The alphas clueless mate

Por tracey_brown

you know that girl who has the perfect life with friends and a loving family? You know the popular blonde wit... Más

The alphas clueless mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4 Rayne p.o.v.
Chapter 5 (Still Rayne)
chapter 6
Chapter 7 Jace's p.o.v.
Chapter 8 Rayne's p.o.v.
is this a joke?
im so stupid
mistake
try and fail to escape Rayne's p.o.v.
Fuck
trust
Maybe
just amazing Jace's p.o.v.
Kyle
Happy? Jace's p.o.v.
The truth
My boyfriend is a werewolf...
i have mate
possible family
part of the pack...and mating? what?
how did i get so lucky?

My happy ending

7.4K 279 28
Por tracey_brown

It's official. We adopted Kyle almost a month ago. He is ours. My life is nothing like I would have imagined. Me the motherly type?

I live in a world where the supernatural isn't suppose to be real but yet...my fiance is a werewolf. And an Alpha kinda sexy but maybe that's my hormones talking. 

Oh I didn't mention it? My bad. I am pregnant. Weird how werewolf pregnancies only last a few months.

I have beautiful son. And now were going to have a daughter. I smiled to myself and looked down to my belly.

I never thought I would have my own kid. I can't imagine my life without my mate and son.

It all started off as me being the Alpha's stupid ass clueless mate. Some people can't imagine that all of this exist. But I'm here to tell you that you don't live in the world you think you do.

I am not the first clueless mate and I definitely won't be the last. That brought a smile to my face.

Look out. The supernatural world might just be for you as well.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
18.1K 545 30
One summer night, 15 year old Morgan Daniels logged on to the online teen video chat. Just as Morgan was about to log off, she's connected to an attr...
2.4M 85.5K 23
The alphas mermaid I looked into the eyes of the alpha, his deep blue eyes you could get lost in. I was snapped out of my trance by being pulle...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...