Skye without Claude ........(...

By Deedee104624

perfect would have being the word used to describe Skye's marriage to Claude but all the dream of happy ever... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
Epilogue
ACTUAL EPILOGUE

XV

1.8K 104 1
By Deedee104624

Please ignore all mistakes.

Skye groaned after waking up to the pain on his head, his throat and worst the one on his back, he was confused as to why he was laying on his side but his back had already answered the question. All the memories came rushing back, yeah the person he had devoted himself to hated him beyond imagination that he almost was killed. He finally saw his sister who sat before him was already rambling on and on about what he do not seem to catch.

"Dad, Skye is awake " was the only thing he could hear, he had not even notice she had left his side to look for their father. Mr. Symòne sat where his daughter was sitting a few minutes ago, he tried to smile but he couldn't. His son's face showed how much mental pain and physical pain he was going through, he held his tears in so as not to worry his children.

Skye tried to sign his thoughts but it was too painful for him to move too much, using his finger he signed as much as he could.
'I feel tired' his father stopped his hand from moving with a smile. Skye could see his father's sadness even though the man tried to hide it but Skye was still able to see, Sasha soon sat beside their father. The doctor came into the room to look at his patient who just woke up, doctor Morris checked his vitals and he was doing okay but he still asked.

"Between 1 and 10 what level of pain are you feeling?" Doctor Morris asked while Skye widen his five fingers twice. The was feeling so much pain what type of question is this doctor asking, can't he see how miserable I am. Skye thought watching the doctor write down some drugs he should be taking to reduce the pain.

Doctor Morris handed the slip of drug to Mr. Symòne to get in the hospital pharmacy or anywhere he could trust, the doctor knew that Mr. Symòne didn't trust anyone with things like this than himself. Mr. Symòne excused himself and followed the doctor out.

Sasha smiled at her brother trying to get his mind off his now thought that was showing on his face. Skye could remember how he felt when Claude pressed him to the wall with his steel like hands squeezing his throat tightly, he could see the anger in his eyes. It was like he had been holding it in for years and finally he broke, he had just suffered his husband's hate first hand and now he was so sure that they are not meant for each other. It was time for him to let go and move on, as far away from him and his family as soon as possible. He decided maybe he should tell his sister and father about not wanting to be around old people and memories anymore.

"Skye please stop thinking too much about it" Sasha says with a sad smile. It was her fault for not being there to defend her brother five years ago, she shouldn't have travelled on an adventure in another country very far from home. She had gone there without her phone and other important things necessary for communication, she wanted to stay as far away from her mother so she can't get in contact with her. The original plan was to change her contact info then give her father and twin brother information on how to get her.

She had left a month or two before everything happened to her beloved twin brother, since she had decided to settle there for a while first before getting in contact with her loved ones. After four years of staying and exploring various parts of the country she was in, she decided to come back since she had seemed to have lost contact with her brother and father.
When she had returned she ignored her jet lag and went straight to see Skye at his home since she was finally home, normally she was meant to meet her parents first before anyone else but she didn't feel good since she had stepped down from the plane. She had a bad feeling about everything, it was like something was going to happen to her brother so that's how she ended up at the gate of her brother's home.

'Please tell Skye his sister is here" she had said to the butler who looked saddened at the mention of Skye's name. He was about take somewhere he could explain what had happened, but things didn't work as Martha worked out to see Sasha. Martha sneered looking at Sasha from top to bottom before speaking in an arrogant manner .

"What is this hoi polloi* doing in my house" she rudely turned her nose up to be held high. Sasha was speechless at first, she looked at the butler who was sweating bullets. He wasn't scared of Martha but he was scared of Sasha's reaction after finding out what had happened, Sasha looked around the mansion this was definitely Skye's home so what is this pungent being doing here. Sasha thought.

"Is the peasant mute or something" she waved her hand at the still quiet looking Sasha. Ha! First time I made this stupid Sasha speechless since school days.

