Chapter 47

After all the words that were and were not spoken, along came the morning. I stirred half awake, feeling the shift of the bed, the warm and the weight that I grown to love for the past two months have removed itself from tangling to my limbs.

I tried to anchor my hands again to her waist but she untangled them, I almost whined in despair.

"I have to go wash up dear. I haven't been able to remove my makeup and I didn't took a bath last night." She whispered in my ear and smiled.

"Want me to scrub the filth out of you?". I hummed and I heard her scoff.

I moved to the center of the bed, trying to catch whatever heat she has left. I can hear her move around and about on the room and just with the thought of her there with me even when I wake up is soothing my senses like a lullaby to my soul.

I sniffed all the smell that she left and just when I couldn't get enough, I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know how long I was sleeping until I felt someone nudged my shoulder.

"I bet you could sleep all day but you said that we will go to the new place today." I hear Victoria said as she kept on touching my face with her finger.

"Hmmm." I opened my left eye and she was squatting beside the bed, peering close at my face.

She was already dressed in her casual clothes and by means of casual, a red blouse tucked in her pencil skirt and her killer heels.

"Good morning or should I say, noon now. I made you breakfast but well, I guess it is lunch now." She scoffed and I smiled at her.

"Can I get a good morning slash noon kiss from my girlfriend then?". I smirked and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Go wash up and eat if you want us to see the new place." She says and stood up.

"Ugh. Okay." I sat down first before I stood up from the bed stretching.

"Uhhh." She cleared her throat and I looked at her.

"What?". I asked and her eyes looked down on my crotch. "Sorry, Hawk's awake."

"Would you stop calling it that?". She huffed and turned around.

"What do you think I should call him?". I say while walking towards the other door which I presume, the bathroom.

"Just don't call it anything." She says.

"Nope." I say as I got inside the bathroom and closed the door.

I just washed my face, tried to find the extra toothbrush which I found on her second drawer and brushed my teeth.

When I got out of the bathroom, Victoria is not on her bedroom anymore. She made the bed and made sure to put my shoes on the foot of the bed too. I sat down and put my shoes back on and decided to go downstairs.

I found her on the kitchen, her head stuck on her laptop.

"Can I get my kiss now?". I asked while hugging her back.

She looked back at me and pecked my lips.

"Hmmm. You made pancakes? Awesome!". I say and took the plate I assumed she prepared for me.

"Hmmm. When you're done, maybe we should go to that place you're talking about."

"Yep! When I'm done eating. But it will all be bare. No furnitures or anything. I really don't know if you're going to like it. If you do, you have to choose all the furnitures and things there." I said in a teasing tone. She seemed to take it seriously.