Jeonghyo Oneshot Book

By 0h-oh-nono

Just some Jeong Hyo one-shots because we need more JeongHyo || no proofreading so sorry about the errors || More

stress relief ✅
I got you pt1 ✅
I got you pt2 ✅
I got you pt3 ✅
I got you pt4 ✅
Heat pt2 ✅
Heat pt.3 ✅
conflict pt2
conflict pt3
I'll protect you
storm ✅
storm pt.2 ✅
Baby her ✅
Online class ✅
Ignore me ✅
Mine ✅
Two year struggle ✅
Possessive ✅
Possessive pt.2 ✅
Jealousy ✅
sample testing ✅
Valentine's Day ✅
Just one ✅
Just one pt.2 ✅
this is a test

Heat pt1 ✅

4K 70 11
By 0h-oh-nono

Hybrid Jihyo x g!p Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon's pov

Even if it's early in the morning I'm still sitting in my chair with my headset on listing to Mina complain about how she keeps getting killed. The reality is that Mina was the one who woke me up, she said that I NEEDED to wake up. She just left me no choice.

"Ok, right there is where the boss is" Mina's character walks in circles in front of a cave "are you ready?"

"I live with a Siamese cat girl-that can have a lot of mood swings, I think I got this" my character takes out their weapon.

"Yeah but remember this guy is freakishly strong"

"Nayeon is my childhood best friend, she was my roommate in college and she would throw things at me when I wasn't paying attention and I still dodge every single thing she ever threw at me" with that I know proved my point.

Although Nayeon would never do anything to hurt Mina I told her that if she ever did I would 'bust her knee caps' I know Mina knows exactly what it means to live with Nayeon.

"Ok, you have a point" I see her character drink a potion "let's do this!" Her character runs through the cave.

___

It's been a while and we still have half of this guy's hp to take down. No wonder Mina demanded me to wake up.

"Dude, why won't he fucking die!" I groan, my neck is starting to hurt and my eyes burn a bit due to the lights being off and forgetting to put on my blue light glasses.

"It's been like an hour and a half" from the other side I hear some quiet shuffling "sorry did I wake you up?"

'That must be Nayeon'

"No, I just got bored so I wanted to watch you guys play" I hear Nayeon faintly, followed by the sound of a chair being dragged.

"Hey Nah" I greet her, I know that Mina has a habit of leaving the call on speaker mode instead of using the headset.

"Hey, how's Jihyo?" I hear her get closer to the microphone.

"jeez Nayeon I miss you too"

I hear bought of them laugh "you know what I mean idiot, and yes I miss you"

"She's still sleeping" I answer her while still keeping feel concentration, only to be hit by a sudden urge to ask Nayeon about some recent behavior change in Jihyo.

'Should I though?'

"Uhh hey, Nayeon...can I ask you something?"

'Fuck it, what's the harm'

"What's up?" Her answer is so nonchalant that I'm a hundred percent sure she's on her phone-when is she not though?

"So Jihyo has been acting differently lately—what do you mean acting differently?!" Nayeon sounds panicked.

"If you let me finish you would know, wouldn't you?" I hear her grumble "anyway, I don't mean bad different more like, uh I guess clingy different" I heal my character that has half a life bar "not that I mind it's just a lot more than usual"

"Uh, I don't know maybe she just wants more of your attention" I can practically hear her think "or! maybe she's jealous that you've been collaborating with girls she doesn't know"

"Hmmm, maybe..." it could be either one or both or neither!

'Crap did I make her jealous?'

"Maybe it's a hybrid thing" Mina finally speaks but she never losses her concentration.

"But like, what could that be?"

"Well, what other stuff does she do besides be clingy?" Mina's character receives a critical hit "damn it, heal me, Jeong!" She whines.

Chuckling I do as she asks "well she thrashes around in bed when she tries to sleep and she whines a lot more" that resides a hum from both of them.

