Kirby and Neptune: Dimension...

By ErikSoto16

This story will be based on the events of Kirby Star Allies and Mega Dimension Neptunia VII. The story of th... More

Prologue 1
The Adventure Begins
Planeptune Goddess meets a Star Warrior
Let's Be Friends❤️
The Power of Teamwork
Getting to Know Each Other
The Search for Umio (Part 1/2)
The Search for Umio (Part 2/2)
Fishy Moments and Pudding
An Old Rivalry Encounter
CPUs & Team Kirby Vs. Arfoire & Marx
Getting to know Marx
Meeting Histoire
Cheering Up Nepgear
Robobot Battle
It's an Ambushed
Welcome to Gamindustri, Star Warrior
Searching for the Patch (Part 1/2)
Searching for the Patch (Part 2/2)
Green Gardens and Donut Dome
A Battle with Whispy Tree
Vs. The King of Steroids
Nepgear and Uzume
Getting to know Magolor
Arfoire's Escape Plan
Meeting Croire
Finding the Medicinal Ingredients
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 1/2)
Vs. Dark Purple Arfoire (Part 2/2) + Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Happy Anniversary Kirby

Prologue 2

1.8K 12 15
By ErikSoto16

Meanwhile back in Gamindustri

(BGM: One Scene - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

The first scene shows a nice sunny day fill with some trees full of cherry blossoms all over Planeptune park. But then, we get to see a young girl with light purple shoulder length hair that have two D-Pad-shaped hairclips and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wears a mostly white hoodie dress that has a light purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge purple and white pockets with purple D-Pad symbols on them. The sleeves have two light blue stripes going all the way down while the front of the hoodie only contains one. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie have dark and light purple stripes. And her name is none other than Neptune herself, the CPU goddess of Planeptune who was taking a nap.

We then get to see Neptune waking up from her nap and said.

Neptune: Yaaaaawn... Mmmm, taking a nap in the warmth of the Planeptune sun is the best!

Neptune: ...Although, I kinda feel like I just had a super creepy dream...

Just then, Neptune heard a noise that's not too far from her and said.

Neptune: Aaah! What was that noise?! If I didn't know any better, say that sounded like somethin' plastic slamming against the concrete...

Neptune: Hmmm. I think it came from over there. Maybe I should go take a look just to see what's going on over there.

As Neptune was walking over to where the noise is coming from. She ended up in the back alley of Planeptune and she said.

Neptune: And so, here we find our heroine in a spooky back alley, shrouded in darkness in the middle of the afternoon... Yeah, this isn't weird at all is it. 

(BGM Ended)

But then, a mysterious voice was heard and said.

???: —Someone, save me...

Neptune: Huh?!? Is that a voice??

As the mysterious voice continues to speak and said.

???: —Someone, anyone...

...Save me... Save... the Zero Dimension...

Neptune then started to freak out by that mysterious voice and she said.

Neptune: Hellooo? Is someone there? C'mon, answer me!

Soon the mysterious voice gone silent and Neptune then said.

Neptune: ...That's so weird. I could've sworn I heard its voice coming from around here. 

(BGM: Insecure feeling - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

As Neptune was trying to find where that voice is coming from. she spotted something that caught her eye on it and said.

Neptune: ...Hm? Wait. What's this thing on the ground? It almost looks like a... game console...?

She then found a console and pick it up and it appears that this console has a white body with an orange swirl in the middle and said.

(A/N guess where this console is from)

Neptune: But who even make this? Even a sophisticated games sommelier like myself has never seen anything like this.

Neptune: Well I don't see anyone here... so I guess I'll take, err, I mean, deposit... This... at the Basilicom... For... safekeeping! Yeah!

And with that, Neptune then heads back to the Basilicom with the game console in her hands not knowing where it came from.

(BGM Ended)

(Timeskip)

As Neptune finally made it back to the Planeptune Basilicom. She then sees another girl who looks similar to Neptune, but she had a longer smooth hair with one D-pad hairclip on her left side. She was also taller and wore a dress that are cross between a sailor's uniform and a shool uniform. And her name is Nepgear, the CPU Candidate of Planeptune and Neptune's younger sister.

Neptune: Aww man. I wanted to do that. 

Erik: Well get used to since I'm telling this story you know. And also, stop breaking the fourth wall. Unless you want Eggplants in your mouth that is.

Neptune: !!! (shocked of hearing the word Eggplants)

Neptune: Alright fine, your no fun.  

Erik: Ahem.

But anyway, Neptune then show her the console from her hands and said.

Neptune: Hey Nepgear! Lookie look! I found a super cool, vintage game console!

