Chapter 51

As much as I never wanted the kiss to stop, I hugged her and let her head rest on my shoulder.

"I love you. I love you so much, you wicked witch." I whispered and she hugged me back.

"I love you too. You insufferable idiot." She says and kissed her head. I didn't even knew I was crying. When I looked at her, she too has some tears on her face.

"Please don't cry. I want to make you happy. I want to be with you. I'm sorry about Sandra. But when I saw her, I felt nothing. Not even regret. I see her as a part of my past but you are my now. I love you Professor Clements." I say and cupped her face.

"When?".

"When did I fall in love with you or when did I realize I don't care about Sandra now?".

"Both."

"I didn't really know when I fell in love with your bitchy attitude. But I knew when I first saw you that I'm in love with these wicked ass." I say and cupped her backside. "And about Sandra, when I saw her I was more shocked than happy. If it were you who went to Paris to see me, I would be jumping for joy and sing all praises."

"I love you too." She says and the blush on her cheeks doesn't lie about that.

"I'm sorry baby." I said and hugged her again. "Please don't leave."

"Oh my God, I love you." She says and hugged me tighter.

🌻🌻🌻

VICTORIA

Candy, she's sweet like candy in my veins
Baby, I'm dying for another taste

And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck
By your electric love (Ohh)
Baby, your electric love (Ahh)
Electric love

Drown me (Drown me), you make my heart beat like the rain
Surround me (Oh), hold me deep beneath your waves

And every night my mind is running around her
Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck
By your electric love (Ohh)
Baby, your electric love (Ahh)
Electric love

Rushing through me
Feel your energy rushing through me

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle
I can't let you go now that I got it
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love (Ohh)
Baby, your electric love (Ahh)
Baby, you're electric-

Diana sings in front of her piano as I prepare us some meal. We keep on glancing at each other and smiled.

"Babe, can you sing?". She asks me and I looked at her from chopping the carrots.

"I don't." I say and continued support what I am doing.

"But you can." She says and walked towards me.

"Hmmm."

"Oh, someday you're gonna sing for me." She says and when I looked at her, she winked at me.