Remembering something funny, l let out another chuckle "I just remembered, the other day I caught her in like an army crawl position but with her ass in the air with her tail twitching to the side"

"Ok hold on I'm gonna search this" I hear Nayeon typing away at her laptop.

Ten minutes later we finally got the boss's life bar close to empty, and at this point is where Mina starts to make sounds that don't even sound human anymore. The only way to describe them is a squeaky toy going through a lot.

"I found it!" Nayeon announces "ok so I was right, she's going through her heat cycle; I had to make sure since it's different for every different type of hybrid"

"Ok, what does that mean exactly?"

"Well the easy way to put it is matting season-or easier than that is that she's horny and ready to have babies" I hear her click on her keyboard "and if she doesn't become pregnant that behavior will continue for a couple of months"

I'm not finished processing what she said when we finally kill this guy and a cutscene appears.

"I recommend you to stack up on coffee and Red Bull because it's going to be a long couple of months—YES, WE DID IT!!" Mina cheers right after Nayeon Finishes talking.

One thing is said after another too fast to comprehend completely. With Nayeon's laugh and the sound of Mina jumping up and down all I can do is ask myself.

'Why didn't Jihyo just tell me?'

"Wait—" I stop when I hear the door open and a sleepy Jihyo walk in while rubbing the tiredness from her eyes.

'God she's so cute'

"Hi, whatcha doing up this early?" I keep my voice down, Jihyo's ears are always sensitive in the morning "why aren't you in bed?"

Instead of answering me she just walks over to where I'm sitting, turns my chair towards her, and sits on my lap face to face with me "because you're not there to keep me warm" she tucks her head in my neck "instead, you're here playing some game at four in the morning"

I wrap my arms around her waist "I'm sorry but Mina kept demanding me to wake up and help her" her arms snake around me and her hand's fist the back of my shirt.

"Hey is that Jihyo? Put her on!" Nayeon's voice practically pierces through my ears "don't be selfish!! Let me speak to her~"

I let out a chuckle "hey babe, Nayeon's on-call too and she wants to talk to you" I take off my headset and unplug it, I turn down the volume for Jihyo and pull the chair we're in closer to the microphone "there Nayeon, don't yell or anything her ears are sensitive in the mornings"

"Yeah I know, anyway good morning Jihyo" Nayeon's greet comes through the speakers and it's nice and low enough for me to hear and not to bother Jihyo.

"Hey Nah, why are you up this early?" Jihyo turns her head in the direction of the mic "did Mina's squeaky toy sounds wake you up?"

The sounds of Mina jumping up and down stop "yah! Ji, I don't sound like a squeaky toy, you hurt my feelings"

Jihyo's tail starts moving slowly from side to side.

'Fuck, she's so cute and tiny, I could fit her in a pocket'

I reach out one of my hands and scratch right in between her cat ears. Her reaction is immediate and she soon starts to purr against me, which makes my entire chest vibrate.

"I'm sorry Mina, please forgive me" her purrs intensify and her tail swings more than just the top part.

"Hmm, I don't know if I believe that" just by her voice I know she's smiling.

"Will you forgive me if I were to take you and Nayeon out for lunch, I know a really good diner for hybrids?"

"Wait, what about Jeong would they let get in?" concern is audible in Nayeon's voice "she's the only one that's non-hybrid"

'That is true, but I don't mind not going as long as their having fun and enjoying it'

"Oh...I didn't think about that" Jihyo's voice got small and vulnerable. Her ears flop down and her tail gets lowered.

'No, don't be sad'

"That's ok I have some videos I have to film anyways" I feel Jihyo's grip tighten on my shirt "hey but you could ask Chae I'm sure she's free and she's been dying to see Jihyo too"

"Oh, so you were just going to dump us for work?" Nayeon pretends to be offended "your right we should just take Chaeyoung with us and leave you all alone"

"Good, that way I don't have to see your ugly face" I hear her gasp loudly.

"Wha—Mina say something!"

