๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ โœฐ ส™ษดสœแด€|...

By HenceVy

๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ |โ€ข| แตƒ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โฑโฟหขแต‰สณแต— "you human, will change the world. I'll... More

A/N
OO1.BULBASAUR
003.VENUSAUR
004.CHARMANDER
005.CHARMELEON
006.CHARIZARD
007.SQUIRTLE
008.WARTORTLE
009.BLASTOISE
010.CATERPIE
A/N
011.METAPOD
012.BUTTERFREE
013.WEEDLE
014.KAKUNA
015.BEEDRILL
016.PIDGEY
017.PIDGEOTTO
018.PIDGEOT
019.RATTATA
020.RATICATE
A/N
021.SPEAROW
022.FEAROW
023.EKANS
024.ARBOK

002.IVYSAUR

16.2K 643 781
By HenceVy

It's been 1 month and the pro heroes are still dealing with the unknown creatures. The government suggested that everyone should stay indoors, specially since the situation worsen when they started walking in the neighborhood like its their own territory.

It's appears that no villain was involved in this crisis, and those thing was not created in a laboratory, these creatures came from nowhere. Its scary how the whole world is experiencing it, some say it's the most eventful thing that ever happened next to humans manifesting quirks.

Nothing change in the mess up weather, the sky is still covered with black clouds. Rainstorm appearing without warnings and Volcanoes errupting like it angered something

Parents became more conscious when taking the kids to school, they make certain that they stay inside the house to avoid sighting something terrifying. There have been rumors that the monster like creatures target on children, theres also been rumors about eating humans but for (y/n) and Toru it was just a doubtful truth.

Their mother is the most terrified, she became strict and implemented rules like no going outside and no leaving the school premises until she came to take them home. Their father, however, went back to I-island to research about the monsters like creature.

"Toru, go and turn on the TV, we'll listen to the news while having breakfast" Akari ordered his son, placing plates above the table. Toru nodded before going to the living room.

A half asleep (y/n) sat on the chair, yawning. Akari greeted her a good morning,serving eggs and bacon on her plate. "Would you like milk for drinks?" She asked.

"Yes please"

Toru came back and sat besides (y/n). "Hey mom, can you pour me a glass of apple juice?" He said.

"Do it yourself Toru, you're old enough to pour your own drink" Akari said, placing (y/n)'s milk on the table.

"Aww, but why do it for her?" Toru pouted. "Because she's still my baby" she simply replied "besides you don't like it when I baby you, thought your independent now 'Mr.Scientist slash inventor"

(Y/n) didn't listen to their conversation and ate breakfast without being bothered. However, the mentioned of the 'monsters' from the Tv caught her attention.

"The government and the pro heroes decided to fight violence with violence, in hoping to scare away the monsters-"

"Fight violence with violence? That's not very heroic" Toru chimed in

"Well if thats the only solution to stop this madness, I won't be against it. I mean, those creatures are said to be attacking humans" said Akari.

"Why can't they hunt one and experiment them instead, you know..for answers. Those theory from the internet is hurting my head, it's not even logical" Toru dramatically place his hand on his head. Meanwhile, the younger girl was lost in her thoughts

'Violence, Hunt, Scaring them away?  Are they certain about their choices....'

                   •••••••••••••••••

1 week later, the number of the monster sighting had decreased ever since the pro heroes miraculously scared them away, but of course it's not that easy since the larger ones fights back.

(Y/n) wondered what its like facing one in real life, are they really that scary? Intimidating? Threatening? She didn't really know what they look like, some photos leaked in the internet but it was taken poorly. Those creatures must have strong senses, so whenever someone's taking a photo of them, they hide and run away.

Everyone was informed how they are a threat to humans, however, theres no sign of humans getting severely injured from the attack. 'were they faking it? Or just being over dramatic'. No one died because of them, so why make it a big deal when theres more villains with strong quirks that have an evil intention to rule the world.

For a 6-year-old girl, she did a lot of researchs, since most of these creature are animal like, she focused on that topic more than the trash theorys. She read about animals defending themselves when they felt threaten, 'so maybe thats why the creatures are attacking' she though.

Even so she doesn't know who to believe, she sigh, Placing her phone next to her. She continued laying on her bed, it was now bed time and she couldn't sleep.

