Online class ✅

Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Jihyo would wake up to have to attend her online classes, some days it would be early in the morning and other times it would be later in the day. Jihyo also developed a habit of laying on top of Jeongyeon while taking her classes, even her professors know. Sometimes it bothered Jeongyeon because Jihyo wouldn't let her leave until she was finished with her classes, even if she just wanted to get water Jihyo would refuse and go limb on top of her.

Unfortunately for Jeongyeon, Jihyo had early classes that day and that meant that she also had to wake up early so she could make Jihyo happy. Getting up, Jeongyeon walks to the bathroom and sees Jihyo in the process of brushing her teeth.

Jeongyeon's pov

"Good morning, honey" Jihyo spits in the sink and smiles at me.

I just grunt in response and start brushing my teeth.

"Aww, is the baby still tired?" Jihyo coos at me while rubbing circles on my back.

Spitting out some foam in the sink I turn and look at her "I'm not the baby in this relationship" my voice comes out husky and raw.

"Correction, I use to be the baby until I fell in love with you, and then I made you fall for me" Jihyo pokes my chest "and no, I didn't fall in love with you because you're filthy rich, unlike what your stupid cousin kept implying"

"Why did you fall in love with me, I'm fucking hideous" I start to rinse my teeth.

"No, you're not!! You're so handsome, gorgeous, smart, and you're the most kind-hearted person that I've ever met, and whoever told you that you're hideous needs to reevaluate what they think it means" Jihyo pouts at me.

"But it helps that I have money, doesn't it?" I chuckle while whipping my face.

"Even if you were dirt poor I would still love you" Jihyo reaches out and holds my hand.

"Would you have even met me if I was dirt poor? You did meet me because I'm rich" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I would love to believe I would, but I don't think you're getting the point" Jihyo pulls me closer and wraps her arms around me "I love you become of you're you, not because you're rich"

"...So let me get this straight" I pull away and look at her in the eyes "you don't want to be my baby anymore?"

She smiles up at me "I can still be your baby but not the sugar type"

"I love you...but I don't love waking up so early" I whine.

"You can sleep but in twenty minutes you'll have to wake up again" Jihyo brushes away the hair that falls on my face.

"I'll take you up on that" I kiss her before going back to bed.

Twenty minutes pass and I'm woken up by Jihyo's body pressing against mine but of course, her laptop comes along with her. I try not to focus on the way Jihyo feels against me and how warm she is but my mind keeps going back to Jihyo.

"Hey" she smiles down at me "come here of often?"

I try to not focus on how beautiful she is and how good she would look with dilated pupils and flushed cheeks.

"Yeah, but only for the cute girl", I play along.

She smiles down at me and leans in and gently presses her lips against mine. It gets more heated only to get interrupted by her professor.

"Yes miss, I'm present" Jihyo answers before snuggling against me.

Jihyo pays attention to her class and I'm left wanting more so I resort to running my hands over Jihyo's body. That only backfires on me when I feel Jihyo starts sighing against my ear making me feel like I'm burning.