conflict pt2

Y'all have been asking for a second part so here you go

Jihyo throws her bag on the floor and falls face-first on her bed. She finally said it, everything that she's been keeping in, all the frustration, everything that has bothered her, it's finally out. But why does she feel so horrible about everything she said; then it finally came to her, she hit Jeongyeon in the face, she hurt Jeongyeon.

"Fuck" Jihyo whispers against her pillow.

Finally, all the tears she's been holding in fall from her eyes. She cries for a solid twenty minutes before she hears the door open, but she doesn't even look up.

"Jihyo...its me, Nayeon" Nayeon walks into the room "the girls are with me"

Jihyo just curls into a ball and hug her blanket.

"Hey, tell me what happened" Nayeon sits behind her in the bed and places her hand on Jihyo's waist "I'm just here to listen, ok?" Jihyo turns around and hugs Nayeon by the waist.

"I h-hit her na--ayeon" Jihyo starts to cry harder against Nayeon's shirt "I y-yelled at her ho--rrib-le things"

"Hey, it's ok" Nayeon runs her hands on Jihyo's hair hoping that it could calm her down "we all make mistakes, even great leaders like you" but deep down she knows that the only person that can truly calm Jihyo down is the one person that's not here, Jeongyeon.

As the other girls sit around the bed, Sana walks behind Jihyo and gets on the bed, hugging her from behind. Everyone in the dorm knows that the easiest way to calm Jihyo down is by holding her as tight as you can without hurting her.

"It's ok, Jihyo, everything is going to be ok" Sana reassures her while soothingly rubbing her arm.

"I fe--eel so st-tupid!" Jihyo's arms tighten around Nayeon, which pulls her closer. Now Jihyo is practically on Nayeon's lap.

"You're not, you're just stressed out and just need rest" Nayeon lets Jihyo lay on her lap, she welcomes it even. She knows how much her best friend can feel and hurt, she's determined to help her.

Hours pass as Jihyo explains to them everything that happened that day in JYP's office. Everything that he told her she repeated to them word by word even if she had to stop briefly to dry off her tears. Eventually, Jihyo finishes retelling everything with the help of Tzuyu who was helping her by drying off her face with such care that I made Jihyo truly feel taken care of despite being in a mess she created.

Turning her head to look up at Nayeon, Jihyo softly tugs at her shirt "yes?" Nayeon asks her softly.

"My head hurts" Jihyo responds with a pout on her face as she drys her eyes.

Nayeon chuckles at her and with her finger, she moves some loose strands of hair from her face "I know"

"I'll get you some pain relievers and water" Mina finally speaks for the first time since she stepped into the dorm.

Getting up, Mina walks out of the room and walks to the kitchen, only to slow down due to the sound of shuffling around.

"Jeong?" Walking forward, Mina peeks into the kitchen. There in the Kitchen is Jeongyeon wearing a cap and a hoodie that she had gifted her.

"...yeah?" Reluctantly Jeongyeon turns around and faces Mina.

"What are you doing? Are you going somewhere?" Mina walks closer and looks Jeongyeon in the eyes.

"...I'm just going to walk around outside...that's all..." Jeongyeon's voice sounds confident and sure m but her eyes betray her. Her eyes are a lot shinier and puffier than normal, and the dark circles under them is a giveaway of how she must feel.

"Are you sure?" Walking closer to Jeongyeon, Mina grabs the front of her hoodie.

"...yeah...but...can you just hug me before I go?" Opening her arms, Mina hugs her in a heartbeat.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Mina asks feeling teary-eyed herself.

"Yeah" pulling away, Jeongyeon holds Mina's face by her cheeks and smiles at her weakly "you were always my favorite" the smile disappears from her face "I'll be going now" leaning forward Jeongyeon places a kiss on Mina's forehead "take care of yourself"

Finally, Jeongyeon pulls away completely before turning around and making her way out the door to the dorm. Mina hopes that she comes back soon and Jeongyeon knows that she wouldn't see her in a long time, or even at all, that's why she brought her wallet after all. She's going to find somewhere to stay, no one's going to see her the next morning, which is in a few hours.

Walking back to the room with the meds, Mina's face could only be described as 'holding back tears' and the others could tell "here...your medicine"

"Mina...are you ok?" Momo walks over to her. Out of nowhere tears start to fall from her eyes.

"I'm fine...but...I just saw Jeong" Mina wipes her tears, "she said she's going out for a walk"

"And?" Nayeon asked knowing there's more.

"It seemed off"

"In what way?" Dahyun asks as she walks over to her and offers her a tissue.

"...like she's not coming back" using the tissue she dries her face "...but maybe I'm wrong"

In an instant, Nayeon gets up and walks to Momo's and Jeongyeon's room. Once in she checks the closets to see if she took any close but all of her clothes were there, then she turns around and spots apiece of a paper on the nightstand. Walking over she picks up the voice recorder that's on top of it and then reads the paper.

"...Jesus Christ...Jeong, no"

Walking over to the other room she holds the paper for everyone to see. The piece of paper just said the words 'I'm so sorry, you're right' and what can everyone only assume is a voice recording for Jihyo.

Passing the recorder to Jihyo she hesitates to play it but gives in.

"...hey I know you probably don't want to hear my voice right now...and I don't blame you honestly. But I thought about what you told me...the 'just leave' part...I think you're right, I have for a long time. I really don't think that...me leaving would change anything. But it only took me you to yell it at me for it to finally act on it...but I just want to leave you this to let you know that even if I'm gone...you're still the love of my life...I even think you're my soulmate...but you know how life is......anyways I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm sorry for all the times that I've caused you trouble"

As the recording ends tears start to fall again.