9th member; of Stray Kids

By cuty-minmin

face claim; @hwa.min on Instagram started;1/8/2019 ended;27/8/2020 SECOND BOOK IS ALREADY UP^^ More

Get to Know Lee SuRi
Suri & The members
Suri's friendships outside SK
"We're one"
"We're one" ; P2
"We're one" ; P3
"That's why"
"1,2,3"
"Trust me"
"We're getting Ice cream"
"I'm not leaving"
"Stop, I'm focusing"
"Do you like it?"
"I'm here with you"
"No, No, Woojin, No"
Showcase
"Stray kids"
Always be 10
Trouble
Freestyle
Broken Promise
Meetings
Meetings ; P2 'Ten or none'
Ten or none ; P2
Over and over again
Congratulations
Other friends
March,25,2018
Things Stray kids once said
Talk
Top 3 Ships w/ STRAY KIDS
First Solo Live
[Two Kids Room] Han x Suri
MY PACE VLIVE
[Two Kids Room] Woojin x Suri
Special Episode
[Two Kids Room] Minho x Suri
Fights
A new start
Things Stray kids once said; P2
Instagram
Random Outfits
"I'm lucky to have you."
"I'm lucky to have you" ;P2
[Two kids room] Felix x Suri
Woojin
Rumors
Things Stray kids once said; P3
"I'm lucky to have you." ;P3
Konnichiwa
Chan x Suri; Churi
Minho x Suri; MinSu
Changbin x Suri; SuBin
I'm sorry
Hyunjin x Suri; HyunRi
What you want
"I'm lucky to have you." ;P4
Sweet Lullaby
Unpleasant Meetings
NCT & Suri
If I'm being honest
Birthday trouble
Goodnight best friend
Thoughts
Photos
Han x Suri; HanSu
Felix x Suri; SuLix
Hello
Seungmin x Suri; SeungSu
Jeongin x Suri; InSu
Home alone.
Phonophobia
Are you okay?
Black
Special Stage
Special stage; P2
Guns and Knives
Found out
Middle of the night
A note
Pre-debut nights
Found out; P2
I Care
The confession
Girlfriend Suri
JYP Papa
Selfish
Dispatch
Text messages
Cheating
Trust
Everything is going to be okay
Break
Black; P2
Comfort
Honest
Visit
Visit; P2
Video Calls
Gifts and Knocks
Stupid
News
Serious talks
Alone
Hi
Why?
Silence
Don't be stupid
Flight
I'm home
Face to Face
On Track
On Track; P2
Morning
On Track; P3
Lunch break.
Can you tell me?
Kim HaeWon
Kicked out
Kicked out; P2
Moment of truth
Only today
Coffee and secrets
Sweetie
Leader-Nim
Peace
Peace; P2
Things Stray kids once said; P4
Instagram; P2
[Two Kids Room] Hyunjin x Suri
Things Stray kids once said; P5
Get to know Lee Raymon
Oppa
Hello Brother
Suspicious Jinnie
Brotherly talks
Without me
Ice Cream Fanboy
Advises
Meeting her
Out of the room
Mixing thoughts
Valentine's Morning
Valentine's Night
Chocolate
Bathroom
Bye Bye
Studio Talks
Sorry?
Close
WebMelon
Together Again.
Love Issues
I love you
Old memories
Studio talks ;P2
Endgame
Cut
Car
A few hours ago
He's okay
Soon.
Ten
Rooftop
We are
Expected
Hospital
No tears
Boyfriend
Great
Endgame; P2
Where it all goes down
Let me tell you
Not how it used to be
Love issues; p2
Midnight
Juice
Things Stray kids once said; P6
Lean on me
Sick
Close; P2
Not Okay..
Back
Not anymore
Home alone; P2
Stray boy
Bang Chan
Kim Woojin
Lee Know
Seo Changbin
Hwang Hyunjin
Han Jisung
Lee Felix
Kim Seungmin
Yang Jeongin
Lee SunHwa
Stray boy; P2
Let her go
Chapter 200

Late..