Sasha took deep breaths then totally ignored Martha then she turned to look at the worried looking butler then spoke.
"Where is Skye?" She asked in the calmest way possible. The butler Julius was about to respond but Martha spoke shrugging her shoulder like what she said was nothing serious.
"Your murderer of a brother is in prison getting what he deserves" Sasha turned to shoot a sharp gaze at the bitch that just spat out total bull crap. Sasha didn't know she could be fast as she was till she saw Martha on the floor with a bleed nose and swollen cheek. The butler pretended like he didn't notice anything as he quickly tried to calm Sasha down before taking her from the screeching banshee before things got worst. It wasn't scared for Martha, oh no he was worried that if Sasha committed murder no one will be able to set his master's wife from prison.

"Miss Sasha you need to calm down, indeed master's wife is in prison for murder of his two children " the butler swallowed at the rage that seemed to the flowing out of her body in waves. Sasha was very mad she could kill anyone but she needed a full explanation of everything that had happened so she told the butler she would be in contact but she needed to talk with some people who call themselves their parents.

Bang!
The door to her parents living room was slammed open as everyone else in the house jumped up startled including the always composed Mr. Symòne, they where shocked to see a red eyes Sasha who was breathing heavily. They just had a family dinner with the older siblings of the four children they had, Sasha didn't show any respect as she believed they had lost that privilege.

"Sasha honey you are back" he mother came rushing to her for a hug but instead was pushed aside by the boiling Sasha.

"Don't speak to me old hag, where is Skye and I want a full explanation" she shouted causing every other person to flinch either in guilt or the loudness of her voice.
"He is where he should have been" the oldest among the siblings spoke while filing her nail and looking unaffected.
"I always told you that brat would end up behind bars sooner or later" Sasha's mother said righteously, Sasha looked at her father who looked very guilty and her elder brother Don also looked guilty as the tall man beside him holding his waist glared at Sasha for causing his baby to be scared.

"In any other situation I would have asked who that tall man was and what was his hand doing around the homophobic bastard's waist, but I won't do that now" Sasha said before totally ignoring their presence and concentrated her sight on her father.
"Explain to me father why Skye is in prison and don't start with what your stupid wife said about what so ever I don't care about"
"Calm down Sasha that's not a way to talk to your mother but I would explain to the best of my knowledge"
Sasha ignored the statement relating to that bitch of a woman, she sat down as he started explaining what he knew about it all.
"So you are telling me Skye killed the children he loved more than his life, and also you said it was a private court case that you were not involved in and you let him stay there for four years already " Sasha nodded sarcastically with a serious face she said calmly.
"If anything happens to my brother all of you including the stupid tall bastard glaring at me from beside Don, I will destroy you all." Then she looked at her father in disappointment, she expected this from her mom and siblings not her father. With that she left them to continue with their happy family moments.

When she had returned to was already the new year so she started working to locate where her brother was kept and bail him out not caring for how much it would count her. After eleven months of not finding him since someone was blocking information and she couldn't get anyone who could give her the information she needed in getting the exact prison his brother was locked in. She was getting frustrated with all this dead ends she had been meeting since trying to get in contact with her brother's location. One day Claude's called her telling her he knew where Skye was that she should bail him out and take him as far away from the town for his safety.
She finally got the location which was directly in plain site and she waited a while according to the instructions of the butler Julius.

Finally she got her brother out and she failed to protect him by changing his location, maybe if she had done it before Claude won't have hurt her brother.
Her brother was too good for this world suffering and yet didn't plan murder for those who hurt him to this extent. Unlike her she would have planted instigating materials and destroy their family from within. God she badly wanted them to suffer so much.
"Skye please stop thinking too much I promise I would clear everything " Sasha said using her thumb to clean up the tears that seemed to escape her brother's eyes, he tried to smile while he nodded his head. He knew he needed to calm down and stop hurting himself by thinking too much right now, when he gets better he would ask his father to help him relocate to another place where he can start over.

Please remember to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
5.7M 152K 31
Nerdy Filthy Fat Skye Hale has been bullied since she could remember, she was Fat and a Nerd making her the biggest loser in school. On her Sophomor...
109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...