Kyle

Today I had more fun than I could ever remember. The kids were all so adorable, especially Kyle. He was slightly smaller than the rest of the kids. I don't exactly understand why or how everyone lives here, but I was glad they did.

It was almost dark now. All the kids were going in with their parents, except Kyle. He was all alone.

"Jace? " I don't understand.

"Yes babe?"

"Why isn't Kyle with his parents?" It made me sad he looked so alone.

"He doesn't have any, they died after he was born" I felt the tears sting my eyes. I got up and ran away. I ignored him calling me. I ran up to Kyle.

"Kyle, sweetheart?" He turned and smiled at me.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to eat with me?" I hoped he didn't say no. His face lit up.

"Yes!" I picked him up and carried him with me. I stopped by the bathroom and we washed our hands. He was such a sweet litttle boy.

I held his hand as we entered. Everyone smiled at us. I smiled and sat beside Jace sitting Kyle on my lap.

Jace looked at me questiongly. "I want him with me." I said honestly. He smiled and ruffled Kyle's hair causing  him to giggle.

I shared my food with him. He seemed happy. I loved his little smile. He isn't alone anymore.