The room was almost quiet, she can hear brother's soft snore across her. She stared out in the window, the sky was black tranquility married to a poetry of stars, she can hear a fade sound of crashing waves along the shore, reminding her all the good times from the beach. She hope that this current problem will get solve already.

She groaned in frustration, 'why can't I sleep!?' sitting up from the bed, feet gently place on the cold floor. Grabbing a jacket and looking at her sleeping brother from time to time, quietly walking towards the door. 

She slowly twisted the doorknob creating a 'click' sound, taking one last glace at Toru before leaving the bedroom.

Phase 1 was success, now she have to quietly sneak from the hallway, passing her mother's bedroom and quietly unlocking the back door.

All of that was done successfully, she had grabbed a flashlight from the drawer and puts on her jacket and started walking away from the house. She knew that it was stupid of her to wander at the time like this, but this isnt the first time she sneak outside the house. What a rebel thing to do.

Finally reaching the beach without anyone or anything launching at her. Strolling along the beach, she admired how beautiful it become even when it's night time, she stared at the pink sand shining under the moon light, the waves dancing along the shore.

She forgot how lucky she is living near the beach.

Looking ahead the ocean, she wondered if theres an unknown creature hiding deep down.In all the prefectures of Japan, Miyagi has the highest percentage of monster sight seeing ever since it discovered.

A part of her wanted to meet one in person, but also wants to end it so its safe to go outside.

A rustling sound from the bush broke her out of trance, she gasped pointing her flashlight at the shaking bush. 'I take back my words, I don't want to meet them, I don't want to meet them!' she thought internally panicking.

Heart pounding in her ear, she just stand there not making a single move. A part of her want to scream and ran away but a part of her wants to know what cause the rustling.

She waited and waited... Until she heard a faint sound of cries. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What was that?" She mumbled.

The bush started rustling again, but its look like something coming out of it. She took two small steps backward preparing to whats coming out.

"Pi..." (y/n) released a small gasp, staring without blinking at the sight of a creature standing before her.

Right there is a small ground-dwelling rodent but not just any rodent, its fur is pale yellow.Its ear-tips, collar and tail are black and angular and has pink cheeks.

Large black eyes stared at her (e/c) one, the corners of her mouth turned up, about to say something but stop when the small creature suddenly fell on the sand causing a small 'thud' sound.

She gasped, running close it without hesitation. "H-hey, are you alright?" She asked with a worried tone,she kneeled about to touch it, but a bruise caught her off guard.

Its Injured! How come she didnt notice it before. It has bruise on the back of its head, lower body full of scratches and its foot bleeding.

"You're Injured!" She exclaimed loudly causing the little one to flinch, its eye opened seeing a human girl closer. It let out a yell, forcing itself to run and hide despite having an injured body.

"Pichu!"

'Pichu?' she stared at the little one, who's hiding in the bush again. 'Did a human hurt you thats why you react that way to me?'

"It's okay, I won't hurt you. Promise" she said, softly, not wanting to scare the creature away.

"You can trust me, I just want to help you" Her worry faded with comforting words . She sigh 'Maybe it cant understand human language?' but she didnt gave up. Smiling widely with confident, she  pumped a fist determine to make friends with an adorable creature.

She dragged her knees towards the bush, head peaking over to the side. Seeing the little one laying curled up into a ball, tiny hands covering its eye and tail's poking out.  (Y/n) almost squealed from its adorableness, but remembering its current state she stop herself.

"It's okay, come out. You're safe here with me" she said in a comforting tone and smiles when the creature opened one eye to look at her, but it closes it again and curled even smaller.

"Are you hungry, do you want something to eat?" She asked. To her surprise that caught its attention. "Pi..."

' The food works! '

"I have some fresh fruits back at my house, would you like some?" At the mention of her house, the creature back away slightly.

"I'll take care of you, I promise." She showed one of her sweet smile. The small creature felt like it can trust the girl, her words sound sincere, something about her make it feel safe.

Slowly with hesitation, the little one walks over the girl, tumbling, only to be catch by a soft warm hand. "You're cold" she gasped, helping the little one stand up.

Its large black eyes watch in confusion as the girl removes her jacket. "I'm going to wrap you with this to warm you up, okay?" She said.

(Y/n) felt her heart skip a beat when its little head nod in respond. She gently wrapped her jacket on its small body and carried it securely like a child. Looking around her one more time before running off to her house.

Little does she know, another one of the unknown creatures is watching her from above.

"Mew.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
480K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
1.6K 146 42
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...