The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 03

62.1K 2.5K 1K
By AzrielRhey

"You should find yourself a suitable mate soon. If you don't, then I will Al. I particularly wouldn't force this onto you but you're giving me no options. I'm not getting any younger and your father as well, maybe then you'll start being an Alpha to this family and your future pack." Her words still repeated in Al's mind, no matter how loud Tim's screaming was bouncing off the walls.

Al was aggravated after their lovely conversation, Anselme wouldn't say those words if she didn't mean them and she is a woman of her words. As expected the discussion went directly to all the three things Al was avoiding.

Responsibility.

Obligations.

And mate.

It's been hours since Al left the party and he was certain his mother had caught wind already of his absence in there. However, Al knew that his good old little brother Shane would explain on his behalf. He's long shed off the his dark suit jacket and tie, Al was now left only with his white dress shirt, collar messily unbuttoned at the top, sleeves pulled up past his elbows revealing those bucky arms of his. Al wanted to sleep but remember he had unfinished business with this Gamma for talking shit about his auntie, this well deserved workout seem to even out his nerves.

There were patches of Tim's blood on there somewhere staining his shirt as Al had grown bored, the silver collar around Tim's neck preventing him to shift into his wolf clanged. He allowed his friends to do whatever they pleased once Al decided to lean back to watch while his brain busied itself to think.

It also helped to release some stress just hearing screaming and whimpering from werewolves who test his power.

But Al wasn't gonna let Tim die...

"That's enough, let 'em go guys."

Just that easily.

Chase pouted in protest hearing his Alpha's order, though knew he should do as told. He then shuts off the blazing flamethrower he was going to use that would roast this annoying Gamma's fingertips. After fairly beating Tim up Chase excitedly suggested to literally heat things up, this man was not only talking shit about Al's auntie but Tim was also responsible for spreading false accusations around the party tonight.

Lucky scumbag. Chase's wolf; Dagger spat, as he stood up and crossed arms.

"You really should have a specific...I dunno, punishment for these minor offences Al." Rainier voiced out, unlike the younger werewolves he wasn't that much into torturing others, unless he feels the need to make them suffer.

"Aye. It's not that I'm questioning your standards here, I just find it irrelevant to fuss over this one Gamma instead of dealing with real problems; Rogues." He kicks himself off the table to gaze down at Tim and jerked his chin upwards, Rainier eyeing the man's battered face he smiled.

But you know we'd always be loyal to you Alpha. If you see this as fit, then so be it. Hail mentioned, as Rainier let's go of Tim and turns back to look at Al.

"So, what do we do with this one?" He was already raising his hand at Chase knowing what the boy wanted to say.

"And no Chase, we aren't going to go through with barbecuing him alive."

Fucking kill joy. Dagger bit.

It's called awaiting your Alpha's orders you illiterate monkey. Hail remarked.

The torture chamber was then filled up with growling over his friends and their wolf's bickering, Al rubbed his forehead as he isn't in the mood to digest any of this ridiculous nonsense right now.

WRAAAHHHH! automatically the two wolf's shut up and whined apologetic, and their humans just as submissive holding their ears at the sudden roar of their Alpha's wolf; it was deafening.

"Sorry." They said in unison.

Quite, both of you so we can actually think. Grim demanded in a low but authorized manner, his ear-bleeding growl still hung in the torture chamber.

Al opened his eyes and glanced at Tim, he thought about what the rumours he was purposely spilling at the party earlier. Apparently, Tim heard that his auntie Miranda was planning to take in a bunch of Strays, now this wasn't anything new. She was known to take in packs that either lost their Alphas and Lunas and possibly Betas, leaving the rest of the pack without a leader.

Those happen due to different reasons, but a leaderless pack was deemed to be unsafe. And prone to many dangers.

That was fine, since those Strays can just merge with their pack and have the option to accept how things run with Al's father as Alpha and him soon to replace the old man. Or, they could just leave and what would become of them is out of their hands. Though if you had a brain it was better to merge with a strong established pack rather than wondering the planet, waiting for the Rogues to kill what's left of your pack.

Yet, what Al wasn't okay with is that these Strays may contain Rogues who are posing as harmless sheep, he's heard in their history many great packs that fell apart because of this kinds of inside job operations by Rogues. Tim had also mentioned, that these Strays his auntie Miranda were taking in are...abnormal.