"Woa— me, what do I have to do with this?!" Nayeon whines at her and that causes Mina to let out an exasperated sigh "Jeong stop being a bully, you know one of us is gonna end up paying for it"

I burst out laughing along with Jihyo "yah!! Mina that's not—!! Whatever, call us when it's time to go Jihyo, but right now I and Mina are going back to bed it's almost five in the morning"

"Alright, talk to you later" I hang up the call.

For a while, the room is quiet, not awkward or anything just calm and relaxing. But despite that, there is just one thing that I can't get out of my head.

'Why didn't Jihyo tell me she's in heat'

It's not like I would hate her for it or be discussed. I don't know why it bothers me so much.

"Jeongie, I love you" Jihyo whispers against my neck. Her warm breath and warm and soft body pressed against me caused my heart to start thumping in my chest.

"I love you too, hyo"

'It's now or never'

"Babe, can I ask you something?" She sits up so we're face to face with each other and gives me a nod "I was curious about something and I asked Nah about it, she gave me a possibility and I just want to confirm it"

"And what's that sweetheart?" Her arms snake around my neck.

"Since it hasn't happened before I just want to know, Jihyo are you in heat?" Her face turns red and she stiffs a little on my lap.

"I-well I'm not- it's just...you won't...I-I" her nerves are taking the better of her.

With my pointer finger and thumb, I gently grab her chin and kiss her softly "hey, calm down it's ok I'm not mad or put off by it, I just wanted you to tell me, ok?"

She closes her watery eyes and takes in a deep breath "yes, I'm in heat since three days ago"

"Ok, that's all I wanted to know" I kiss her again but this time with a bit more need "do you want me to help you with that?"

Her loud purrs are enough of an answer, she presses herself against me and kisses me, desperate to be closed to me. Her sharp nails scrape at my nape, so I bring my hand down her lower back and start caressing the base of her tail. It causes her to moan against my lips, I take the opportunity to deepen the kiss and bring my tongue against hers making her whimper and ground her hips against mine.

The room gets hotter and hotter as the minutes go by, and without noticing she already has me down to my basketball shorts and I have her down to just her panties. Putting my hands on her hips I steady her to keep her pace as she losses herself in the pleasure, her tendencies turn wilder and animalistic. She kisses my neck to keep herself from moaning and whimpering too loud, she kisses and sucks lightly on the skin of my neck and occasionally a rough lick on my pulse point. But what caught me off guard was her feline teeth hitting down roughly on my shoulder causing the area to bleed.

Sucking in air through my teeth, I try not to focus on the string in my shoulder "baby calm down, I'm right here and I'm not leaving you" her hips never stop, if anything she grinds them rougher and trails her way up to my ear.

Her slightly rougher tongue comes out around my earlobe before she tugs gently with her teeth "I just can't control myself, all I want is you to fuck me until I can't think about anything other than you" her breath is hot against my skin.

I pick her up and walk over to one of the chairs in the room with no armrest. With her clinging onto me, I still facing the backrest so she's against it and trapped in between it and me. Gabbing the base of the backrest I rock my hips as hard as possible against her clothed core making her whine and moan simultaneously.

"Sorry baby but your gonna have to wait for that a little bit longer, I want to have some fun before I fuck you senseless" again I rock hard against her feeling her warmth against my throbbing erection.

While one hand is holding the chair the other one is lightly pulling at the base of her tail making Jihyo moan louder and her legs circle me and pull me harder against her. Her breathing becomes pantings mixed with groan-like moans and she starts to shake in my lap, her sharp nails scratch at my bareback and the sting is painful enough for me to be sure that she drew blood. But that doesn't matter when I know what her shaky legs and desperate panting mean.

I get close to her ear "cum for me baby, don't hold back" her moans get louder and her nails dig deeper. But the pain becomes irrelevant when her tail wraps around my arm and I can feel the warmth of her release against my still throbbing cock.

"Mmmh, you're so good for me, hyo" she starts coming back to her senses as I caress the base of her tail and slowly make my way under her panties and tease her.

