Heat pt1 ✅

Hybrid Jihyo x g!p Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon's pov

Even if it's early in the morning I'm still sitting in my chair with my headset on listing to Mina complain about how she keeps getting killed. The reality is that Mina was the one who woke me up, she said that I NEEDED to wake up. She just left me no choice.

"Ok, right there is where the boss is" Mina's character walks in circles in front of a cave "are you ready?"

"I live with a Siamese cat girl-that can have a lot of mood swings, I think I got this" my character takes out their weapon.

"Yeah but remember this guy is freakishly strong"

"Nayeon is my childhood best friend, she was my roommate in college and she would throw things at me when I wasn't paying attention and I still dodge every single thing she ever threw at me" with that I know proved my point.

Although Nayeon would never do anything to hurt Mina I told her that if she ever did I would 'bust her knee caps' I know Mina knows exactly what it means to live with Nayeon.

"Ok, you have a point" I see her character drink a potion "let's do this!" Her character runs through the cave.

___

It's been a while and we still have half of this guy's hp to take down. No wonder Mina demanded me to wake up.

"Dude, why won't he fucking die!" I groan, my neck is starting to hurt and my eyes burn a bit due to the lights being off and forgetting to put on my blue light glasses.

"It's been like an hour and a half" from the other side I hear some quiet shuffling "sorry did I wake you up?"

'That must be Nayeon'

"No, I just got bored so I wanted to watch you guys play" I hear Nayeon faintly, followed by the sound of a chair being dragged.

"Hey Nah" I greet her, I know that Mina has a habit of leaving the call on speaker mode instead of using the headset.

"Hey, how's Jihyo?" I hear her get closer to the microphone.

"jeez Nayeon I miss you too"

I hear bought of them laugh "you know what I mean idiot, and yes I miss you"

"She's still sleeping" I answer her while still keeping feel concentration, only to be hit by a sudden urge to ask Nayeon about some recent behavior change in Jihyo.

'Should I though?'

"Uhh hey, Nayeon...can I ask you something?"

'Fuck it, what's the harm'

"What's up?" Her answer is so nonchalant that I'm a hundred percent sure she's on her phone-when is she not though?

"So Jihyo has been acting differently lately—what do you mean acting differently?!" Nayeon sounds panicked.

"If you let me finish you would know, wouldn't you?" I hear her grumble "anyway, I don't mean bad different more like, uh I guess clingy different" I heal my character that has half a life bar "not that I mind it's just a lot more than usual"

"Uh, I don't know maybe she just wants more of your attention" I can practically hear her think "or! maybe she's jealous that you've been collaborating with girls she doesn't know"

"Hmmm, maybe..." it could be either one or both or neither!

'Crap did I make her jealous?'

"Maybe it's a hybrid thing" Mina finally speaks but she never losses her concentration.