Chapter 12

DIANA'S POV

It's been a week. A whole fuckin' week. I sat here in the witch's class staring at her perfect ass. She knows that I don't and never did listen to every word she said these past few days but she didn't rant out on me. She just ignored me.

What the fuck is happening to my life?

I groaned at that thought and everyone stared at me. The witch looked at me for a moment. She got a blank face again and stared a little while and didn't even said a word. She started explaining again.

Another hour has passed and I decided to linger a little while. I feel so overly frustrated. As I wait for the last person to exit out the classroom, I approached her desk. She's already preparing to leave.

"Can I have a word with you?." I said.

She looked at me with a look that almost made me scurrying back away. But I'm not afraid of her.

Oh, who are you shitting Diana?

"No." She said and grabbed her bag.

"Why can't you speak with me? You have been ignoring me these past few days."

"Oh, do I?." She just slumped her sling bag on her left shoulder and walked past me.

"Did I do something wrong?."  I asked as I follow her like a puppy.

She just walked and all I hear was her heels clacking on the silent halls. Her perfect ass on my view but I snapped my mind out of it because I got BIGGER matters at hand.

"Tell me why have you been ignoring me in the class. All of your classes! I workes hard for every assignment, I raise my hand for points, volunteer but you don't choose me. Was it about the k---." I stopped as she swiftly turned back towards me and pinned me to the wall.

"You don't get a say to the choices I made inside my classroom." She growled at me. Her minty breath fanning my face and my lungs almost popped.

I kept my cool.

"We are not inside your classroom Professor Clements." I answered and even I, was surprised by my seductive tone.

Her face remained stoic and my mouth decided to ruin my glory, "And we were not in your classroom when I get to---"

"Or even in my office." She finished what I was implying to say. She let go of me and walked away again.

I just stood there dumb founded by this wicked witch.

Help me God, I need a drink.

I huffed and walked hastily to the parking lot only to be grabbed back by huge hands.

"Where do you think you're going?."

"What the fuck do you want from me?." I growled back to the guy who caused the spilling incident last week.

"I told you guys she's got a hot accent." He said back to his friends and his friends eyed me maliciously.

"I've been trying to catch up with you this whole week and voilá, I got the chance to catch you today. Its Friday, wanna hang out?." He smirked at me.

"No." I sternly say and walked but he grabbed my arm again.

"Hey, I'm talking to you London." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm not gonna go out with you so stop it. Stop this shit, and for the last time, I'm telling you to never lay your filthy hands on me or you're gonna kiss them goodbye." I sneered at him.