I got you pt3 ✅

Jeongyeon's pov

"I don't like it" 

"Then do something about it dude" Chaeyoung pushes me playfully.

"What can I do? They're just talking" I cross my arms in frustration.

"I don't know, tell her that you want to go swimming with her"  Dahyun points at me with her drink still in her hand.

I think about it. Will Jihyo want to stop talking to those guys just to swim with me? Fuck it. I'll try it. I get up and walk over to them, once close to Jihyo, I put my arm around her shoulder.

I get closer to her ear "hey, let's go swimming, just the two of us" pulling back I smile sweetly at her.

Her smile gets bigger and cuter, then she turns to the guys she was talking with "sorry but I forgot I have somewhere to be, I have to go now" she grabs my hand and starts walking to the water, turning around she waves at the guys.

'I don't like that she's so cute with them'

Once in the water, I wrap my arms around her and feel her body against mine. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and she kisses me on the cheek.

"What happened, Jeong?" She asks me while still having her head against my good shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"You never stop me from talking to people, so what happened?" She asks me again.

"...I just wanted to spend time with you" I squeeze my arms and bring her closer.

"Lier" 

"that's the truth" she knows it's not.

"Lier"

"Am not" I poke her side which causes her to twitch.

"Then tell me why you stopped me from talking to those boys" she lifts from my shoulder and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"...I just want more time with you"

"Lier" she pokes my chest with her pointer finger.

"Fine...I just didn't like seeing you with those guys" I lower my head.

"You're jealous baby" she giggles "now you know how I felt when that nurse was feeling you up, right in front of me"

I look up at her confused "What? When?"

"You're so oblivious" She rolls her eyes at me "in the hospital she kept touching you"

"Well she kind of has to do that to see if in ok"

"Not the way she was doing it, caressing your arm, and cheek doesn't scream 'just checking up on your health' to me at all" Jihyo looks like she's reliving the whole thing again.

"Well seeing you talking with those guys doesn't make me feel great either, makes me feel unconfident" I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Wait why?" Her hands naturally start playing with my hair.

"They're bigger than me, stronger, handsome, just to name a few"

Pulling away and making me look at her Jihyo looks shocked "I don't care if they're taller, or stronger, and there is no one more handsome than you baby" smiling at me, Jihyo leans forward and kisses me.

She goes to pull away but I hold her in place and deepen the kiss.  No longer just a peck on the lips now is just us exploring our mouths, mixed with moany breaths and the occasional lip bite. I try and pull away but Jihyo's tiny hand goes past my waistband and starts softly massaging my shaft.