My Dirty Secret | Yeonbin

Por lil_rachaaaaa

Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a gi... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Soobin's Birthday Special Chapter
100k Special
200K Special

63

5.5K 281 145
Por lil_rachaaaaa

The dinner went surprisingly good looking at how last time Soobin tried to cook breakfast Yeonjun walked in on a fire. They ate and cuddled for the night.

When Saturday came around he had a lot more tasks for that day. First Yeonjun's bath again, another massage with a bowl of fruits, breakfast but then they went out so Soobin of course had to put a shirt on.

"I've never done this before."

"Just relax."

"This feels weird."

"It's okay I'm right here."

"Aah shit!"

Yeonjun burst into laughs helping Soobin up off the floor. "Are you okay?"

Soobin looked at him. "Ow." He murmured rubbing his butt. "I hate roller skating."

"It's not hard just follow my lead. Just push out a little with one foot and then the other, use your arms to balance."

Soobin followed him and started to slowly get it. "Hyung can I hold your hand?" Yeonjun nodded and held his hand helping him skate.

"See you're doing great Binnie."

They were having a pretty good time, plus Yeonjun knows how much Soobin loves bread so they went to a bakery afterwards.

"Thanks hyung!" Sometimes Yeonjun can clearly tell who's the older one.

As he watched him eat he started thinking about the day they first met.

Sophomore Year...

Yeonjun got bullied a lot for what he wore, it was too "girly" and the jocks of the school didn't like that one bit.

"P-Please let go." He cried followed by another punch. He yelled out in pain and fell to the floor, they took his bookbag out dumping out the contents which was just books and papers, but something fell out that caught their attention.

"Is that a stuffed animal?" One of them asked and then the other two started laughing. "You're so fucking weird."

Yeonjun sat on the floor scared to look at his attackers.

"Hey!" They all turned and saw a very tall and handsome guy walking over. "Fuck off before I tell you sister that you fucked her boyfriend! Who's the real weirdo around here?" He snapped.

The jock flushed red before walking away quickly with the other two jocks following behind him. Then the guy picked his things up putting them neatly back into the bag.

"Here." Yeonjun looked at him, he was really cute yet intimidating in a way. He was handing Yeonjun his bag, he stood up and hesitantly took it putting it on.

"Th-Thank you." His voice quiet as he looked down at the floor.

"You're welcome." The guy noticed the stuff animal and picked that up too. "I think one of them stepped on it." He handed that too him as well. "Are you hurt?"

He noticed the bruising on his cheek. Yeonjun just shook his head. "N-No."

"Funny, I'll walk you to the nurse." He took his hand and Yeonjun didn't protest he just let himself get dragged by the unknown person.

The nurse looked over Yeonjun and after she was done he left noticing the guy standing outside the door. "Hey how did it go?"

He nodded. "I-It was fine...you didn't have to wait."

"Of course I did I wanted to know if you'd be okay." The bell rang and Soobin sighed. "Looks like class is starting, hey do you know where this class is I'm actually a freshman. I just know where the nurse and cafeteria are."

Yeonjun was completely taken aback. "You're a freshman...y-you're really tall."

He chuckled. "Yeah thanks." He showed him his schedule.

"Oh you have chemistry first with the same teacher as me, w-we could walk together i-if you want?" He asked shyly.

"Sure why not?" They started walking. "I'm Choi Soobin by the way, and you are?"

"Choi Yeonjun."

"You are also a freshman?" He asked.

"Sophomore."

"Really? You're so cute." Yeonjun blushed giggling a little. "We should eat lunch together."

Yeonjun nodded. "O-Okay."

Back to the Present...

Yeonjun smiled at the memory, then he remembered the first time they messed around.

Sophomore Year...

"You're such a jerk sometimes Soobin you always do this!" Yeonjun yelled.

"I was following the directions what are you talking about? You were supposed to add the chlorine!"

The teacher sent them to detention for accidentally making a fire from arguing during class. They bickered all the way there.

"No the teacher specifically assigned you to that! It was on the board but you always wanna goof off to impress girls!" They walked into the detention room and the teacher wasn't there yet.

"And if I was?"

"There's a time and place for that and chemistry class is not the place and us dealing with chemicals is not the time!" He threw his things down on the desk.

"Whatever, I was failing anyways."

"And I could've helped if you weren't such a fuckboy."

Soobin looked at him and then got in his face. "Is there something you wanna talk about? If you have a problem with me then just say it!"

Yeonjun stared back at him with equal intensity. "You aren't worth my time." He turned around to find a seat away from Soobin but the younger just grabbed him pulling him back.

"What was that?"

"You heard me!"

Soobin pushed him up against a wall pinning his hands above his head.

"I don't think I did." Yeonjun froze by the sudden action and then looked down not wanting to look at his face anymore.

"L-Let go!"

"You are so fucking irritating sometimes!"

"Then do something about it!"

"Fine!" His lips immediately went to his neck sucking and biting. Yeonjun moaned closing his eyes, this was the first time someone had done something like this to him.

"Soob-aah!" His face flushed and he bit his lip feeling Soobin's hand slip under his shirt. "W-Wait."

Soobin looked at him. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip and then shook his head. "N-No." Soobin smirked and kept sucking on the sensitive part of his neck.

They heard feet walking towards the room and they quickly separated sitting down and fixing themselves up. The teacher walked in looking at them. They stared back at him and then watched him sit at his desk.

"I don't care what you do as long as you're quiet."

The two looked at each other and Yeonjun blushed looking away.

"Hyung...hyung!"

Yeonjun snapped out of it looking at Soobin. "Y-Yeah?"

"Do you want some bread?"

Yeonjun giggled and nodded. "Sure."

He was so lucky to have him.

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

So fluff before the storm 😈

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87.4K 6K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...
79.1K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...
237K 9.1K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
34.4K 1.6K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...