Back together

____________________

Draco's POV

____________________

Hermione now sat by us every day in the great hall,talking about  charms,and the old Harry,and you-know-who.

We sat at the very edge of the slytherin table, same place as the day before.I sat biting into an apple as Harry and Hermione were discussing The most decent DADA (defense agenst the dark arts) class.

Mine and Harry's Hands toched again,but this time he didnt pull his hand away. Instead he moved his hand more on mine.

I caught him glanceing at me again,he turned slightly pink then turned back to Hermione. His fingers started to slowly curl around my hand.

He was about to curl his fingers all the way when he stoped and took his hand away.

i dont blame him,he dosnt remember anything.

"Harry?" Hermione was snapping fingers in fron of his eyes "Harry!?" he shook his head "what?"

"are you listening?" she asked him,

"Well if the flashbackes didnt block out everything then i would've." He said faceing her.

"Flash back!? what did you see??!!" Harry hesitated "I-i dont want to talk about it. " He said.

He looked at me for a couple of seconds his face was red.

"Well Harry both of us are going to the library after breakfast." Hermione said."For what?" He asked her.

"Tomorrow we have lessons,you dont remember them." She said finishing her eggs.

"oh," Harry said looking down to his plate were sll the food was un toched.

"Common," she said tugging him away to the library and i was left aloneat the table.

____________________

Harry's POV

____________________

Hermiones review of the previous lessons were simlpy boring,it was a good time to have flash backs but they never did.

In the morning my flash back was me in Azkaban,They never told me i went there, then it showed when i got back and the tiny pary then a bit after the party.

While we were sitting at lunch i asked Hermione "Why did i go to Azkaban?" She stoped eating,looked up and swallowed. "Well?" i asked.

She stuffed mashed patatos into her mouth and began talking "shey shound four jair kn Run," She said through a moth full.

"Say that again with no food in your mouth. "

She sighed "They found your Hair on rons dead body,they thought you killed him,but then they let you out because well voldy was back."

I didnt say anything."How did you know about that?" she asked before shoveling food in her mouth.

"Flash back." i muttered.she nodded her head.

Malfoy asked me if i wanted to go ride our brooms out side,i agreed since i had nothing to do.

we raced on our brooms throwing goldball sized balls to for each other to cacth.When the sun was almost all the way down we un mounted our brooms and walked for the castle.

As we walked we were silent,but soon i broke it "Do you think i can ask a teacher for something to get my memory back?"

"Think so," he said "you Could also ask the nurse." he addded.