The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

Por AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... Mais

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 23

19.9K 944 290
Por AzrielRhey

Leaving at the ass crack of dawn, the Head Luna hadn't exactly planned out her strategy of putting Ernie in charge. Sure he was a Beta werewolf, but her nephews and son could easily push the poor guy around. Scratch that; just Al.

Shane wouldn't treat anyone unfairly and...Weiler, he keeps to himself a lot.

Miranda just has to make this urgent out of the country trip quick, then return to Northwood when her little brother is feeling better. Who knows how long can Walter last without someone to handle him, she turned to Ernie and gave him a hug and patted his back.

"Sorry I have to leave you with these teenagers, I'll try to get back ASAP."

Ernie shook his head, tossing Miranda her car keys. "It's fine, be careful and tell the Head Alpha I said hello." She smiled and waved. "You're the best."

----------------

She didn't even leave a damn note!? what does auntie expect from me? I can't run her school that's HER fucking job!

Al grunted, hearing the school's speakers earlier announcement about their principal Mrs. Harrison, departing to attend a sudden emergency situation.

Even though Ernie was her assistant he was meek and only good for office work, he won't be able to defend this school and the students if something happens. Shane, him and his cousin were the only known Alphas there are and they were still underage. Al can't also summon the few warriors of their territory that are away guarding the borderlands, they were all scattered throughout the region and he wasn't Head Alpha yet to command them.

The last Blood Moon War took a great number of their respective warriors, but since they won no pack has dared to start another one with theirs. The Alpha doesn't think that will always be the case, even if they're known as the cruelties pack in the country. And the branch packs were all weaklings.

This sucks, why did she have to go.

The rest of all the school's werewolf employees were useless to him. They couldn't fight, Al slammed his fist to the a nearby tree this pleasant break of explosion echoed the forest and wood splinters scattered everywhere. The tree gave way coming down to a loud timber. The Alpha was slipping away.

Into his darker and sinister side.

{Al, where are you? Everyone's already starting to come to the meeting here.} Shane tapped into their mind links.

Al growled aggressively. {I'm not in the fucking mood! Send them back! and just reschedule the meeting for all I care!}

He then hit another tree on his right as Al realised, taking his frustrations out on his little brother isn't gonna solve anything. {Shane...are you all waiting for me?} Al doesn't blame Shane if he won't answer him, Al did yell at him.

{U-um you and Cyrus, he's running late because of cleaning duty after class but he should be her---} The Alpha paused, the mere mention of his mate's name floated around his head. {I'm coming.}

Al then shifted back into Grim as they rushed through the forest and return to the school grounds, he was going to dig up a bag of new clothes that was there buried close to the edge of the forest. Yet he caught a whiff of rainwater, it was approaching his direction and Al drove himself into the nearby bushes.

Shit, why does he have to be here right now. Cyrus can't see us like this Grim.

I dunno, maybe he SHOULD see us.

Grim, No. Don't even THINK about it.

Cyrus carried two trash bags on both arms and was going to the dumpsters at the edge of the school's campus, he was about several meters apart from where Grim and The Alpha hidden themselves swinging the first bag in the mouth of the dumpster, Grim felt that emotion again, the blood lust to target his prey.

Grimmmmm...

The Wolf growled.

His ears wiggle around.

Cyrus let's go of the second trash bag and searches for that rumbling sound, his feet carried him closer into the entrance of the woods. Al used most of his mental will to hold Grim at bay, though it's harder to achieve this when in his wolf form. Cyrus walked on by straight to their hiding spot and The Alpha just cussed to himself, if Grim gets to do anything reckless to their mate.

Al...I want to sink my teeth into Cyrus.

Then watch him bleed out; dying.

Stop getting in my way. NOW!

The Wolf then revealed itself from the bushes, pouncing onto the boy and Grim cages Cyrus between his sharp claws.

RUN!!!

His string of saliva drips onto Cyrus's right cheek and Al watched on helplessly, it wasn't Grim that worried him. But it's the devoid of emotions in his deleting empty eyes that concerned The Alpha.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!?

CYRUS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

SCREAM! CALL FOR HELP! GET UP!!!

DON'T JUST STAY DOWN! FUCK! DO SOMETHING!!!

