Valentine's Day ✅

Jihyo's pov

"I don't know what to do Nayeon! Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I have nothing!!" I whine and hide my face with my hands.

"Well if you were looking for something instead of whining about it maybe you would find something" Nayeon jabs at me without taking her eyes off her phone.

"You're mean" I take my hands off my face and look at her even if she's on her phone "you could help me you know"

Nayeon looks at me before she turns off her phone and sighs "you know Jeongyeon loves you, right?"

"Of course I do, and I love her back that's why I need to find something!" I cover my face with my hands again and groan into them feeling the frustration build up.

"Then you should know that she'll be happy with anything you give her"

I don't respond to her.

"Jihyo?" She calls out.

I feel tears dampen my hand.

"Jihyo?" I feel her hand on my shoulder.

A sob escapes my throat.

"Are you crying, come on you don't need to do that" Nayeon pulls me into a hug "you're really hung up on this huh?"

"Yes!" I cry into her shoulder.

"You're such a baby" Nayeon rocks me back and forth "you know you could just ask her right?"

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise" I complain.

"Yeah, but at least you would know what she wants and you wouldn't be so frustrated" Nayeon points out the pros.

"I don't want to ask her myself"

Immediately Nayeon turns her phone on and puts it against her ear. It takes me a second to realize what she's doing but when I do I try and snatch her phone away. Only when I try, she hold me against her.

"Hey, Jeong...I was looking for a gift for Mina for Valentine's, I already have something but I was wondering if you have any other ideas?...ok what would you want?...o-ok I'll try that too...N-no! I'm not shy...whatever, talk to you later" Nayeon hangs up.

"So?" I ask.

"So, anything would be fine but she definitely wants to see you dressed...different if you understand what I'm saying" Nayeon raises an eyebrow at me.

"Different? Like...sexy?" Shyly, I ask her.

"Yes," Nayeon drags her words out.

I feel the blood rush to my face and the urge to hide away and curl up gets stronger.

"There's no way I can do that!" I sink into the couch "that's too embarrassing!"

Nayeon snorts "She's seen you naked you know"

"That's different" I wrap my arms around the teddy bear that was gifted to me by Jeongyeon.

Nayeon watches me stew in my embarrassment "you know you don't have to, Jeong wouldn't want you to do something you're not comfortable with"

I stay quiet for a few seconds before responding "yeah...I know" I whisper.

I feel Nayeon pat me on the leg "come on let's go" she stands up.

"Where?" I sit up.

"I know a game Jeong might want" Nayeon stretches in her spot "she can play it with Mina"

"...thank you" I stand next to her.

"Don't worry about it"

___