try and fail to escape Rayne's p.o.v.

I hid behind the door when he came in. I waited till he passed. I ran out the door. I made it almost to the stair. His arms wrapped around my waist and I screamed.

"I'm not going to hurt you Rayne calm down."

"Like I'd believe shit you say, you kidnapped me."

"I had to, you'll understand soon, I promise." I almost believed him, almost...I can do this. I became still and he kissed my shoulder, causing me to shiver in pleasure.

I could feel his smile against my skin. Fuck, what is he doing to me? He turned me around and I kneed him in the balls.

He fell to the floor holding his jewels. Ha that's what you get. I ran down the stairs. I stopped when I heard voices.

I forgot about Kaycee and Cole. Great job dumbass.

"Get her" Jace yelled. I panicked and ran out the front door. I headed straight into the woods. Maybe I can lose them.

I ran till my legs burned. Now I was lost. I have no sense of direction at all. Great I'm so stupid. I could hear them calling me in the distance. I wasn't sure where to go.

I froze when I heard a twig snap. I looked down and sure enough it wasn't me. I heard a growl and looked up. I started screaming bloody murder. What the hell?!

There was a fucking wolf! Standing only five feet away from me. It was beautiful in a scary way and as tall as I am. Wolves can't be that big. They just can't.

I was to scared to move. A hand closed around my mouth and snakes around my waist. My heart stopped. I guess I should be used to it by now.

"It's me" I recognized Jace's voice. I was relieved yet scared at the same time. He pulled me away from the wolf. It just watched us, never even moved. Shouldn't it be trying to eat us? Not that i'm complaining. Those eyes seemed so familiar but from where?

"I wanna go home."

"This is your home." This guy is a stubborn dick. I saw Cole waiting for us by the door. Kaycee was nowhere in sight. I need to get out of here. Why are they keeping me here?