Mine ✅

Jihyo's pov

I've been texting Jeongyeon back and forth all day. I've been at my parent's house for a week and I'm not used to not having Jeongyeon around. There's only one day left and then I would be going back to the dorm with the others, but unfortunately enough, the day seems to be going by so slowly, so to entertain myself I decide to mess with Jeongyeon. I just wanted to see how patient she could be, I wanted to tease her and make it harder to sleep.

*Ring

*Ring

*Ring

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"What game are you trying to play?" Jeongyeon's voice comes through the speaker.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb.

"Don't play coy, you know exactly what I'm talking about" 

"Try being more specific" I keep pushing her button.

"The pictures, the videos, the audios, what are you tryna do?" Jeongyeon sounds more irritated.

"Oh, I was just showing you what you can't have, what you don't have, and what you wish you could touch" I smirk even though I know she can't see it.

"You think you're clever? That's cute coming from someone that can't keep her hands off me" the edge in Jeongyeon’s voice is dangerous, but I love it.

"That's funny, I remember that you couldn't keep your hands off me either… oh! Remember that time we went to Tokyo and we stayed at the hotel together? Remember how you couldn't stop touching me and kissing me and how you were so desperate for me?" 

"Remember how you begged me to keep going?" Jeongyeon's voice gets darker.

"And after that, you couldn't keep your hands off my body, you remember that?" The line goes quiet "awww, you have nothing else to say?"

"...an hour"

"What?" 

"Give me an hour, don't fall asleep"

"Wait, do you mean you're going to drive up all the way here, Jeong it's one in the morning...Jeong?...Jeong?...did she seriously just hang up" I roll over in bed "this could either be good or bad"

I spend the next hour rolling around in bed thinking about what Jeongyeon is going to do when she gets here. I toss and turn and eventually, I just end up on my phone and try to distract myself but of course, that fails too, and Jeongyeon takes over my mind again. The seconds and minutes seem to pass by slower, it almost seems like torture but I don't know what I was expecting, it's a two-hour drive and Jeongyeon said one. 

*Ring 

*Rin—

"Hello" I picked up the phone.

"Open the door I'm at your house" Jeongyeon's voice is dry.

"O-ok" 

I walk downstairs and as quietly as possible open the front door. Before I know it, I'm up against the wall, and Jeongyeon's hand is holding me by the jaw making me look at her. Her eyes are dark and a lot more dangerous than I expected, but I love every second of it.

"You thought you were smart, you teased me for fun saying that I don't have you, I can't have you, and that I wish to have you" her eyes almost seem to pierce through me " I got news for you if I see it and I want it I'll get it if I see it and I wanted it's mine"

I shiver goes up my spine and blood rushes to my face.

Before I can process it, Jeongyeon has me against the armrest of the couch with my hands on the cushions supporting me. Jeongyeon's hands grab my hips before she pulls my shorts down not leaving my underwear in place.