hogsmead Snowball fight

Harry's POV

I woke up my my head resting on Draco's bare chest,he was strokeing my hair when he noticed i was awake.

"Morning Scarhead." he said as i sat up a bit still  laying on his chest.

"morning," i say sleeply."Its a Saturday,Hogsmead,"Draco said still strokeing my hair"Do you want to go?" He askes me.

"i guess we could go,we missed all the other ones."I say to him,"well we have untill after breakfeast then."

Draco reaches down and kissing me on the lips slowly going lower and lower to my chest.

Draco's POV

We stayed in Harry's bed  untill we knew we should get ready if we wanted to make it to hogsmead.i looked out the window and saw that Hogwarts already had a white layer of snow.

Harry grabbed his invisibility cloak put it in his pocket then we both walked hand in hand to the Great hall.We got stares from people but i hardley cared anymore.

As we walked  i saw Pansy Run up to us.Harry probably  noticed that i went  tense because he squeezed my hand tighter.

"Hey Draco," She said acting her cutest "Hi Pansy," i said still squeezing Harry's hand.

"You going to Hogmead today?"Pansy asked "Yeah im actually going there with Harry."

Pansy's smile droped a little "I thought you hated Harry." she said crossing her arms. "Well he's  my boyfreind ,now if you dont mind were trying to cacth up with Hermione."

This news made Pansy's  mouth drop open and she looked down at our hands wich were still locked together then down to her feet. "O-okay i was just woundering if you wanted to meet up at the three broomsticks or somthing." Pansy said looking a bit sad.

i thought for a moment then said "well if your not going with anyone to Hogsmead i guess you can come with us. " Pansy's face brightened "Really!?" i looked over at Harry then back to Pansy and said "yeah why not."

Pansy let out a high picthed squeal as the three of us started walking to the Great hall to look for Hermione.

Once we  got into Hogsmead we found Hermione with Ginny  dean seamus  Neville and luna walking twords the book store.

Harry's POV

"Hey Hermione," i said cacthing up to the six of them "Mind if we

join you? " "sure," Hermione said "Pansy with you?" "Yeah mind if she comes? "  i asked "Of course she can come with us."Hermione said.

The nine of us went into the book store and started scanning book shelves "Hey Harry i found the perfect book for you and Draco!" Luna said running over to Draco and me "Whats it called?" Draco asked "1001 Baby Wizard and Wicthes names."luna said holding up the book. Every body started laughing so much we got kicked out of the Book store.

"Who's up for Honey Dukes?" Dean asked as Draco spotted Blaise coming twards him "Hello Malfoy whos your little boyfreind?"  blasie said sarcastically to Draco "Well if you hadn't  noticed my boyfreind here is Harry Potter." Draco said.

"Gay are you Malfoy?" Blasie asked him "Yep," Draco said calmely "And as i said this here is my boyfreind." Draco said nodding to me."oooooh!" Blaise said mockingly.

"Blaise Leave them alone." Pansy said stepping in front of Draco. "be right back," i whispered to Draco before i speed walk behind a tree several feet away from Blasie and put on my Invisibility cloak.

I walked behind Blasie who was arguing with Pansy And Draco as the  other six were lookeing at the honey dukes window.I scooped up a chunk of snow and patted it into a snowball then i threw it straight into Blasie's uncovered Face giving him a white wash.

still under my cloak i grab more snow, walk over to Draco and say "Im back." as Blaise yells "WHO DID THAT!?!?" I threw the other snowball at his face again .After Blasie brushed the snow off his face he Yelled "SERIOUSLY WHO THE BLOODY HELL THREW THAT!?!?!?!" "Throw another one," Draco whispers to me  trying to hold back a laugh.

Hermione and the others see the next snow ball i threw and start laughing at Blasie's rage "I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL-" Another snowball  hits his face.

people around us stop and wacth untill Blaise stomps away and falls to the ground when he turns around to yell again,people starts laughing again including me.I take off my cloak as Hermione ,Dean ,seamus ,Ginny, Neville, and Luna come twards us still snickering.

"Dude that was awesome. " seamus says "He looked so cluless." Ginny said.

i smiled and put my cloak back on,i grabed a pile of snow and patted it in to  a snow ball right before i threw  it at Hermione  and yelled "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!"

"Thats hardly fair you get a invisibility cloak and we dont!" Hermione said laughing as we all started throwing snowballs at each other.

After the long snow ball fight we diside to got to the three brokm sticks for the last half an hour before we go back to Hogwarts. Soon we are all filled with butter beer  and we race back to Hogwarts just in time for Dinner.