My Professor's Affair

Av Mjsbales

Diana Hawthorne- Big stack bully. Rebel. Daredevil. The way her parents and everyone who knows her defines he... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Not an Update

Not an Update

4.2K 101 51
Av Mjsbales

This story took lots of turns and some people have been pointing out the errors. I'm a very complicated person and once I edit this, that means that I have to remove this from wattpad first. I upload the chapters based on another idea that pops inside my head, if I decide to kill Diana's character, I could because I wrote this. If I asked for your opinion, then you matter to me and if I don't, I just don't. I could easily just kill both the characters and just be done with it, because it's my story, it's my mind and it's my time. All the errors are mine and I already know it. Do you honestly think that I'm that dumb? I accepted the mistakes of this story so why make a fuss out of it in the comments section?

Tranquilizate if you got a problem with me, post it here. Why not write your own story so you could decide how to fuck it up? I do value opinions and if you only would just read the notes, you would see that I know there are some vague scenes and chapters. But it's my story. I decide what I would do with it. I did not force anyone to read this so don't force your ideas on me.

And to all of the people who liked this story, thank you! I really appreciate you guys and if you can, please do drop me some messages about this story and I will do my best to make the most out of it. I'm sorry if I let you guys down.

Peace out ❤️🌹🚬✌️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.1M 93.9K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
53K 2K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
242K 8.4K 71
Eli Torres just wants to go through her last two years of high school without making any real connections. She's convinced herself that she's moved o...
38.5K 1.4K 13
Clair is a beautiful smart and athletic girl. She live by herself and has a terrible pass. She is a vampire and something about her life is about to...