Nepgear: Oh, really? Then maybe we can try playing it later. And also welcome back home Neptune. I'm glad you made it back safe and sound. 

Then a small fairy-lookin' girl came to where the Nep sisters are at and said.

???: Neptune! Where in the Gamindustri have you been? This is not the time to be goofing off! And I will not forgive you today.

Neptune: Gah?! It's Histy!!

This small fairy lookin' girl has a blonde hair worn as twin, curly pigtails and bangs that reach past her shoulders. she also wearing a shoulder-less, dark purple dress with golden decorations along the spiky edge. And her name is Histoire (or Histy as Neptune likes to call her that name) Planeptune's first CPU created her in order to keep a record of the nation's history and right now, she acts as Planeptune's Oracle.

Historie: Neptune! You have to listen to me. We're in the midst of Gamindustri's Shift Period and this is not the time for brash behavior.

Neptune: Ah, c'mon Histy, lighten up, it's just a little old... Shift... Period... Wait. What is that again?

Historie: Even though I had explained it so thoroughly... I will explain it once again, so please, listen carefully.

Historie: In fact, at this very moment, the other CPUs have been working relentlessly to prepare specialized teams to counter any allegations.

Neptune: Pffft, I'm totally fine. This is Planeptune we're talking about, Histy! My people love me!

Neptune: And Besides, isn't Noire the only who's made an actual team? Vert has that MMO tourney and Blanc has Rookie Novelist Awards coming up soon...

Historie then sigh in disappointment for Neptune's actions and said. 

Historie: ...Dear me. Why is it that all the CPUs lack a mature and appropriate sense of danger?

Histore then contacts with another CPU which then pops up and she said.

???: Hey! Don't just lump me in with those lazy idiots, Historie.

This girl has a long black hair that was tied into two pigtails with blue ribbons, which goes down to her waist. She was also wearing a maid-like black top with golden trimmings and white frills around her upper arm and chest. And her name is Noire, the goddess of Lastation.

Neptune: The nation next door- she's a friendless, lonely soul... Aren't ya, Norie.

Norie: You shut up! I'm not lonely!

Erik: Neptune. what did I just tell you not to do.

Neptune: What. It's just a one time thing for the readers to understand who she is.

Erik: *Sigh*. Fine I'll let that slide for now. Otherwise if you keep this up there will be no pudding for you. deal? 

Neptune: Deal. 

We then shake each other hands.

Erik: Good. But with that out of the way let's get back to the story.

Norie then ended the call as Neptune then said.

Neptune: And that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Anyway, Nep Jr., think you can fix this console? It looks like it's pretty broken.

Nepgear: I'm not sure if I can, and it doesn't look like the technology I'm familiar with... May I inspect it for a moment, big sis?

Historie: *Sigh* It cannot be helped. It appears I will be constructing a solution on my own for Planeptune's safety yet again.

By the time Historie left. Neptune and Nepgear then heard a mysterious voice yet again and said.

???: —Anyone... Please, save us...

Nepgear: Huh? N-Neptune, did you hear that...?

Neptune then recognized that voice from earlier and said.

Neptune: Oh, I knew I heard something earlier! Good work, Nep Jr., where's it coming from?

Nepgear: This is gonna sound weird, but I think the voice came from inside this console... 

Nepgear then presses the power button to turn on the console. When suddenly, an orange vortex was right in front of them and she said

Nepgear: Oh...!

Soon the orange vortex was getting bigger knowing that the Nep sisters were about to get suck in.

(BGM: Danger! DX - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey)

Neptune: Yipes! what in the what is this!? Why are we getting swallowed up in our own room?!

Neptune and Nepgear were now getting suck in by an orange vortex as they were getting closer and closer. As they were close to the orange vortex Nepgear then said.

Nepgear: Oh no! W-What should we do!? I can't move! Neptune!!

N/N: We're getting sucked in!! Aaaaaaaaaaah! 

As Neptune and Nepgear got suck in. The orange vortex soon disappear not knowing what awaits them there on the other side of that dimension.

(BGM Ended)

To Be Continued...

Where did this console that Neptune found came from?

Who was that mysterious voice? 

And what will happened to Neptune and Nepgear knowing that they got sucked in by a strange orange vortex? 

Stay tuned and find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 0 18
The CPU Shift Period is coming and preparations are made accordingly. Out on a quest, the four goddesses of Gamindustri lost Neptune, a.k.a. CPU Purp...
57.1K 606 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
5.8K 123 24
Dorian Moon finds himself in the world of Gamindustri, beginning an adventure with Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, and a whole gang of misfit cha...
9.4K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...