Heat pt2 ✅

Jihyo's pov

After getting ready I text Nayeon and Mina to get ready, and Jeongyeon texts Chaeyoung. I do have to admit that I would have liked to have Jeong with us, but since it's a hybrid diner we don't know if they'll let her in. Lost in my thoughts I feel two arms wrap around me.

"What are you thinking about?" Jeongyeon speaks into my shoulder.

"You and how amazing you are" I answer back.

"Is that your way of saying that you wish that I could go?" Jeongyeon leaves a trail of kisses along my neck.

"...yes, I just don't want to leave you here alone, I want you to hang out with us!" I turn in her arms and hug her.

"I said that it's ok, I also have a video to film so don't worry, ok?"

"I just want you to have a good time" I snuggle my face on her shoulder "I want you to hang out with your friends and sister" I hide my face in her chest.

I feel her hands cup my face and tilt it towards her. She smiles at me and leaves a chaste kiss then peppering the side of my face with small kisses completely melting my heart.

"I know babe, and I love you for that. But it's ok that I can't go right now, there's always next time" Jeongyeon plants a kiss on each of my ears.

"Well, I want it to be now" I pout up at her.

She smiles at me and laughs "this whole heat thing is really making you clingy... it's cute" I feel my face heat up "don't get embarrassed baby, I like it" she gets closer to my ear "I really do"

Before she could react, I pull away and pinch her cheeks and stretch them "shut up you idiot"

"Ouch! Mean Jihyo's back, I'm sorry!! please stop!"

I pull away and fake a gasp "I am not mean!" I playfully slap her on the arm.

"Then why do you hit me?!" Jeongyeon plays along.

"Because you're annoying!" I shove her down to the sofa "and saying stupid things!"

"You're being a bully!" Jeongyeon crosses her arms and pouts while looking away.

I climb on her lap and place my arms on either side of her head and lean forward "aww, I'm sorry, do you want me to make it all better?"

I let out a loud purr when I feel her hands snake behind my lower back and her fingers go past my waistband "and what would you do?"

"It's a surprise" I flush myself against her "do you want to find out Jeongie?"

"I do" she pulls me closer to her.

Grabbing her wrists, I smirk at her and let out another purr "then I'm gonna need you to keep your hands to yourself"

With her wrist still in my hands, I put them behind her head. I smirk at her and give her a quick kiss before I grab her by the jaw and tilt her head to the side and start kissing down her neck leaving marks and bites on my way down.

I sneak my hands up her shirt and run them up to her chest and gently start caressing her nipples.

In response, I hear her breath hitch "you like that baby?" Her only response is a moan.

'That's not gonna work for me'

So I lift her shirt enough to be able to take her nipple in my mouth and give it a harsh lick.

"Hmmm! F-fuck"

"You like it now baby?" I ask her and then take the other nipple in my mouth.

"Y-yeah" I can see how much she's struggling to not touch me.