The Alpha's Addiction [BxB]

By AzrielRhey

Al is too dangerous to be loved. The boy was down right too agressive, dominating, egotistical, and sadistic... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bloopers!
What Scares You?
Myself; Alone And Afraid.
Swallow Your Fears
In The End
Gallery
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Questions And Answers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33 B
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Grim's Fairy Tales
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Notes / Info / QnA
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
VENT/RANT
Happy Halloween!

Chapter 02

67.6K 2.4K 970
By AzrielRhey

Tim was shaking from the effects of Al talking to him like this; tauntingly.

There were rumours flying around, that Al doesn't think twice of tearing apart someone in half. If they were legally found guilty of treason and a Rogue.

Of course, no one alive can confirm it.

Tim was going to protest for his life when they heard someone hurriedly running through the crowd with an audible 'excuse me' and 'I'm sorry' Al didn't have to glance to know who it was, keeping his gaze at the bastard.

"Al wait!" He sighed through his nose, and Shane catches his rapid breathing.

"Stay out of this Shane." Al countered with warning, because he didn't want Shane to get involved if this turns nasty.

For this guy.

Shane raised his hand to somehow ease the obvious tension, even when he can't possibly make Al stop once his started. His forest green eyes going elsewhere thinking hard and trying his best to word his next sentence right, because Shane knows his older brother hates being told off no matter who you were to him, unless you were somebody that's really important to Al. Shane has currently been the only one to poorly make his brother to think about his actions first and even then, he couldn't do much of anything if Al was decided.

Al was just a ticking time bomb.

"G-Grandmother wants to see you, she asked me to get you." Shane splutters.

Al never once left his wild orbs on his new found chew toy, the dangerous cracking noises of Al's steel knuckles circulated them as he was restraining himself for his dear grandmother. Al eventually exhaled heavily through his seething teeth, after taking his time cooling off and faced away from the trembling elder, who doesn't know when to shut up as Tim let go of the breath he was holding thanking their Moon Goddess while cursing Al to die.

Yet Al stopped as he was about to go, he then snapped his long fingers together. "Chase, Rainier. Keep Tim company..."

As soon as those words left his mouth, two different figures were already on either side of the man. "And alive for me, I'll wanna teach this old Gamma some manners myself." Al then left as Shane followed after, seeing Tim get dragged away by his brother's friends.

Everyone was silent, not only because Al was their soon to be ruling Alpha.

But because they all didn't wish to provoke the real deadly monster that the young man was hiding within him.

----------

"That was quite a show you put on." Al was still fuming lightly to help himself relax, and Anselme knew this was her grandson behaving out of instincts.

He squinted his sharp eyes, the smoke that filled his grandmother's quarters was thick enough to be considered as fog. Grim had pawed at his own nose from the toxic smell, this was the one thing he couldn't stand about Anselme. She lifted her hands up and immediately the two young boys were on either side of her, receiving their gentle pets on the head they both then kissed the back of her hands as a sign of despotic respect.

"Shane." the younger boy perked up, his wavy brown hair falling to his lashes.

"Yes, Grannie?"

"You've been such a great help, please go enjoy yourself at the party with everybody downstairs, while I have a lengthy word with your brother here." Anselme spoke as her thin cigar bobbed in her lips, Shane glanced at his brother giving some thought, Al seemed calmer yet he was still reluctant to head out.

Though it was actually more for Al's own sake than their grandmother's.

Shane was worried, that Al's reckless stunt earlier has landed him in bad waters with their grandmother now. Anselme being an observer noticed it right away and cupped Shane's face.

"It's alright my Choco, I'm not angry at him." She reassured and pinched his cheek, making Shane nod and smile.

"Okay, if you need me I'll be outside." He bowed shortly before leaving them, Shane was also the perfect grandson.

Obedient and Loved by all.

Al waited five whole minutes before he got around the room to settle himself on the wide leather black sofa, extending his long muscular arms onto the back rest. This night was exhausting for him as he allowed his large thighs to separate ways, Al flung his head backwards and tiredly sighed. Whatever Anselme wanted to speak to him about, it was sure as hell going to be the top three things that Al was running away from.

"You sit like a slut, boy." She snickers, blowing off huffs of dark grey clouds.

"I said I'd try to be as half as decent, it was their fault." He rasped, the growl at his pitch never leaving it's poison tip.

Anselme hummed knowing what Al was ranting on, and it was in their DNA, Alphas weren't given the role to just let other werewolves walked over them.