To what extent? Al doesn't know. All he knew is that there were five Strays.

Even when they had beat Tim for the answers, he had nothing other than that. Al can't also kill this guy without a proper trial, he'd face consequences.

Al felt the massive grin on Grim's lips.

Al, thinking what I'm thinking? Grim whispered with a hint of amusement.

Al blinked, as his lips curled into this thin and less joyful but more sadistic kind of smirk, sending nightmares to anyone who saw it, even to Chase and Rainier who were his closest friends.

"Rainier, Chase, hold him down."

The two werewolves glanced at each other and shrugged, they both held Tim on either side making sure he doesn't get to squirm or escape his punishment. Though it was unlikely since Tim was weak from the punches and beatings he received from all three werewolves.

His towering built looms over stalking to the table of various weapons for Al's wicked ways to handle Rogues. Tim's knees were trembling, he was only able to stand because of Chase and Rainier. The Gamma's imagination was heading places as to what Al had in store for him. What more could this teenage boy possibly do to a grown man that would inflict more unspeakable torment.

"P-Please Alpha!...I'm so sorry, I-I won't talk anymore against your family...or s-spread fake rumours! Just let me go!" Tim bargains as Al's back was still facing him, they could hear the scraping of metal against metal.

It was driving Tim to madness.

"You know, Timothy..." Al started, his eyes examining the reflection of them. He noted his piled bags settled there.

"You're so efficient at coming up with these rumours that go fly around the pack and branch packs. That you got too cocky and forgot about the most important part of spreading rumours." Al dictated while sounding too glad.

Gamma, aren't you going to ask what that important detail is? Grim cuts in after an irritating amount of silence.

"W-What...I-Is that?" Tim gurgled.

"Never let anyone know you started it, I was kinda amused by the one that has me ripping apart werewolves in half using bear hands. Though, I'm afraid...ahaha that isn't make believe. Or have you not seen that infamous case trial about me years ago?" Al spun around, as Tim's eyes could abandon it's sockets seeing what's in his possession...

Gardening shears.

"Your name had also rang a bell for me, Timothy. Because last year I heard from the others that someone in your branch committed suicide, because of the rumours that claimed a Delta of cheating on her Gamma mate, which resulted in their relationship going to hell." Al mockingly withdrew the blades apart, admiring the sharpness.

"After that, the certain Gamma then inherited the Deltas assets and house and the werewolf who's responsible for the false rumours were never identified. Of course, until, I got to investigate the matter." Al declared, he thrusts his chin to Chase and Rainier.

Al grinned.

"Ready boys? Let's make 'em say ah." Al instructed as the two hooked their fingers into Tim's talking hole, even as he struggled to keep his mouth shut.

"N-NO! PWEAASE! HAVE MERCY-Y!"

Al stopped, amber irises narrowing at the terrified werewolf who pissed his pants in actual horrific anticipation.

It didn't last when Al calmly cooed at Tim, yanking his gross tongue outside. "Oh, you wish I had that in my veins."

Shhhlik!

-------------

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He jolted straight out from his all too soaked bed, sweat was rolling down on his sticky forehead. Hair plastered at the boy's skin, as the air felt freezing. It was becoming an annoying habit to wake up in the middle of the night.

C-Calm down, you aren't a coward.

It was just a nightmare, yeah.

You're safe now, it's okay.

Finger combing his locks out of the way he exhaled; alarmed and shaken.

"Fuck, now I can't sleep..."

************************************

Author's Note :

I know it was vague, we didn't even get a name to Al's mate! I'm sorry I just can't help but drag this out and as you may have noticed gore will be present in this book but not entirely let's assume 80/100?

But I swear, enough of Tim! We're meeting Al's mystery mate in the next chapter and hopefully it doesn't end in bloodshed.

Al's wolf = Grim
Chase's wolf = Dagger
Rainier's wolf = Hail

Push that cute little ☆ for meh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.9K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
25 0 9
No one cared for him Alex was the bad boy in town his parents left him and his brother to die until sir found them he was now everyone's boy in town...
380K 14.3K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
7.9K 475 21
Rudina, just a normal girl with purple eyes, or so she thought. She has always been aggressive, but has always found a way to contain so she'll come...