The Assassin Within

By Elisedeluxe

Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three diff... More

Prologue~Mission Zero
Part 1~New target
Part 2~Bombs
Part 3~Baseball
Part 4~Karasuma
Part 5~P.E
Part 7~Grooming Failing
Part 8~Poisoned Veins
Part 9~What Happened Last Night
Part 10~Goat's Blood
Part 11~'Enjoyable' Encounters
Part 12~Rescue
Part 13~An Eye For An Eye
Part 14~Jelavich
Part 15~Classroom Teasing
Part 16~Lectures
Part 17~Kill
Part 18~Principal Asano
Part 19~Backup Plan
Part 20~Results
Part 21~Trip Begins
Part 22~Death Surrounds
Part 23~Here we go Again
Part 24~Who Are You?
Part 25~Trapped
Part 26~AIFA
Part 27~Lovro
Part 28~Target
Part 29~The Kill
Part 30~Tetrodotoxin
Part 31~Tentacles
Part 32~Kuro ōkami
Part 33~Bored
Part 34~Baseball
Part 35~Swing to Kill
Part 36~Sweets
Part 37~The Assassin's Job
Part 38~Vision
Part 39~Names
Part 40~Cramming
Part 41~The Bet
Part 42~Placements
Part 43~Upside Down
Part 44~Sugar Rush
Part 45~The Final Assassination?
Part 46~Virus
Part 47~Smog
Part 48~Grip
Part 49~Grip-eth
Part 50~Fashion Crime
Part 51~Gastro
Part 52~Viper
Part 53~The End
What to Read Next

Part 6~Octopus

578 18 0
By Elisedeluxe

Grumily, Koro-sensei hit the classroom wall. His soft punches bouncing off the wall harmlessly.

"What's Koro-sensei doing?" Kouki looked up at his teacher without looking.

"I don't know," Touka responded, focusing on her work.

"Maybe he's punching the wall," one student guessed.

"Ah... He's mad because Karma got the better of him," Isogai muttered.

"If that's as hard as he can hit that pretty sad," Hinata stated. "The wall surrenders, Koro-sensei! What about our tests?!"

"What?! Oh! Sorry," Koro-sensei shouted, sweat dripping down his face.

"Hey Karma... You don't want to get that monster mad, you know," Teresaka teased, leaning back to look at the red haired teacher.

"Teresaka knows all about making him mad," Takuya smirked, turning around to look at Karma who didn't look bothered.

"Of course I made him mad. I almost killed him. Hey, Teresaka, Didja wet your pants after you pissed him off?" Karma watched Terasaka through his hair, smirking at his classmate.

"Wha...? I did not! That's... You wanna piece of me," Teresaka shouted, slamming his fist down on the table.

"Hey, you two! Quiet during the test," Koro-sensei scolded, his face turning red.

"Sorry, Koro-sensei. I'm done with my test now. So I'll just sit here and eat my gelato," Karma sang sweetly, pointing at a pink gelato that seemed to appear in his hand.

"You know you're not allowed to eat in class," Koro-sensei scolded. "Where did you get that anyway? Hey! That... That's my gelato! I brought it in Italy yesterday!"

"Oops, my bad. I found it in the freezer in the faculty room." Karma passed off the information as if it was nothing, smiling the whole time.

Nagisa had to close his eyes in annoyance, was Karma serious?! This whole secede was ridiculous.

"'My bad?!' I had to fly through the stratosphere to keep it from melting on my way back! And the stratosphere is cold?!"

Karm hummed in agreement to Koro-sensei's scream. "So what are you gonna do about it? Squishy-punch me?"

"'Squishy-punch?' No. I'm just going to eat what's left of my gelato!" Koro-sensei walked forward but when he got about a desk in front of Karma, his tentacles exploded.

Anti-Sensei BB were surrounding the desks, stopping Koro-sensei's approach.

Karma let out a laugh, pulling out his gun. "You fell for it again." Karma pulled his trigger, shooting at the octopus who dodged easily. "I'm going to keep this up, you know. You think I care if I disrupt your class? If you don't like it... kill my parents... kill whoever... But once you do, you won't be a teacher anymore... you'll be a monster. I've been wanting to kill a teacher." Karma pressed the gelato into Koro-sensei's chest, before dropping the cone. "Here's my test. I know I aced it. See you, Koro-sensei... Let's play again tomorrow!" Karma threw his test backwards and left without another word.

Nagisa watched the person he once considered a friend walk out, he knew that Karma was smart and probably did ace the test. Karma knew there was a line Koro-sensei can't cross and he was trying to push Koro-sensei right to that edge. It's just a shame, he does that with everybody. Pushes them right to the edge. He doesn't trust anyone. And now, not even Nagisa trusted him.

