MY POSSESIVE ALPHA MATES

By lil_an17

Lilian is a very powerful werewolf who has yet to unlock all her powers. She found her mates and although thi... More

Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Gabriella's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Romeo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Zoe's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Matteo's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Selene's POV
Zoe's POV
Zoe's POV
Selene's POV
Asmodeus's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
Lilian's POV
A/N

Lilian's POV

3.4K 141 47
By lil_an17

(Okay I've decided to change some things so y'all will understand.
When Roxy is talking, I will use *
When Rocco is talking, I will use ‡
Then when Rita starts talking, I will use ★ so y'all will understand)

-to the story-
‡ohh, it feels so good to be free‡
I looked at the guys and it seems like they're mind linking eachother.
‡Ayy human-‡

"It's Lilian. Get it right or this would be that last time you ever come out"

‡Fineeeeee... Lilian do you wanna play a game?‡

"What is it"

‡Roxy, you ready‡

*Ready. but I gotta tell you. They run fast*

‡with me here, I'm pretty sure we'll beat them‡

"Just say you're doing a race, why act all mischievous"

‡don't spoil my mood‡

Rocco gets up and the guys eyes turn to me. She gives them a little wolfy smirk before she takes off into the woods. Seconds later, I hear the guys behind me and it seems like they're catching up

‡they are fast but don't understand estimate us‡

"Us?"
Suddenly I felt myself go even faster as I could barely see my own legs.
"Roxy are you helping her"

*What does it look like*

"You're the best"
I look back and the guys seemed shocked but they gave me their own wolfy smirk and separated.

"Wait where did they go"

‡they must've given up‡

*That's weird*

suddenly, their two big black wolves jump out of the bushes on each side of me and keep up with me.
‡how?‡

I feel like an idiot cause I don't know how fast they are. I spot the river ahead and come to an immediate halt with the guys.
"You ain't gonna catch me slipping again"

‡hmph, they still didn't win‡
I turn to them and they don't even look out of breath.
‡DAMN!‡

"WHAT!!" I jump up shocked

‡their wolves are hot‡
I roll my eyes and she starts circling around them.
Bruno stands up and looks Rocco straight in the eyes. His blue and grey eyes searching for something in mine.

‡why is he staring at me like that‡ she says in a low voice, like she's shy.
Bruno isn't smiling or anything. He's just observing me.

‡do you think he hates me?‡

*That's impossible or else they wouldn't have ran with you*

‡but what if they thought I was you‡
I didn't say anything as I just stared back at Matteo.

What is he thinking?

Matteo's POV
I stare at Rocco intently. I still don't understand but if my guess is right, she's one of Lilian's wolf's three forms. I've read about them in books and they're super rare. The rarest of all kind and according to my research, there's only one left in the whole world. Which I'm guessing that's Lilian.

*So it would be trouble if words about her gets out* Bruno said and I nodded. Apart from Romeo and I, I don't think anyone knows about Lilian's transformations and it's best if we keep it that way.

I look into her beautiful Amber Gold eyes and they're searching mine.
In those eyes, I could see fear which is making me confused.
Is her new form afraid of me?

*What do you think. When you keep staring at someone face to face like a dummy, who wouldn't?*
I roll my eyes and move closer to her.
She doesn't move as she waits for me do something.

I nuzzle her neck before I lick her fur, telling her not be scared. She was stiff at first but she instantly relax into my touch.
She grins and jumps around which makes me laugh.

I can already tell the difference between her and Roxy.
Roxy is more of a chill person which makes others think they can walk over her but once they try to, she snaps.

I can tell Rocco is a fireball. She's definitely the type who doesn't think before she acts and will put you in your place spot on.

Lilian's POV
"Well I hope you happy now"

*Lilian let her enjoy herself without you saying something*

‡thank you Roxanne‡

"Ugh, you guys just team up against me"
I look over at Romeo and he's already shifted back. He's sitting at the edge of the water while lost in thought.
I move behind a tree and shift back, then put on Matteo's hoodie that I stole from him.

Don't blame me. I'm a thief

Once I come out, I see Matteo already shifted and dressed.
Once he sees my outfit, he doesn't even look surprised instead her smirked and put his arm around my neck.

We walked over to where Romeo was sitting and sat down with him. Me being extra, I sat on his lap and he pulled closer.
"So what happened" Romeo said and I sighed then told them everything that the moon goddess told me.
Not missing a single detail

"I knew it" I gave Matteo a confused look and he told me not to worry about it.
"So when did she say Rita was gonna awaken"

"She said when the time is right"
They nodded and I cuddle into Romeo's chest.

"Lilian..."

"Hmm..."

"Don't tell anyone about this" Matteo said

"Why"

"Cause if you do, you'll be a target for hunters, witches and so many others"
I nodded cause he's right.
That's not something I want

We sat down in silence until a random question just popped in my head that I just had to ask.
"If we ever have pups, what do you think a good name would be"
I blushed cause it's more embarrassing now that I've said it out loud.

They both looked at me and I buried my face in Romeo's shirt already feeling more embarrassed.
"You don't have to answer-"

"If we have a girl, I think Cora would be good name" Matteo said and I peeped at him but surprisingly, he's calm and collected like this is a normal question which makes me blush harder.

"Nah, Hazel is better" Romeo said and I nodded.
I think Cora and Hazel are good names.

"What about a boy"

"Adrien" they both said at the same time.

"That's cool"

"What do you guys think"

*I like Hazel better*

‡nah, Cora is legit‡
I shrug cause I like both

"Why you suddenly asking us this" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Matteo.

"Oh-uh nothing. It just came to my mind"

"Do you...wanna have pups" Romeo said and I blushed hard.
"I- uh I don't know"

"Don't worry. When you're ready, we can have pups" he tilts my chin up and gives me a kiss.
My day just got a 100x better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 313 16
Being a curse on her own pack. She never wished for it. Taking all the pain she waited for her mate. When finally they met. From sneaking out to gett...
17.2K 1.5K 48
Previously known as: More than just the alphas mate, One thing Callie had in mind was not to fall in love, she was more than certain, after that inci...
4.7K 369 6
Lan Zhan - a Werewolf -- Alpha is searching for his mate.... Wei Ying A human. ----- Lan Zhan is tensed about mating.... but is that annoying guy...
1.8M 52.6K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...