conflict pt3

Three hours. Three hours is how long Jihyo has been trying to call Jeongyeon, yet all her calls go straight to voice mail. It's getting later, almost morning, and Jihyo is visibly getting more and more desperate to even just hear Jeongyeon talk to her, to know where she is, to tell her to come back and to please forgive her and tell her that she didn't mean what she said. But all her attempts have been in vain, Jeongyeon wasn't answering. Yet she still keeps on calling her, and yet again, it when straight to voice mail.

"Come on, Jeongyeon, please just pick...up your phone" Jihyo's hands tremble as she tries not to cry.

The girls were still in the room with her, Jihyo is grateful for that, but she can tell how tired they are; Sana resting her head against Tzuyu's back and blinking slowly give it all away.

"Jeong, please come back-a sob escape Jihyo's troat-I need you...please"

The sob was loud and caught Nayeon's attention. Nayeon knew that was to come next and it broke her heart.

"...Jihyo" Nayeon whispered. She was so scared that Jihyo might break if she too loud.

"Please Jeongyeon, come back" Jihyo is now uncontrollably sobbing "I need you, we need you...P-ple-ase j-just co-ome bac-ck to me, let's just fo-orget th-hat a-all of this h-happened" Her sobs get louder so loud that Sana is starting to wake up again.

"Jihyo"

"I love you" Jihyo ignores Nayeon's call.

"Jihyo stop"

"Pl-lease co-ome back"

"Jihyo Stop"

"I L-love y-you" Jihyo was breaking again, tears fall again.

"Jihyo Stop!" Nayeon leans forward and snatches Jihyo's phone away.

Jihyo looks up at Nayeon with a broken look. Then, out of nowhere, Jihyo gets up and tries to run for the door. Luckily Nayeon acts quick and stops Jihyo before she can even touch the door handle.

"What are you doing?!" Nayeon struggles as Jihyo tries to get away from her.

"I need to find her!" Jihyo keeps struggling against Nayeon's grip "let me go!"

The others see that Nayeon's grip is getting looser. Getting up, Sana helps with holding Jihyo down.

"Stop please, Jihyo!" Sana pleaded to Jihyo and with enough force, both Nayeon and Sana pull Jihyo back to the bed.

"Jihyo, you need to calm down" Nayeon puts her hands on each of her shoulders.

"I need her" with shaky hands, Jihyo starts to dry her tears but more tears fall.

"I know, but right now all we can do is wait"

"Yeah, maybe she'll come back" Sana hugs Jihyo from behind, still scared that she'll try to run again.

The rooms silent, the tension has long gone and Jihyo had finally fallen asleep due to exhaustion from crying. And Sana, being tired as well, fell asleep with her. After an hour Chaeyoung speaks up.

"Nayeon" her voice come out a whisper.

"Yeah?" Nayeon rubs her eyes in an attempt to get rid of some of her sleepiness.

"Her mom" Chaeyoung sounds like she had a 'Yurika' moment but to Nayeon it made no sense.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Moving closer to Chaeyoung, which is being cuddled by Tzuyu.

"Jeongyeon's mom, let's call her"

The gears in Nayeon's head finally started to turn. Grabbing her phone, she walks out of the room as quietly as she can and starts to look through her contact list, and finally found the number she needed. Chaeyoung, Mina, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Momo join her outside in the hallway, all of them hoping that Jeongyeon's mom would answer.