Harry Potter from the Beginni...

By michellekitten

This is a Harry Potter and Fairy Tail crossover. During the war with Tartaros, after all the faces have been... More

She's Dead
Reborn and dual personality
3 years later
Meeting a Muggle and Christmas
Shopping for school and First Day at Hogwarts
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
New Year
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
New Story
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
The breakout
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
The Game
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35

It's Out

793 8 3
By michellekitten

Published on: 8/4/20

Words: 122

Hey guys!!! I know that it has been a long time and I'm really sorry about that. But I hope that today's news will make up for it. So I have finally posted the first chapter to the sequel of From the Beginning. I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this on. Thank you for all the reviews that you've sent and I do read them and answer them if I can. If you have anything you want to say to me you can. I'm always up for suggestions. Love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 16
Have you ever wondered what might have happened during the time period from when fairy tail defeated Acnologia to the day when Team Natsu set out to...
353K 5.9K 68
This idea just got into my head and I had to write it. I don't own Fairy Tail <~<~<~<~<~ There is a girl that is said to have hair lik...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
705 38 4
Dragon of the Apocalypse, The Black Dragon, The Dragon King, The Beast from the Book of the Apocalypse, The Dragon of Magic, The Strongest. Acn...