The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 06

45.5K 2K 762
By AzrielRhey

The brightness of sunshine gleamed on the road and over Amy's sports car, driving off leaving from the main city of Bridgefields busier capital behind.

Their trip was wrapped in quietness, Amy really wasn't expecting Cyrus to remotely start a heartfelt discussion sooner than later. He even decided to take the back seat instead of sitting in the drivers side, Amy didn't mind, she was thankful because Cyrus's scent just had Saber restless if he was too near.

Cyrus sat there looking out everything that passed by, It was nice to have the radio do all the murmuring in the background, but now Amy was very concerned of the boys reluctantly to use his voice. That won't be to his best advantage as communication is vital to survive in her school and wit stand his own peers, especially the students who might take his refusal to speak in a rude way. Mostly she's referring to well...

Al. Her complicated nephew.

Cyrus's mortifying aroma would cause the werewolf students to get nervous, if not than intimidated by the muted teenager and Al might take it severely worse. Though she'll just have to wait and see how Cyrus presence will make an interesting uproar for everyone.

But if anyone will fit the bill for this, it was going to be Northwood's bad boy.

----------

"Welcome to Northwood High School, kiddo." Amy proclaimed and they could see in the distance the top of the schools view, Cyrus tilted his head sideways.

The landscape surrounding the school itself was covered in enormous forestry and based on the map that was on their pamphlet, Cyrus found out there is also a whole bustling town and lake not too far within the campus property at a measurable kilometer. Though, Cyrus somehow saw through all the elegance the school's building seemed menacing and ultimately he's suspicious with it.

Was this even a school? He thought, the outer ambiance of the institution looked like a real life medieval castle, similar in those fantasy books he read in the public library or within his old schools, Cyrus was kind of overwhelmed just looking at the place he would be staying at. If he manages to last a month here.

It was this school or totally dropping out of ever graduating and Cyrus knew he really had to try to make this work.

Truthfully, Cyrus knew despite all the praise from other schools in the city, and Northwood's academic acclaimed reputation. This institution gained other reputations for students being reckless and It was the cage horrible teenagers were practically sent away to for their rehabilitation training, this place was just that good at whipping kids into shape. Most graduates would sign up for the Marines, Air Force, and the Army if they choose. This now meant doing things he disliked doing before.

Listening.

Touching.

Speaking.

That was just the top of his list, Cyrus was stressing out about these because he's gonna have to suck it up. He isn't sure if he'll be able to restraint himself if somebody in there starts picking on him too. However in contracts to this, the only expression apparent on his rough face is the knitting of eyebrows, making this thin lined crease appear.

It's not because he doesn't like doing any of the three, Cyrus was extremely timid and many assumed he's a bad guy based on the thick walls Cyrus created.

Labeling him as sociopathic.

The boy who didn't care for others and isolated himself from this damn world.

The front iron gates were pulling back by themselves before they were even meters away to welcome back their principal. When Amy's vehicle had approached the school she drove into an underground parking lot, Cyrus got off and slung his cheap backpack on his shoulder, he didn't have much personal belongings to bring with him anyway.

He noticed the school was unusually empty, which Cyrus wasn't expecting, Amy saw him scanning for students.

"Every weekend during this time the Alpha rank sector and the rest do runs along the campus grounds around the lake. They should be back anytime soon." Amy explained as Cyrus nodded.

The institution was even bigger on the inside as they strolled the hallways, Amy leads him to her office where a man had opened the door for them.

"This is Cyrus; our newest scholar."

"This is Ernie, my assistant and the cutest guidance councillor ever." Amy teased and Ernie's cheeks went warm. "He also teaches W. Historic 101 here."

"Very professional of you." Ernie shot back, he did seem young and gorgeous yet in a boyish way for the position.

Cyrus could have mistook this man to be another student, Ernie gave him a smile though it came across weirdly.

As though holding in his pee.

Amy just shrugged. "If you have some questions and I'm unavailable due to running this school, Ernie can answer them." She sat down on her desk and turned to Cyrus, opening her laptop that Ernie already set up before hand.