"Do you want a reward baby girl?" The teasing makes her a mess all over again but she nods regardless "what do you want baby?"

My finger goes lower and teases her dripping wet core, which causes her breathing to hitch. She brings her arms out and with her forearms, she covers her face out of embarrassment "is everything too much to ask for?"

'God, it's not fair how cute she is, all I want to do is fuck her senseless'

"When it comes to you, nothing is too much" I pick her up and take her to our room and lay her down on the bed, "these are in the way" I grab the waistband of her panties and pull them down her legs, which she brings up for me to see her on display for me only.

"Hmm, you're beautiful Jihyo" her tail goes forward and caresses the very noticeable hard cock in my pants "ah hmm, you want it baby, or do you want my mouth first?"

"I want your mouth all over my body and you to fuck me with your cock" her hand goes down from her soft belly to rub slowly at her clit "please p-please" her voice gets breathy.

I grab her ankles and rest one of her legs on my shoulders and place kisses on the other one, starting from the ankle and going down kissing were ever I can reach until I reach her hip bone. Switching to the other leg and repeating the same process, only this time with every kiss there's an occasional playful bite. When I reach her hip bone I feel her hand touch my face, I tilt my face towards her hand, making eye contact with her before taking one of her fingers into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. She shivers under me and wraps her legs around my torso, in response to that I take my hands and bring them under her and squeeze her ass.

"You're absolutely beautiful Jihyo-I kiss her lower belly-I love you" her fingers gently run through my hair as I kiss all of her exposed midsection, and up the defined line on her abdomen up to her sternum and slowly lick my way to her right nipple, swirling the tip of my tongue around the areola and only after five seconds taking the actual nipple into my mouth and smoothly running the flat of my tongue against it.

"Mmmmh, Jeongie t-that feels so-HMM~!!" Her figures tighten around my hair and her other hand scratch its way down my back and in between my shoulder blades as I suckle gently at her right nipple "I L-love you too~"

I kiss my way across her sternum and to her left nipple, taking it carefully between my teeth and tugging making Jihyo suck in the air between her teeth. After giving attention to her nipples, I kiss my way up her chest, covering her collarbone in kisses and love bites. Reaching the base of her neck, I flatten my tongue and run it up to the underside of her jaw-feeling get quiver under me up to her chin and finally stop at her bottom lip. I'm about to pull away only for Jihyo to take my tongue in her mouth and kiss me so desperately. Her body is so warm against mine and it's all so inviting that I finally take my basketball shorts and boxer briefs off.

'I'm gonna make her mine, make her moan my name out. I want everyone that lives close to my house who I am and who she wants the most'

Without warning, I aline myself to her dripping core and swiftly push in "AHH~!!JEONG~!!!" she moans out as I try to not shutter as the wonderful feeling of finally making her mine once again "you're so big, baby" her voice comes out all breathy "you're so good to me" she ran her fingers through my hair "you always fill me up" she starts purring.

I start moving my hips at a decent pace and just enjoy the feeling of her purring below me, just enjoying the view of her nibbling on her lip with flushed cheeks and pleading eyes.

'I love this woman so much, she's so beautiful it almost isn't fair'

I grab one of her legs and bring it up close to her chest to have better access to "fuck baby you look breathtaking" I start pounding into her faster and faster "say my name baby" she struggles to speak anything coherent sentences due to only being able to moan in pleasure "*groan* fuck you are a beautiful baby and I Iove you"

Her legs wrap tight around me pushing me harder and deeper into her warm and welcoming core "Jeong- ahh!hmm~!-Jeongyeong I love you!~"

Her lips find mine in a desperate search for more physical affection, she pulls my hair, pulling my head back exposing my jaw, she kisses me, bites me, licks at my pulse. I decided to give her what she wanted for the past three days, I start ramming into her acing core. Her lips stop peppering my skin once her back arches and moans are the only things escaping her mouth. Grabbing her other leg I bring it up close to her chest along with the other one and just start pistoning into her making her a mess under me.

