Chapter 7

DIANA'S POV

I slumped my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the gigantic building while having my sunglasses on. My head still hurts like a bitch because of Toni's party last night.

"Good morning. I'm here to see Professor Alberta Devaughn." I smiled at the red haired woman. She's quite stunning with her pink lips and black business suit. She smiled at me and I took of my glasses to take a good look at her.

"Good morning. May I ask for your name miss?". She continued to stare to my eyes. Yes I get that all the time. Considering I got unusual eye color same with my mom. Very light grey which can easily be noticed with my strawberry blonde hair.

"I can even add my number." I winked at her and she laughed waving me off.

"Oh as much as I wanted to... but I'm tied forever. You are definitely gorgeous and with a classic sense of humor tho. But what is your name silly?." She beamed at me.

"Diana. Diana Adeline Hawthorne." I replied and she nodded. She left abruptly and I saw her come back with a blonde woman.

"Good morning Miss Hawthorne. I'm pleased to see you today." The blonde said. "Claire. Please give me Miss Hawthorne's schedule so that I could accompany her and introduce her around?." The blonde woman smiled and motioned for the red haired named Clair as Claire handed her a piece of paper.

"See ya around Claire." I winked at her and turned my attention to the blonde woman.

"Where are my manners? My name is Alberta DeVaughn and I'm your Dean at the college of business administration major international finance." She then held out her right hand at me and I accepted it. I smiled at her. She looked pretty good also.

"Diana."

I liked the way this woman talk. She seemed to be the type of person who can lighten up any moody day. She's so bubbly.

After awhile of meeting my professor's which I barely paid attention to. We came to stop at a closed room. I can notice the hesitation of the Dean before knocking on the door.

The door swung open and revealed a goddamn gorgeous brunette with furrowing perfect eyebrows. She has the best smoking hot dark complexion. She squinted her eyes at me like I'm an unbearable insect.

"I hope you have a good reason to interrupt my class."

Oh my god.
That velvet voice.

"I told you yesterday that we will be having a new student." The Dean explained.

The brunette didn't even bother to look at me.

"Go find a seat." She said and the Dean just left without a word. The brunette closed the door and went back to the pedestal.

I found a seat on the fifth row and took out my pen and notebook.

"Hey.''

I turned my head and saw another red haired girl smiling at me.

"Hi." I smiled back at her.

"My name is Sasha. Sasha Deitritz."

"I'm----"

"You!!! You like wasting my time don't you?!."

I saw those green orbs glaring at me. I never seen such eyes so deep green. It doesn't look real but I know it is. She walked closer to me and leaned back as she leaned forward to me levelling her face with mine.

"When I speak... All your attention is focused on me. Only. Me." Her eyes focusing on mine is not the best idea right now.
But I never backed down.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were the jealous type." I said then everyone gasped and looked at me like I'm the worst sinner in the world.

She stood straight and looked at me.

"Yes. Yes I am. But do tell though. What are you called?."

I gritted my teeth who does she thinks she is?

"Diana. Diana Hawthorne." I answered and she smirked at me. That insulting smirk.

"Well... Miss Hawthorne. Yes you are right. I'm the jealous type because I never liked sharing. The idea of it disgusts me."

Her words were like venom and I'm about to get poisoned to death. She doesn't look angry. She is sickeningly calm as fuck.

"Especially when it would be something as pure as the oxygen to breathe with you." She added while walking back to her pedestal.

I was fuming but that ass... I would love to tap that ass.

"So when the Book was published by Margaret Mead it was one of the best books about behavioral psychology."

I just stared at her like a creep but I kept my guards up.

Me acting tough is like a second skin to me so I just looked at her and cannot deny the oozing appeal. She has a short hair which she wore one sided. Pair of simple diamond earrings. Bloody red lipstick on those plump lips. And those set of firm breasts. Now that is a creepy thought. I should go to jail for this!

She should go to jail for her fucking sex appeal!!!

Don't get me wrong. I mean she is wearing a decent white blouse and black pants. Which hugged her perfect ass like second skin.

What the hell am I thinking?

She is waving her hands like expressing something which I don't care. I noticed her Breitling watch and no signs indicating she is married.

"You make sure sure you heard every word I say. Or you drop this class." I heard Her say.

Was she talking to me?

"Miss Hawthorne! Are you gonna snap out of it or I'll make you?!."

I looked around and noticed that all eyes are on me. This is the very first time that somebody made me feel like shit.

I hastily stood up and marched towards the door without saying another word.

Damn this bitch!!!
Pretty face
Gorgeous body
But still a bitch!

As I walk to my car I can't help the sting in my eyes and my tears start to fall.