The scar

Draco's POV

Iunlock my lips from Harry's,his face looked just as shocked as mine.I smirk and say "get dressed so we can go to breakfast.Harry just lays there probly shocked."Oh common dont make me dress you."to this Harry gets up and starts putting on his shirt and pants as i tie my shoes.

Harry's POV

Was Ginny right?was i gay Oh common Draco  Malfoy Kissed me of course im gay.or Malfoys gay and he thinks i am.I thought about what Ginny said as i walked to the freat hall for the first time in days.i sit by Malfoy and say Malfoy was that really necessary?" "yes,yues it was and dont call me Malfoy anymore." "O kay." i said as i scooped up some oatmeal.i was halfway through eating when Draco pit his hand on my thigh and started sliding his had up to my zipper.i put his hand away and give him a not now look,he just shrugs and keeps eating.

Draco's POV

Things got more akward betwee me and Harry,too much blushing i think.it was saturday so while we were in our room i said "So what do you want to do?""i dont know," he said getting off his bed and laying by me on my bed "nothing?nothing at all?" i ask "well would it be weird if we just made out right here right now?" Harry asked "no,"i answerd Harry  turned twards me and put his hands around my neck then he starts to kiss me and all  i could do is kiss him back.

Harry's POV

i started unbuttoning Draco's shirt and he dosnt stop me he just unbuttons mine.i pull the  shirt off, our lips still locked together.soon draco finishes unbuttoning  my shirt and helps me take it off.Draco bites my lip askimg for entrance into my mouth and i let him explore every inch of it.

Draco's POV

I think i could actully get used to this kissing stuff with Harry who cares what people think about us i love Harry James Potter and no one will take him away from me.

Harry's POV

I woke up with Draco sleeping on my bare chest.i stroke his blond hair as he sleeps.Soon he opens his butiful blue-grey eyes,Draco sits up and says "what time is it?" "who cares?" i say as i lay on Draco."5:18 we could make it to dinner before it ends if we hurry." says draco "Nah lets just do this," i say as i try to kiss Draco again "you get no more untill after dinner." Draco says sitting up "fine." i say as i pull on my shirt.

Draco's POV

Wen sit down at the slitherin table with just five minutes to finish eating,i grab a chicken wingmas Harry takes mashed potatoes.soon the food disappears and both of us start going to the common room when harry faints.