"Look at you, you're such a mess, such a pretty mess" she whimpers and laces our fingers together "you like it when I degrade you and compliment you, do you baby?" Her whimpers and moans get louder as she timidly nods her head "then say who's stupid fucking mess you are, say who you belong to with those pretty little lips of yours baby"

"J-Jeongyeon~ JEONGIE—FUCK ahh hmm JEONGYEON~!! Oh fuck so g-good" Jihyo has always been more on the sensitive side, but she's a lot more sensitive than usual. I can already feel her wall tighten around my cock "d-don't stop, please"

I flush my body as best as I can against hers "I don't plan to stop any time soon, baby" with that I move my hips as fast as I can and as hard as possible, making the whole bed shake violently so much so that I'm sure anyone walking outside can hear it and they can hear Jihyo.

After five heated minutes of ramming into her, I feel her walls tighten "AHH~!" She moans out signaling already having had her second orgasm. But u don't stop there, I flip her over on her stomach so her ass is facing me "Jeongie" her voice comes out raw.

"I'm making up for lost time" I pepper her shoulder with kisses and rub her hip with one hand, using the other one for support "don't worry, I'll go slow this time" I feel her tail rub against my abs "do you want that?"

Folding her arms and resting her head against them, she nods yes "but I'm sensitive, I might not last very long after two orgasms" her ears fall a little.

'She's so cute, I'm going to marry this woman one day'

"Don't worry about that, this is about you, not me" I kiss in between her shoulder blades and feel her purring against my lips. Her purs are loud but they don't cover up the sound of her heartbeat. So calming and soothing.

"But I want you to feel good too" her voice is shy and quiet, so different from when she's around other people, but it's exactly what I'm used to when we're being intimate.

'I love every single part of her'

"As long as you feel good and happy, I feel good too. So just let me take care of you" with my hands on her hips, bring them up against me, and startup with a tease. Slowly inching forward but never in entirely, and pulling out but leaving just the tip in and repeating the process.

"Mmmh, but I want you to cum too" her heartbeat speeds up significantly and she tries to press herself against me.

"Don't worry about me baby" reaching for a pillow and put it under her. Placing my hands on her lower preventing her from moving around too much. Moving my hips at a steady pace to not overstimulate her "tell me if you want me to go slower or faster baby" gaming one of the throw pillows, she buries her face in it and groans loudly.

Her whole body shakes with a purr "f-fuck" her tail swaying from side to side "j-jeongie" her voice is breathless with moans escaping her as her back arches, she presses further against.

"*groan* your beautiful baby, don't *moan* don't ever think otherwise" my grip on her lower back tightens-resisting the urge to go faster. I hide the fact by rolling my thumbs and massaging her lower back "your so fucking beautiful, Jihyo"

Moans, whines, and groans fill the room along with purrs coming from Jihyo; it is nothing but becomes music to my ears. I lean down and cover Jihyo's back with small bites, kisses, and lovebites. Her tail wraps halfway across my back and I feel her shake against me as her moans and whines get louder.

"J-jeongie" her voice quivers.

"It's ok baby, I'm right here" I whisper against her shoulder, and with a few more pumps she reaches her high and comes completely undone under me.

Still moving my hips but much slower to help her eases back from her orgasm, even when my brain is yelling at me to go faster to just cum already; my heart knows that it's not about me right now. Jihyo's hand taps me signaling me to stop "s-stop"

Pulling away, I move next to her and collect her in my arms "sensitive?" She nods and I start rubbing circles on her stomach "was I too much, did I overdo it earlier?" I start to worry. But as if she can read my mind, she turns around and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

"No, you didn't do anything bad the heat cycle just makes me more sensitive" she kisses me again "you didn't hurt me, ok?

"Ok"

"Jeongie?"

"Yes, princess?"

"You didn't cum, did you?" She circles her arms around my neck.

