storm pt.2 ✅

Walking closer to the bed, Nayeon straddles Jihyo and kisses the smaller girl. By the way that Jihyo kisses her back, Nayeon knows that the poor girl is tired.

"Aww, is our baby tired?" Nayeon asks the girl under her.

"N-no" Jihyo denies.

"If I ask daddy will I find out that you're lying to mommy?" Nayeon sits back with her back against Jeongyeon's front.

Jihyo doesn't answer instead she looks away.

"Jeongie is our baby girl tired?" Nayeon asks not trying to be too distracted by Jeongyeon's hands that are under her shirt.

"She told me she was feeling sensitive and you know when she's feeling sensitive she gets tired" the taller girl explains while she's slowly unclipping Nayeon's bra.

"Baby, why did you lie to mommy?" Nayeon runs her hand up Jihyo's stomach, and chest, and then she grabs the girl by the jaw and makes her look back into her eyes.

"Because I didn't want to disappoint mommy" the smaller girl answers.

"You could never disappoint mommy, daddy could but you? Never" Nayeon laughs but her laugh turns into a loud moan when Jeongyeon pinches her hard nipples.

"I'll make you a moaning mess right here and now baby" Jeongyeon practically growls her words.

"Aww did I offend daddy?" Nayeon teases.

"Just give her Spanish fly already" Jeongyeon groans in Nayeon's ear and bits at the girl's earlobe to make her point.

"Show your mommy some respect" Nayeon growls back.

"Make me" Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon by the neck, gently she doesn't want to hurt the older girl.

Nayeon stares the taller girl in the eyes and smirks at her before grabbing her by the jaw and pulling her towards her and stopping just as their lips are about to touch "daddy's feeling brave today, huh?"

"If you want to see how brave I'm feeling then get the damn Spanish fly" Jeongyeon's voice is unwavering.

Jihyo watches as Nayeon stares Jeongyeon down before the older girl gives up and gets off from top of her and scrambles to the side of the bed and rummages through the drawer. Lowering herself, Jeongyeon kisses Jihyo making the smaller girl wrap her arms around the bigger girl.

"Hey, baby" Jeongyeon whispers against Jihyo's lips.

"Daddy" Jihyo hides her face in the crook of the taller girl's neck.

"I found it" Nayeon announces before moving toward the two girls "open your mouth baby"

Jihyo complies, letting the older girl put a few droplets on her tongue. After Nayeon gives her the little dose, she puts the bottle away and straddles the smaller girl again. After a minute or two Jihyo starts to feel the effects kick in, her body fills with more energy, and she feels needy-a lot needier than before.

"How do you feel?" Nayeon asks while running her hand up the hoodie Jihyo's wearing.

Instead of answering, Jihyo moans at the feeling of Nayeon's hands and pushes herself back against Jeongyeon's still hard cock making her moan even more.

"Yeah, it worked" Jeongyeon points out as she takes Nayeon's clothes off.

"Mommy, Daddy" Jihyo crooks out.

"Yes, baby?" Nayeon asks.

Jihyo feels too shy to say the words, to say what she needs, so instead, she settles with touching Nayeon.