Two year struggle ✅

"Just go for it Jihyo!" Sana whispers a bit too loudly "otherwise someone else while!"

"Ok you need to be quieter, she's right there!" Jihyo shyly hid her face in her school locker, and Sana had her phone out filming the whole thing.

"Come on Jihyo, this might be your last chance" Mina places her hand on Jihyo's back, rubbing soothing circles.

"The school year just started, I'm gonna have more chances" Jihyo grumpily speakers into her locker.

"You're going to keep saying that throughout the whole school year and you're going to miss all of your chances" Sana starts to jump up and down catching people's attention, it was making Jihyo embarrassed.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Dahyun walked closer to them along with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"We've been trying to convince Jihyo to ask Jeongyeon out" Mina explains, a pot quieter than Sana would have.

Chaeyoung gasps loudly catching Jihyo's attention "do it"

"Not you too!" Jihyo whines.

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?" Tzuyu asks the girl that has now resumed hiding in her locker.

"She calls me fat, ugly, and unwanted" Jihyo tries to physically get in her locker but Mina pulls her out before she can.

"Jeongyeon is not going to do that and you know it" Mina tries to soothe the girl.

Sana feels a tap on her shoulder, looking to the side she sees Dahyun signaling her to get closer "Jeongyeon is coming this way" the pale girl nodded her head in the direction.

At that moment a thought crosses Sana's mind, she doesn't feel that great about it but she can only think about it at that moment "Jihyo" the girl hums in response "sorry in advance" the girl look at her confused. Before anyone can react Sana waves her hand in the air to get Jeongyeon's attention and it works "Jeongyeon! Jihyo wants to speak with you!!" Sana grabs Jihyo by the arm and pushes her in the taller girl's direction.

At that moment Jihyo can feel how her soul left her body, the way Jeongyeon was looking at her wasn't helping. The older girl just stands there waiting patiently for the smaller girl to talk all while a smile is plastered on her face.

"Hey, you wanted to talk?" Jeongyeon observes the younger girl and watches as her cheeks get pinkish the longer she stares at her. There is no doubt in Jeongyeon's mind that the girl in front of her is cute.

"Y-yeah!" Jihyo curses herself for stuttering "I was w-wondering if...uh...er..." Jihyo feels like she's overheating.

"If?" Jeongyeon bows slightly to be closer to Jihyo's height.

Jihyo thinks she might die "if you wanted t-too eh...uh g-go out with m-me sometime?"

Jeongyeon stops for a second and Jihyo thinks this is bad, but she didn't expect a big goofy smile to form on Jeongyeon's face and for her cheeks to tint pink.

"I would love to!" Jeongyeon's eyes shine brighter than the stars themselves.

"R-really?!" Jihyo's voice is louder than she expected it to be.

"Of course! I've thought about asking you out but it seems you beat me to it" the taller girl's happiness comes out as giggles.

"Really?" Jihyo asks in disbelief.

"Yes! But listen, I have to get going and help Nayeon, and Momo, but how about we go out after school?" The older girl suggests.

"Yeah! Meet you at the gate?" Jihyo can feel the way her legs are about to give out.