boyfreind

Harry's POV

Im confused to find myself not in dracos or my bed but in a hospital wing bed.i look around me its about midnight and i start groaning since i could and should be in dracos bed.The nurse probly herd the groaning becausenshe came running in with a candle.i dont stop  groaning i just found a reason not to be mental now they're turning me mentle.The nurse gose by me and says "What is it sweety?" that made me groan more "what is it?"she asked again"Draco." i groaned "You want to see Draco?"she asked "yes." he groaned "can you wait till morning?" "noo."

Draco's POV

I wake up because of a tap on the window.i open it only to find an owl.intake the note and read  it.

Dear Draco Malfoy,
Harry Potter is asking to see you right now,we know its 12:00 but Harry Potter here says he can't wait till morning.

     ~the hospital  wing

i finally had a resason to visit Harry, i snuck out of the common room and walked upstairs to the hospital wing were i slowley opened the door "Draco?" i herda weak voice call out "Harry? you here?"i call out "right here ."  he says.i walk over to his bed "you wanted to see me?" harry nods then tells the nurse she can go now."well?"i ask "come here,closer." hary says.i lean in closer.

"closer." he says

i lean in closer,

"you gata lean closer than that."

i leaned in were i almost toched his nose."good enough?" i ask.

"good enough." Harry says as he kisses Draco."wana sleep here with me?" Harry askes "how bout i kidnap you and bring you to our room?" Harry put two thumbs up as i picked him up and carried him into our room.

Harry's POV

Draco told me to put the cloak over us,incase we're seen.Draco whispers the pasward while he sets me on the ground.When we enter we see once again that it is deserted,everyone went to bed.When we get into pur room he says"Why did you faint?"I couldn't remember then i rememberd.my scar felt like it was on fire and was about to burn my head off my shoulders.As i tell this to Draco he listens carfully then when i finished he  moved some of my hair away to reveal my thin lightning scar.i stare at him as he toches the scar with his thumb.We juat stay like that for what seemed like a long time before i said "shouldn't we go to bed?""we are in bed," Draco said "i ment sleep." i said anoyyed "just like that?" he says as  he rolls over and starts kissing my neck.

Draco's POV

I woke up because of the light streaming in from the windows, the nurse is gana flip when she finds out hes gone,i thought as i looks at Harry.I looked around the room we had a pile of home work to do.I sat up on the bed letting Harry take over most of it,i stand up and walk to my trunk were i get a shirt out.As i pull on the shirt i hear a voice say"Why did you leave the bed?"i turn around Harry's emerald eyes were open and looking at me."Ton of homework."i replyed "Cant we do that later?"Harry asked "Nope," i say "we can do other things later.""breakfast didn't even start yet." Harry said "the faster we finish the better."i tell him "fine." says Harry getting up and dressed.

Harry's POV

I didnt go to breakfast that morning Draco tried dragging me to breakfast i told him i need extra time to finish my homework.Instead Draco went on his own and brought me an apple back.I was finishing  a 15 inch essay for our DATDA class Draco had to help me alot because i wasnt there when they explained everything.

We finished everything just in time for Dinner i didnt want to go but Draco Made me by  litterley dragging me.Draco put a load of food on his plate then he slid the plate over to me."Do i seriously have to eat this?" i asked as draco put food on a diffrent plate for himself "Every last bit of it." i sighed and slowley started to eat food.Draco made Harry stay  at the table untill all the food disappeared.

Draco's POV

We walked to the Slitherin common room when Ginny one again stoped us,but this time with out Dean.I took harry hand  and held it behind my back squeezing it."What do you want now?" Harry askes her coldley,"Harry i just wanted to say im sorry for what happened."i squeezed  Harry's hand harder and he squeezed back"you sorry?How Are you sorry for anything?" Harry asked her "Hary i-i was wrong im sorry,me and dean broke up....we could get back together." "Becuse of you and dean i almost ended up in st.mundgos and no you were right i am gay." Harry said before he grabbed my face and kissed me.when he pulled away and looked at Ginny her mouth was open harry patted her cheek and said "Yep,thanks fornthe Boyfriend,well got to go bye." Harry said before pullin me way to the Slitherin common room."i cant belive you did that." i said ,Harry started laughing "Lets go scarhead."