The Return of The Death Eaters

Another grunt escaped through my mouth as my hand swung downwards, cold metal slicing through flesh, blood pouring out onto my already stained hands and robes. The thing about murdering in the wizarding robe, it was dreadfully easy to clean up after you were done.

And dreadfully easy to frame someone who needed to be out of the picture.

The body under my knees successfully mauled, I staggered to my feet, taking out my wand and muttered a few spells that would clean my clothes and wipe away and evidence that I was the one to do this.

I made sure to check underneath the fingernails, they had screamed and scratched at me when I murdered them. I wondered if i should be worried that stabbing them was so easy for me, but decided it wasnt worth it. 

Pulling a few brown hairs from my pocket, i couldnt help but feel immense satisfaction at the remarkable perfection of my plan. The hairs were delicately places underneath the fingernails and on the robes. Standing back to admire my work, I assured myself it was perfect, and left.

The next morning, I couldn't remember why there were hairs in my pocket and while my arm was so damn sore. I must have slept strangely,

Harry's POV

I woke up naked next to Draco.

|| GEE I WONDER WHAT THE HELL WE DID LAST NIGHT WINK WONK||

Draco was already awake, stroking my hair,"Mornin' beautiful. " Draco said "morning." i said sitting up on my bed.

"That was an interesting night. "Draco said sitting up by me."Should i tell Hagrid im gay? " i asked Draco "Do you want to?" he asked me.

"Well he is the one that helped me get into Hogwarts 'n' stuff, I think he should know," I told Draco "You could tell him now before breakfast starts," Draco said "Or we can stay here in bed."I thought for a moment  then said "I think I'll tell him now." I said as I got to the edge of my bed and put my clothes on.

I knocked on Hagrids door and heard Fang start barking. Soon, Hagrid opened the door and said "'Arry! 'Ow nice to see you, come in come in." I sat down in one of Hagrids big chairs and said "Hagrid I, uh, there's  something i was meaning to tell you." "Sure 'Arry, what is it?" Hagrid asked. "Promise you wont freak out?" I asked.

"Promise," Hagrid said as he put down two butterbeers.

"And you promise you'll support me?"

"O'v course ." Hagrid said as he started drinking his butterbeer."I'm gay," Hagrid spit out his butterbeer.

"You? Gay?" he asked

"And im with Malfoy." i finished

Hagrid spit out the butterbeer he just put in his mouth. "With Malfoy?" He asked disbelievingly. "Are yeh serious?

"Im serious," i told Hagrid

Hagrid sat there looking at me then beamed out "Harry's Found himself a Lover!!" I smiled.

"So your fine with it?" i asked him. "Course i am." Hagrid said now smiling "Im Hap-" Hagrids sentance was cut off by some one slamming the door open.

Hagrid stood up "Carfull you'll brake th' door!" "Harry! Come here." said a voice i barley recognized.I stood up and went out side,i suddenly relized the person as Professor McGonagall.

"Come!" Professor McGonagall snaped. I followed Professor McGonagall up sevral stair cases and into the bathroom were Moaning Myrtle Lived in.

I looked At what Professor McGonagall  wanted me to see and i saw Ron lying on the ground covered in dryed blood.

I froze unable to speack or move." i-Wh-what happened?" i asked McGonagall once i got my ability to speak back.

"We dont know," she said "Who Killed Him!!!!!!!!!?????"I yelled at McGonagall."As far as we know.........you did."

HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUYS THNX FOR REAFING MAH BOOK
HAVE AND AWSOME CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!