Chapter 45

"When did you say the fashion show was?". I asked my aunt while she's sitting in front of my TV watching Mickey Mouse Club.

"Saturday."

"Okay, when is the flight?".

"Friday afternoon." She says and I sat down beside her.

"Hmmm, can I go there by Saturday?".

"I need to prep up early in the morning by Saturday. I need you to be there."

"I can get the jet prepped up so I can be there Saturday morning."

"Do you have somewhere else to be?".

"Yes."

"Where? Aside from your half ass schoolwork and you fucking your Doctor slash Professor, you got nowhere else to be."

"Ugh. Can you just stop that? Everytime I try to make a productive conversation with you, you always brought up Victoria."

"Because you're trying to make Victoria productive! You have sex with her all the time so maybe she will produce you an heir!".

"Ugh! Victoria and I will be going to the new place I got for us. We will be going to spend the night there and I will be flying to Paris by Saturday morning. And FYI, she's on a pill." I huffed and she crossed her arms against her chest.

"Hmmm, fine."

"And please stop badgering me about it. I don't even want the girls to know."

"Ohhh, I heard Barbara talking about it."

"But they don't know it's Victoria! I don't want them to know."

"Well, is it not against their rules or something? Having relations with their patients more so, their students?".

"Why do you think we keep it? You're just annoying and always picked on me."

"It's because you're my only niece left or maybe nephew... I really don't know what you are but I don't care because you're my blood and you're cute and I support you of your life choices but isn't it the aunt's job to make sure your life is living hell?".

I huffed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever whatever. You're crazy. Look at you watching Mickey Mouse Club!".

"Like you don't watch Benjamin the monster eleven earlier." She says and sipped her what I assume tea.

"Ugh. It's Ben Ten! He's a hero and he has monsters, how cool is that?".

"Ben eleven, twelve, thirteen, what's the difference? They're all cartoons."

"There's a big difference! And what a big word for a grown up woman who's watching Mickey Mouse Club."

"And sipping tea." She says and looked at the TV again.

I heard the front door open and shut close, before I could look I heard that voice I was craving for all morning.

"You haven't been in your economics class today."

"Good morning to you too my girlfriend." I say and looked at her while she's setting her bag down at the coffee table.

"Good morning Amanda." Victoria says to my aunt who looked up at her.

"Good morning Victoria. If I may call you that. You're my niece's girl-friend after all." My aunt says with a smirk.

Victoria glanced at me with a piercing look then looked at my aunt again.

"Tea?". My aunt said while gesturing to the teapot..