Possessive pt.2 ✅

"Can we keep talking?"

"Daniel, I already gave you my answer" Jihyo backed away from the man, but he would not take no for an answer.

"I promise that I can treat you better than them, come back to me, please" He took a step closer to her, essentially trapping her between the bar and himself.

"Daniel, I already have someone" Jihyo tried to move away from him but he grabbed her by the wrist "what are you doing?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"No, Daniel, stop" 

Jihyo tried pulling away, and she did, but his grip on her was too strong. And he was only getting closer to her. Her heart no longer felt for him the way it used to, his action would have made her heart flutter but now she hated it. He's only an inch away from her.

"She said stop, don't you know how to respect a lady?"

Between them now stood a fuming Jeongyeon, and next to her was Nayeon just as angry. To Jihyo's relief, Daniel started backing away. But all good things must come to an end.

"Don't you have eyes, can't you see that we're in the middle of something?" Daniel took a step closer to Jeongyeon.

"Oh, I have eyes and ears, and I could see that she didn't want to be kissed by you and that she told you to stop" 

"Who are you to stop her from kissing people anyway?" 

"She's my fiance and so is she" Jihyo held both Nayeon and Jeongyeon's hands.

Anger flashed in Daniel's eyes, raw and unfiltered. Oddly enough it was directed only at Jeongyeon, none towards Nayeon or Jihyo herself.

"Seriously, her? I understand Im Nayeon but her? I'm better than her, what do you even see in her!!!" Daniel's outburst caught the attention of people around them "the only thing she has going for her is that she's an alpha!!"

"You need to calm down" Jeongyeon stayed calm, unlike the man.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Daniel got up on Jeongyeon's face.

"You're making a scene, it's embarrassing"

Jihyo and Nayeon saw it in slow motion, they knew that Daniel was upset but they truly didn't expect him to act this way. In a second Daniel had swung, in a second he struck Jeongyeon on the cheek, in a second Jeongyeon was on the floor cradling her cheek, in a second Nayeon and Jihyo were at Jeongyeon's side, and in a second a crowd had formed and cameras pointing at Daniel.

"Are you ok!" Jihyo and Nayeon helped Jeongyeon to stand again.

"You crossed the line a while ago, I think it's time for you to leave" Standing up, Jeongyeon straightens out her clothes.

"Oh yeah, who's going to make me do that?"

"Are that dense, we have guards, or is it that you want me to do it myself?" Jeongyeon playfully tilted her head.

Jeongyeon approached him only for him to attempt to hit her again. Staying calm, Jeongyeon stepped to the side before his fist came in contact with her cheek and grabbed ahold of his wrist, twisting it and bringing his arm behind his back.

"OW!" Daniel twisted in an attempt to free himself.

"If you keep doing that you'll only hurt yourself" a chuckle escaped from Jeongyeon's trust "guards, come take him away"

In a second two guards took Daniel and placed him in cuffs, the man thrashed around but it only hurt his wrist. The guards held either of his arms and led him towards the elevator, of course, he didn't leave without making a scene. But Jeongyeon didn't pay attention to what he was saying, she just sat on one of the bar stools where Jihyo and Nayeon were waiting for her.