Blaise

Harry's POV

the Nine of us went to the room of requirements instead of the great hall so we could all sit at the same table.As we aproched the room i started paceing and saying we need a room to eat at we need a room to eat at. in my head.

soon enough the door apeared and we filed in.inside we found a long table with hot food already waiting for us. "Ron would've loved this !" Hermione said scanning the room,blue walls,tiled floor,woden table with a bench on either side.

We all sat down and at once started talking and eating.We stayed in the room of requirements for longer than the usal dinner time. I could feel my head getting foggy and my eye lids getting heavy.

"Im going to go to our dorm I'll  have to duck tape my eyeslids to my  forehead if i have to stay here any longer."i say to Draco and the others."Okay ill cacth up to you in a minute."Draco said before squeezing my hand then letting go.

I walk down the Dark deserted hall twords The Slytherin house when i spot a figure standing in the shadows.Im about to pass it when thwy jupt out infront of me blocking my path,its Blaise."Why hello Potter,what are you doing out here without your boyfreind?" he asks me "Walking," i say "Well guess what Potter?"

"what?"

Before i can do any thing or say anything that basterd slamed me agenst the wall and kissed me.

Draco's POV

I walk out of the room of requirements  with Pansy at my side talking to me about the upcoming holiday Halloween. Pansy was saying something about spider candy when i spot two figures kissing agenst the wall.

Soon i relize its not just any one its Blaise and-and........................Harry?

"And then-hey Draco are you listening?" she snapps fingers in front of my face and notices what im looking at.She puts hands up to her mouth in horror.

Pansy runs up to Blaise and trys to pull him away from harry but from the looks of it Blaise was holding his ground."GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFREIND BEFORE I JINX YOU!!" I shout at Blaise.

He still dosnt let go of Harry "EVERTE STATUM!" (dueling spell that causes openent to feel short burst of pain) I yell with my wand pointed at Blaise.He yells and backs away from Harry.

Once blaise let go of Harry,Harry Punched Blaise in the face probly brakeing his nose.

Harry looks up at me his face looks as shocked as ever.he keeps looking down at Blaise then back to me then back to Blaise. Soon he says weakly "D-Draco i-i was just walking then h-e just." Harry gave up trying to tell me what happened and sat on the ground crying.

i could tell Harry didn't want to kiss blaise,that it wasnt his fault.I sat down by  him on the cold floor "i couldn't get him off me."Harry whimpered in a voice that didnt sound like his own "Dont-dont brake up with me."He sobbed.

i wrapped my arms around Harry and said "Im not brakeing up with you." "your-your not?" Harry said as he took off his glasses and started to wipe them with the hem of his shirt."No." i said giving him a tight hug.

i looked up and saw Pansy,i forgot she was here.

"We should get going then." i said as i helped Harry to his feet. As we aproched the Slytherin house Harry Sniffled,His eyes refused to meet mine but he let me hold his hand.

I said goodnight to Pansy before Dragging Harry to our dorm. I wacthed him as he changed into his pajamas looking guilty. i climbed into his bed besides him, "sorry," he said still not looking at me.

"Did you slam Blaise into the wall and kiss him?"

"no,"

"did you want to kiss him?"

"no,"

"Did you enjoy the kiss?"

"no"

"see nothing to be sorry about Harry."

"i still feel guilty."

"for what?"

Harry shrugs,

i sigh then after a moments hesitations i kiss Harry on the lips.For a moment he just sitts there then he kisses me back.i could feel him undoing my shirt buttons and i ,of course, dint stop him as he pulls off my shirt revealing my abs and dark mark.

i start unbuttoning Harry's shirt with our lips still locked.i quickley slip off his shirt leaving his chest also bare.Soon his hand slides down my chest and he starts unzipping my jeans.

It's not long before Harry finishes unzipping my Pants and he slides his hand inside my boxers to my forbidden forest.