i have mate

I can't believe little Kyle is a werewolf. Today I saw his wolf for the first time. He's so small and a beautiful dark brown with black ears. He was like my own little pup.

I can't believe I didn't notice. Everyone being a werewolf explains a lot actually. They eat constantly. And why they always disappear. They go for runs.

I laughed when Kyle came up behind Jace and used his teeth to pull his pants down. He picked a nice day to wear underwear.

I loved being around them. Jace sat beside me and pulled me close. I haven't officially met his wolf yet. What if Jace likes me but his wolf doesnt? Can that even happen?

"Are you ready baby?" I smiled and took his hand tightly in mine.

"Yes baby" I watched as he closed his eyes. When they reopened they were a bright and beautiful metalic green. I could get lost in them

"Hello mate." I don't think I'm used to being called that yet. He reached his hand up and softly brushed his finger tips against my skin. I shivered as I felt the tingles left behind.

He smiled. "I'm Ryker."

"Ryker? Wow was it just me or is that a hot name?" He burst out laughing . What did I do?

"You do realized you said that out loud right?" He teased. Oh my God I'm gonna die or embarrassment. I covered my face with my hands. He kissed my hands till I dropped them from my face.  I had to ask.

"Ryker do you feel anything for me? I mean Jace is human like me.  But I'm your mate too." I wasn't sure I wanted the answer.

"I love you just as he does." I blushed and Kisses his lips softly. I have two different souls that care for me. Do you know what that's like?

We spent hours just talking till Kyle got tired. He layed down on my lap and fell asleep.

"You treat him like your cub. You'll be a great mother one day."

I blushed. We already decided we wanted a house full of kids.

"I wish he was ours. Yours,mine and Jace's." I didn't mean for that to come out. He'll think I'm crazy. We just said we wanted kids.

He was quiet. I looked up and I was looking into the soft and light jade eyes I fell in love with. Jace was back. Did he hear me.

"He could be ours, he already calls you mommy" I looked down at Kyle and I just knew he was already mine, ours.

"I want him to be ours" Jace smiles and kissed me then kissed Kyle's head.

"We should talk to him about it. And we will tomorrow. "