6.8K 255 740
By cuty-minmin

She wasn't getting better not mentally, not even physically. He was still the same and its been months. Months without her smiling, or being the same. The others noticed, but she never said anything as much as they talked to her. Lately she hasn't been eating the same, practicing the same, sleeping or doing anything. Not only the boys noticed, her friends, family and even the fans noticed how tired she has been. 

Human1: Is Suri okay? She lost a lot of weight. Should we be worried? 

Human2: JYP whatever you're doing to our girl, you're gonna regret it later. 

Human3: She stopped smiling and that's not normal. 

Human4: This is extremely heartbreaking, although she doesn't look happy, she's still giving her everything on stage. We can't lose her guys. The company or the boys should do anything, Its more than obvious that she's not okay.

She read every single one of them, wondering if she truly looked like what people were saying. Yes, she did lose weight and yes she's not as smiley as she used to be, but is she unhappy? She loved Jisung , then why is she unhappy. Shouldn't she be happy that she's with the guy she loves. Does he love her? He tells her that he loves her, every once in awhile, but she find it really hard to see that, but she can't walk away. She can't leave him. 

Johnny: Rian, can we talk? You're not okay. I know that, please answer me.

Suri: I'm fine, Johnny. Don't worry about me. 

Johnny: What do you mean, don't worry. I'm more than worr-

She ignored this.

Ten: Okay this is getting serious you know? Its either you talk to me, or I'm coming over.

Suri: Ten, I'm okay. What are you talking about?

Ten: I wasn't born yesterday, SunHwa. I know you, please please. I'm begging you talk to me.

She ignored this too.

Somi: Suri, What's going on? 

Suri: What's going on? 

Somi: I'm not stupid. Are you free tonight? 

Suri: I guess yes.

Maybe she needed to talk to someone, but knowing that Jisung would get angry if she talked to any guy or hung out around any man, he'd cause a lot of trouble, she was thankful that Somi sent her a message. She knew what she was going to say anyway. Woojin already said everything, Woojin is already mad at her because of everything, Woojin is already not happy with whatever Jisung was trying to do. He thought about talking to him, behind her back, but he was too afraid, too afraid that Jisung would hurt her more. 

She needed help. Jisung needed help

--

"Suri how long has this been going on for?" Somi held her friend's hand on her lap, as she listened to everything Suri said. 

"5 months." 

"You have been through this shit for 5 months? And you still with him? Suri are you out of your mind?" Somi tried to calm down, knowing pretty well that her friend needed help, not someone who'd only yell at her for how stupid she is. "Wait, has he ever- you know hit you or something?" 

"No, no. Somi, no. He's not like that I promise you, he may be just a bit confused about or relatio-" 

"Confused? Suri listen, love. This is verbal, emotional, mental and many more kinds of abuse. I know that you love him, I know that you do so much, but he's using that against you, he knows that you'll never break up with him, he knows that you'll never leave him, so he's using that against you. I know its really hard, for you to believe or even understand that he's abusing you and hurting you, Its hard for me to believe too, but he is. Suri your relationship, can't go on with only your love for him, right? He needs to love you too-"

"He does." 

"He's not acting like it." Suri's tears were running down her cheeks now, and it was heartbreaking for Somi. She wanted to just go and punch Jisung in the face, but she knew that would hurt Suri even more. "Where are the boys, like aren't they around you two?" 

"They have tried to talk to me, but I always say that nothing is wrong. He gets really mad whenever I'm talking too much to them." Suri let out a dry chuckle between her tears, causing Somi to shake her head, noticing how toxic the whole situation was for her best friend. "I didn't want to tell Raymon too, He'd kill him if he found out. Ten and Johnny tried to talk to me too. Also Jeno, I've been ignoring everyone for 5 months now, for his sake." 

"This is ridiculous. I'm too mad right now." Before Suri could say anything, the door bell rang, causing her to look at Somi confused.

"Are you waiting for anyone?" Somi sighed, and nodded. 

"Ten was worried sick, so I invited him over when you said that you were coming." Somi was on her way to open the door, but Suri stopped her. 

"If Jisung fi-"

"Fuck Jisung." Somi went to opened the door, a few seconds later, Ten came into the living room. 