"Well, that's one way to discipline the blabber mouths." Anselme removed her cigar and set it on the glass ash tray as she pulled out a small briefcase from under the table. "That aside, I called you here for something else entirely."

The click was all Al needed to connect the dots, his grandmother was going to shove photos of eligible werewolves.

"I don't need a mate, Grannie." Al said without opening his eyelids to see it.

You either open your danm eyes or I'm clawing them off your fucking sockets.

Al groans, hearing his grandmother's wolf; Mercy, which is ironic because she isn't really merciful in the least bit. He peeked up an eye seeing police case folders sitting on the coffee table.

"What are these?" Al asked, reaching for a crime scene photo to study well.

Anselme wasted no time explaining it. "Case reports from the past nine or so months, your father and auntie have been on the investigation of these cases as most victims are werewolves, half breeds, their mates, so fort and I want to know if you're involved, Al." She said.

He adjusted his position, deciding this wasn't the best of period to test this old woman's abilities. The young man set his sights on the other pictures in the folder, they were all gruesome to even look at, to normal humans, yet Al had his fair share of gore and guts often.

This barely phased him.

But perhaps what did gain his whole attention was the pattern of the cuts, slits and sabotage on the corpses. It was as if the culprit had mimicked Al's wolf killing style and used it to murder these werewolves, it was really...impressive.

He simply says. "Are they Rogues?"

"Yes, all of them were."

"Then why bother? Whoever did this is doing everyone, including to which pack these Rogues belonged to a favor. They deserve what got them murdered."

Pak!

Faster than Al could comprehend, the left side of his face was burned from the weighted slap Anselme gifted him.

"THAT IS NOT HOW ARE SUPPOSE TO LOOK AT THIS SITUATION! FOR THE LOVE OF MOON GODDESS! YOU ARE BEING FUCKING FRAMED UP FOR THESE MURDERS! AND YOU ACT LIKE THIS DOESN'T CONCERN OUR PACK!"

Her chest was raising and falling and some of Al's golden strands got into his handsome face, Anselme knew Al would react this way once he knew the victims were Rogues. The Alpha loathe every werewolf who became one ever since his incident, nobody could blame him. Al scoffed, then angles his head to connect eyes with his grandmother.

Anselme older faded amber ones says; wisdom. Al's vivid ones says; uncaring. Al was just...there, hallow, tired. He didn't even need to mask this anyway, everybody knew how jaded Al is now.

He kept his head held high. "Please, it doesn't change the fact that the world is better off without those criminals."

Anselme gritted her teeth together, suppressing her anger and damn blood pressure. "That's besides the point, boy. Other Alphas are starting to take this as a serious threat, Al. They think it's the beginning of another war, targeting the Rogues, then their mates until one day their entire pack is under attack, and everything is all leading to you. Who do you think they'll go after?" She stated.

Al responded back. "If they think it's me then why haven't the other three Regional Alphas come after my throat?"

Anselme's wolf Mercy responded. Because we have proof you haven't left our hometown territory and no strong physical evidence is showing up idiot.

Then that just makes it all the less to worry about. Grim informed Mercy.

Goddammit!

His grandmother is basically drained. "Tell that to the other Regional Alphas when they come here hunting for you, I expected you to take this more greatly Al. Instead, you're even accepting it. I need a stable Alpha, understand that."

Then why don't you just make Shane Head Alpha, he's a better leader than me. Al thought as he stood up to leave her.

"Also, to answer your other question, No. I don't have anything to do with these murders...if I did, there wouldn't be any bodies to be discovered."

He then fished in his pocket handing Anselme her birthday present; his ring. Embedded with their pack's signature emblem, a crescent moon with claw marks.

************************************

Author's Note :

Again, I wasn't going to make this chapter dramatic, it was meant to be less filled with family problems and the werewolf murders? Where the shit did that come from? Anyway!

Rogues are viewed as criminals to their pack depending on their crimes there's are some horrible ones such as High Rank Rouges.

I'm so excited to introduce Al's partner and when / how they'll meet each other and about the ring, it will be explained along the way don't worry.

Please tap the little ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
22.5K 543 12
Alex parents kept secret from him. Alex is a gay boy, who falls for Danny. Danny is a werewolf and hes Alex's mate. family secret is found out Alex's...
6.1K 465 27
This is a story of a boy who was treated like an outcast become a great leader. A boy who never felt affection from his family becomes a mentor/king...
108K 10.3K 32
Book 3 in the Bad Moon series - After an out-of-body experience leaves Matt a local hero, he's entrusted by the queen to take down the last remainin...