Quidecth

Draco's POV

We wenr on the frosty feild were people roared for either team.

the blew the whistle and the Slytherin team shot up in the air,Harry was up in the sky looking for the sneeky little snicth as i went by the three big hoops.

I saved 1....2 quaffles from flying in.

we scored 3 times,one got through the slytherin hoop and the Ravenclaws cheered.

Harry's POV

I searched the sky through out the stadium looking for the shimmer of the snicth. I wacthed as Blaise scored another goal then i saw it.

a shimmer gold.

I dived for the snicth and the ravenclaw dived after me,there broom was nothing compared to the speed of the fire bolt as i zigzags avoiding team mates on brooms.

my hand was out streacthed trying its best to cacth the snicth wich didnt allow it.

I gained more speed desprate to cacth the snicth.The raven claw was at the edge of my broom stick also desprate for tue snicth.

i streacthed my arm as far as i could.

i started curling my fingers around the snicth then i caught it.

The crowd eroupted into Cheers the moment i caught it, I stoped my broom in the hair and held the snicth.

Then an unexpected Bouldger Hit me full force in the head and i fell off my broom and landed on the ground.

every.thing.around.me.went.dark.

                ~•----°●°----•~

I woke up in a hospital bed.

how did i get here? i thought

"Harry speack to me,Harry!?" my vision cleared up and i saw Hermione looking down at me "Hermione?" i croaked.

i looked down at my cloths.

green? silver? why am i wearing slytherin cloths?

i looked at Hermiones cloths Ravenclaw?

A million questions burst into my head like fireworks and i blurt out "Why are you wesring ravenclaw cloths,why am i wearing slytherin cloths,why am i holding a snicth?"

I felt something squeeze my hand and i turned and saw Malfoy,Malfoy holding my hand.

I grabbed my hand away "What are you doing here?" i asked,my eyes were wide open,i looked at Hermione "Whats Malfoy doing here?!" i asked.

I was confused and shocked.

Hermione looked up at Malfoy eyes wide in horror, "He lost his memory!" She yelled.