"Don't worry about that hyo" I try to kiss her but she pulls away "hey what's wrong?"

"I want you to cum too, Jeong, I've seen what happens when you don't, everyone around you becomes a victim of grumpy Jeongie"

'Seriously, could she be any more precious?'

"So I want you to cum, even if other people weren't to be subjected to an annoyed you" she takes my still hard cock in between her thighs and starts rocking back and forward. This causes my breathing to hitch "and you're so close to cumming"

'Oh fuck it, if she wants it just take it'

I pull away from her and get on my knees. Grabbing her by the legs I turn her legs to face me and pull her by the thighs closed to me. Pressing her thighs together, I take my cock and slide it through.

"F-fuck" her thighs are covered in her cum making it easy for me to move and the warmth from her skin feels incredible "Jihyo*moan*" I lean forward so I could be closer to her.

'Thank God she's flexible'

I start to move faster and faster and just moan her name over and over, letting her know that she's the only thing on my mind. She purrs loudly—'I guess she likes the view'—so I press her thighs closer together, the vibration from the purrs intensifies the pleasure sending shivers up my spine. Throwing my head back, I cum all over her abs and chest.

"Mmm, that was a big load baby" Jihyo purrs out. With one of her fingers, she takes some of the cum still coming out and puts it in her mouth "mmh as good as I remember"

'Oh fuck'

I sit on the bed with her in between my legs and again I slide my cock in between her thighs, but this time I make sure to rub against her clit. I make her whine, I keep going anyways-fast this time. The sound of our skin slapping against each other fills the room along with my and Jihyo's moans. Given how sensitive Jihyo is and that I came just five seconds ago along with how fast I'm going, we both cum within two minutes.

I pull away and Jihyo groans "now I'm sensitive" I chuckle at her.

"Well you asked for it baby" I reach for a box of tissues on the bedside table and start cleaning my cum off of her "but hey, now I got you to cum four times, I caught up with the days of your heat" I throw away the tissues after I finish.

I move next to her and she lays her head on my shoulder "I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon" she whispers against my neck as she plants little kisses.

'Seriously, I will marry her'

"I love you too, Park Jihyo"

After a while, she starts kissing down my neck, across my sternum, and finally, she starts peppering my abs with lovebites, kisses, and bites. She does this on the regular, whether it's after sex, a fight or just cuddling, or just watching a movie, it's just something Jihyo loves to do-and from what she's told me, she has only ever done it with me, and not with any of her previous relationships.

I love whenever she does it, she'll sometimes look up at me and smile. I just get lost in the feeling of her lips on my skin, however, I'm left confused when she stops and caresses one specific is-a stab wound I got when I first meet Jihyo.

"I love you" she finally kisses the scar "you are so brave and selfless"

I meet her when she was getting attacked by a man, who seemed to be very intoxicated, in an alleyway. I pulled him off her and he didn't like that, so he started attacking me. Everything was going fine, I was winning the fight, I was on top of him punching him-only to be stopped by a very painful feeling in my abdomen. I pulled back and saw the knife in his hand, he pushed me off him, got up, and kicked me as hard as he could before he ran off. Luckily a group of men were passing by and managed to see what was happening and caught the man and called 911. Jihyo had stayed with me the entire time, with tears in her eyes she still held me close and helped put pressure on my wound even if I was just a stranger to her.

"Hey" she looks up from the scar "you know, I would do it all over again if it meant I got to meet you again"

Her eyes begin to water "I know, and that's why I love you so much" one of her hands softly caresses my now lovebite-covered and bitemark-covered abdomen.

"Hey come here, baby" she climbs up and lays on top of me. I kiss her, and show her how much I love her "you are the love of my life, Park Jihyo"

A tear falls down her cheek "and your mine, Yoo Jeongyeon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.2K 109
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...
6K 131 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
336K 8.4K 43
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
911 60 33
Prompts. One-shots. Ideas. You can take one but just tell me you're taking it. If I see one of these out there without that person telling me, I'm dr...