My first class was Slytherins and Ravenclaws 7th years,both Hermione and Draco were there.

I showed how to do some advanced spells and the rest of the class tried to do the same.The whole class period i saw Draco look over at me Tear eyed,but Draco looked away once he saw me looking.

____________________

Draco's POV

____________________

I was makeing my way twards Harry,i noticed him look at me with something very close to Hatred.I stoped and turned around.Later i left the Great hall to get my school bag and i wasnt pleased to have Harry teaching me.

I kept dozeing off and stareing at him wich he noticed.For some reason i kept getting tear eyed wich i tried to hide as best as i posibbly can.

After lunch i had potions and this time Harry was there,not as a teacher but as a student.We were makeing youth potions this class period wich were actulky surprisingly a bit easy.

Harry was working with some hufflepuff as i worked with blaise.The potion was about done when slughorn called for it ti be tested.i took a sample aand went to the teacher.

Im sure i wasnt the only once to notice the potion spilling all over Harry as he turned into a toddler.

sorry for not updateing,i left my divice some wear and i had to waight a week to get it back any way yeah this was the plot twist enjoy