"Don't do that again, okay?" He sat on his knees between the girl's legs as he hugged her tightly. "You made me so worried. Fuck you." Suri couldn't help chuckle as she held into her best friend, happy that she finally saw him after a lot of months. 

--

NEWS:

Dispatch has reported that both Stray kids' Suri and NCT/Wayv/SuperM's Ten were seen visiting Somi in her dorm, yesterday. 

According to Dispatch, Suri was seen going to Somi's first and then a few hours later, Ten was seen entering too. Suri and Ten weren't seen together in public since his visit to her conference, also this is suppose to be the first time for fans to know that Ten and Somi are friends. 

Later the two were seen leaving together, but each took a different car back to their own dorms. 

Fans were happy to finally see Suri hanging out with her friends, specially with how fans are worried about her and her health. 

We hope that Suri is safe and that she's getting better slowly. 

-- 

"You lied." 

"Jisung, I seriously didn't know that Ten was going to come." 

"You should have left when he came." Jisung was passing back and forth in front of Suri. She doesn't even know why every single time the media manage to see her with every single person Jisung hates. Well, other than the fact that he hates all her friends, she still didn't know how that happened. "But you stayed." 

Suri tried to speak, but he didn't even let her. "Was Jeno there too? Or were you only fucking Ten behind my back."

"Jisun-" 

"You literally can't be trusted. Meeting up with Somi my ass. I should've known better." 

"Jisung, I didn-"

"Shut the fuck up, SunHwa." He yelled, and it scared her. She didn't know what to say or do anymore, he looked so angry as he walked over to her. 

"I would never cheat on yo-" 

"But you fucking are." He yelled again, and she was sure that whoever was in the house was able to hear him. He was screaming at her, now as they were face to face. She tried to stop him, she tried to speak, she tried to even do anything but she was frozen in front of him, she was even able to cry. "You're a fucking liar, who fucking cheats, so why would I believe you. You're a fucking little bitc-" 

"Jisung-" The couple turned their heads to the voice coming from the behind them. "How fucking dare you." Chan rushed to them, pulling Jisung away from the girl who was still standing still in her place. 

"This is none of you business." Jisung pulled his arms away from Chan's grip, walking over to Suri grabbing her wrist harshly, pulling her out of the room with him, but Chan stopped him by putting his hand over his chest, pulling Suri away from him, hiding her behind him. 

"Are you in your fucking mind? What the fucking hell are you doing, Han Jisung-" 

"Stay out of-" Chan didn't let him finish, he was not even going to stand and watch anymore so he slapped him, he slapped him really hard that Suri woke up from her motionless state, now only realizing what is happening around her, what is happening to her, to her and Jisung and she couldn't help but let the tears fall. He slapped him really hard that Jisung's nose started to bleed.  

"I can't believe that you're doing this to her. Jisung, we trusted you to protect her and love her, but you fucking idiot, she'll never love you like that." Jisung remembered. He remembered how he said the same words to Minho, how he made his nose bleed too, because he hurt Suri, but now he was the one hurting her, but sadly he was only realising that really really late. 

"Don't you fucking dare, come near her again or next time I'm going to fucking kill you." Jisung watched how Chan grabbed the girl gently, something he forgot to do with her for the past 5 months. He watched how he walked his crying girlfriend out of the room. His crying ex-girlfriend out of the room. 

He fucked up hard and now she's gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 681 73
Dramatic shitty book. Started: 23/03/04 Finish: 23/08/29 #13 Minsung: 23/11/21 - 5k readers, OMG I'm so happy, you guys are really the best 😭
222K 3.9K 88
when jyp made a huge decision he was unsure of, only to reveal the start of something amazing *bad language* *very bad writing i'm so sorry* *ex-memb...
8.7K 222 21
Kim Minjee, the 9th member of stray kids! (ChanxOC) ⚠︎︎This book is for entertainment purposes, any and all photos do not belong to me unless I say o...
97.2K 3.8K 63
I swear I'll love you in a different way. - chan. Β°β€’s e m i c h a t a uβ€’Β° π‘–π‘›π‘ π‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 𝐴 π·π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘¦ - 𝐷𝐽 π‘†π‘›π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ 𝑓𝑑...