"Hmph... Thanks to him, I have to go get a new gelato. He's smart and he's right... I can't kill or harm him, if I want to keep working as a teacher. So... what should I do with him?" Koro-sensei often talked to himself while flying across the world, this time was no different.

"Bye, Nagisa," Isogai shouted, walking past the Kunugigaoka station.

"Bye," Nagisa shouted back. "See you tomorrow!"

"Hey... It's Nagisa," a voice shouted from behind. "Freak fits right into 3-E," Tanaka insulted, his hands in his trousers pockets.

"Of course... He's a loser," Takada teased. "I don't think he's ever coming back to our class."

"Guess what! I heard Akabane got sent there after his suspension."

"Woah! That sucks! I'd rather die than end up in 3-E!"

Nagisa felt his eye darkening, he hated those two. What he would do to get them as a target.

A loud shattering brought Nagisa out of his murderous thoughts.

Karma stood with a half broken glass bottle in his hand. "Really? You'd rather die? Then how about right now?"

Both let out screams, running away like the cowards they were.

Karm laughed, dropping the bottle once they were gone. "They seriously thought I was gonna kill them. I don't have time to get suspended again... Now that I have a new toy to play with... Though, I must say I'm surprised. You haven't made a proper attack on him yet, not your target?"

"Oh, he is. And don't think for a second I am going to let you kill him before me. But I still need to keep my cover, I broke it for you and look where we are. I am never breaking cover again," Nagisa said, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Woah, woah, I didn't mean to get you all serious. So... Nagisa... There's something I've been meaning to ask you. You know a lot about Koro-sensei, right?"

Karma seemed to act so casually around Nagisa, it was a little weird. They walked past the gate to their platform and made their way to their train.

"I believe so, but why do you think I'll tell you?" Nagisa looked over, tilting his head in the usual way.

"Because I know you. You chose your target for the money or glory or because you hate them. You chose them for a game. The chase and thrill of landing that hit. So you'll tell me, to make our little competition better."

Nagisa hated to admit it, but Karma was right. "Fine, what do you wish to know?"

"Would he get mad if I called him an octopus?"

"An... octopus? Probably not, he might even take it as a compliment. He signs he tests with an octopus. And he uses an octopus avatar when he plays video games... And the other day, he dug a ole in the school-yard. And he made an octopus joke?! The octopus is becoming his trademark."

"Yeah, yeah... I just got this crazy idea..." Karma brought his hand to cover part of his mouth, failing to cover his wicked smile.

"Karma... What are you up to?"

"I am... really happy. Really happy! I was afraid he was going to turn out to be just some weird monster... but he actually is a teacher. A real teacher. I can't believe I get to kill a teacher with my own hands! It's payback time! After what happened with the last one..." It just so happened the train came at that moment, whipping Karma's hair across his face, the murderous look on his face increasing.

Nagisa walked through the city, ringing up the familiar number. "Hey, Red, got anyone I can take out? All of a sudden I feel a real need to stab someone."

"Can my day get any worse? I didn't have enough money to buy a gelato. And I won't get any more till payday. Guess I'm eating in tonight. There are some cooking utensils in the storeroom I can use... Good morning." Koro-sensei pulled open the door into the classroom.

Everyone was silent, avoiding his eyes.

"What's the matter, everyone?"

On his desk, a large red octopus lay with a knife stabbing through its head.

"I am so sorry. I thought it was you... and I killed it," Karma taunted, pointing at the fish with a sick look on his face. "I'll throw it away for you, if you hand it to me."

Koro-sensei lifted up the octopus muttering a small, "okay," before walking toward his student.

Karma twisted a knife in his hand, hiding it behind his back, silently going over the ways he will kill his teacher.

Just as Koro-sensei reached his student, his tentacles came forward and spun into drill-like cones. Before anyone could say or do anything, Koro-sensei left and returned with a bag and missile. "Let me show you something, Karma... The speed of my drill tentacles, and the firepower of the missile I took from the navy. I will never let an assassin get away scot-free."

Koro-sensei pushed a ball of food into Karma's mouth, making the student cry out in response and spit out the hot food.

"You look pale, you skipped breakfast, didn't you? Octopus dumplings cooked at Mach 20! It's the most important meal of the day! Breakfast, that is. Karma, it is my job, to polish you. An assassin's blade that has become rusty and dull. Come at me with everything you've got all day long. And I'll keep polishing you..." Koro-sensei opened his mouth showing off more dumplings. "By the end of class today, your body and spirit will be sparkling clean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...
11.1K 666 21
Class 3-E was a very unique and strange class. A group of outsiders that have been casted aside and looked down upon; their mission is to assassinate...
277K 7.7K 14
What happens when Nagisa goes to teach a bunch of delinquients? Class 3-5 recieves yet another teacher, but this time he stays and mixes assassinatio...