Ernie then handed out this duffle bag in front of Cyrus while Amy explained everything. "Your enrollment papers are done, so no need to worry about the schools tuition fees. Your classes begin tomorrow and as for today, you can check out your dorm room first or the campus which ever you prefer doing."

He opened the duffle bag and takes out the uniform shirt. "This is your class schedules for tomorrow, Ernie." Cyrus took the piece of paper from him, looks like he has fifth period with this man.

"Your dorm room is number 97 in A-house building, the school dormitory buildings are on the map." Cyrus nods occasionally to show he was listening.

Amy reached in her drawer, grabbing a small box and sliding it to the front for Cyrus. "Here's your school ID don't lose it and wearing it is strictly mandatory."

Taking it she inserted. "Report it. If you do happen to lose your ID, and also break my rules in this institution well...punishment is to be handed out, while depending on the weight of offence and evidence. My personal advice; don't do anything fucking idiotic here, okay."

"Ahem!"

Ernie coughed hearing Amy cuss. She simply brushed him off, smiling to the teenager who hasn't said anything.

"Any questions for now?" He shook his head no. "Alright, you're dismissed."

Cyrus stuffed in the shirt back inside with the box and headed to the door, once he left afterwards and Ernie is certain Cyrus was out of earshot he quickly cracked open a window and glanced worriedly at his Head Luna.

They used their mind links.

{Do enlighten me, why you decide to put that poor human in HIS TERRITORY!?}

{It's technically MY school, not his. if he has a problem with it he can always camp outside. More importantly, you smelled that boy right? If he does turn out to be someone lethal, Al will be strong enough to handle him. Though, I'm not sure how this human acquired the scent of rotting werewolves, his tag should tone down the smell for now.}

{And putting two possibly explosive individuals together in a single room is helpful to what?} Grinning, she replied.

{My nephew would get a taste of his own medicine, you sensed it. Cyrus might be human yet he isn't gonna let people push him around, he's---something else.}

{Need I remind you these are students, one of them your own blood and NOT your chess pieces. Amy, If he gets hurt.}

{You know I can't always control them, teenagers need to grow by themselves and Al needs to learn not everyone is going to cower in fear, that's not what makes a great leader or Head Alpha.}

Ernie sighed getting her point, Al will need every miracle their Moon Goddess can offer at facing their pack's crisis.

Time was of the essence.

----------

Cyrus mindfully wandered the school premises, holding his schedule with the buildings layout. Since he didn't wanna be the new kid asking around where his classroom is at. He'd grown tired with jerks who mislead him purposely in the wrong direction at his older schools.

He doubted anyone would actually be bothered to tour his butt without them asking something in return. At least he could navigate himself and won't worry about being lost then, he wants to put his best foot forward tomorrow too.

Cyrus had to help himself for real.

His feet carried him around as Cyrus walked fast, his abyss like eyes turned here and there taking in the hallways while he memorized where his classes would be. Where the cafeteria is and the gymnasium, bathrooms, so on then tracked to their dormitory buildings.

His lips gapped. Even the dorms look like expensive condos. What gives?

Good thing nobody was there to see how shocked Cyrus was seeing this.

The building he was stationed in was by far the one that could be a mansion for everyday folks, this whole school just screamed mother-nature and filthy rich pretentious dicks who probably banged inside these dormitories on weekends.

Going inside after he inputs the code Cyrus was more surprised how this new room had loads of trash scattered and dog hair everywhere, Cyrus groaned.

His roommate was a disaster.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

*************************************

Author's Note :

Guuuyyysss! Yas! Finally!
They're meeting, I was gonna prolong it but I just had to at least give indication that they were going to interact with each other now.

And yes Cyrus does show glimpses of emotions whenever he is alone, and Ernie is my second favourite side character. This chapter took me several breaks to write because my sleep cycle is jacked up.

{Mind Links between werewolves have this format}

Tackle that ☆!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
22.5K 543 12
Alex parents kept secret from him. Alex is a gay boy, who falls for Danny. Danny is a werewolf and hes Alex's mate. family secret is found out Alex's...
110K 4.3K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
354K 13.8K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...