Cyrus couldn't hear Al.

To the smaller emotionless boy, there was only this huge wild animal that has him pinned onto the ground. Cyrus doesn't shout in distress and shove pass Grims head away or even look scared.

PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM US! CYRUS!!!

It's like Cyrus welcomed his dismay.

He's not resisting to The Wolf.

Accepting his fate; Grim.

And is ready to die.

Which hurt Al.

Painfully.

Shit.

Al was going to have to do it; shift.

The Alpha still wasn't certain if Cyrus was indeed just a human, without any access to his personal files. Grim had filled Al's brain that he's a werewolf.

Yet, in the event he was human well...

That would have him liable to a crime of direct exploitation to werewolves existence to a human, who hasn't been in their law legally claimed as his own mate. And Al can't bring himself to mark Cyrus in this scenario or after.

Not with what happened last night.

A small hand, maneuvers towards it's way to Grim and his golden irises go immediately into slits. The Wolf then rammed his razor fangs into Cyrus who angles his left arm reflexively. He hisses out a breath from the agony, though Cyrus only scrunched up his eyebrows then bit his lower lip, not screaming.

CYRUS!!!

Grim bit harder.

"Easy..."

His voice set off a switch inside Grim, as it wasn't bitter or malicious in any way. It's also a first for The Alpha to hear the cold-hearted boy seem strangely calm.

But Cyrus wasn't.

He was just that good at pretending to be alright, coming from his personal experiences receiving so much pain.

This was nothing.

His right hand delicately, came on the other side of Grims head and Cyrus strokes the golden brown fur; softly.

Cyrus gazed at Grim; worried.

Grim whimpered. W-Why...

Al's amber eyes widen.

His wolf; Grim. The most deadliest Alpha breed just whimpered to Cyrus, it sounded so submissive; a broken cry.

With a unreadable expression Al was at a lose of words, Grim then release the boy's arm. It leaked out his blood.

Grim darted out his long tongue and licked up some of the crimson liquid tenderly, as if to say he was apologising.

The Wolf removed himself off Cyrus and stepped backwards, with his tail between his elongated legs...and ran.

Shifting back a couple of distance from where Al left Cyrus, The Alpha spat out the remaining blood onto the ground, frustrated that he couldn't handle Grim better and furiously dug his fingernails to find clothes and get back to his injured soul mate. Al is mad beyond his own limitation and thought of killing Grim.

Of course, that will result in his own death as well. They're stuck together.

Forever.

YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY DID YOU HURT CYRUS!? WHAT DID HE EVER FUCKING DO TO YOU!? ANSWER ME!

Silence.

FINE! SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU---US PAY FOR THIS! DON'T THINK I'M EVEN FINISHED WITH YOU GRIM!

Nothing.

Al wanted to beat himself up for his wolf's actions and he just...looked on, he's mental will power wasn't enough.

He miserably couldn't stop Grim.

The Alpha shrugged on pants fast not to wasting another second to go back for his Rocky, but he then halted himself.

Al glared at the ground, bringing his trembling fingertips almost to his lips.

I'm...covered in HIS blood, if Cyrus saw me. He'd be suspicious of me...or even, scared I had something to do with this.

Which Al did, a part of him anyway.

The eccentric boy, had proven himself to be clever enough to know his own handwriting and it won't take a damn genius to suspect Al was responsible.

Cyrus will fear him if he knew.

Hitting his own forhead hard using his clenched fist Al sunk like a ship into his obscured decision, Screw it. His Fluffy's bleeding, Cyrus needs medical attention.

{Shane, Rainier, Chase go outside to the school's dumpsters bins. And get this repulsive piece of shit out of my sight, before I mutilate the rest of him.} Al commanded with nothingness in his voice, as though he didn't care at all.

Al's already known to be wicked.

Embracing he's the heartless villain.

Anything, to save Cyrus from himself.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...
109K 10.3K 32
Book 3 in the Bad Moon series - After an out-of-body experience leaves Matt a local hero, he's entrusted by the queen to take down the last remainin...
369K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
7.9K 475 21
Rudina, just a normal girl with purple eyes, or so she thought. She has always been aggressive, but has always found a way to contain so she'll come...