is this a joke?

My legs felt like jelly. I could barely force myself out of the car. I was scared, till Kaycee walked out from behind him. I can do this. I slowly got out and she ran up to me.

"Hey babe" she Smiles.

"Hey beauty, what's up?" we just met and we already have that kind of relationship.

"Helping to keep my promise to you" she looped her arm with mine and we walked to Jace.

"It's going to be Okay she whispers to me" I nodded.

"I'm here....now tell me"

"In time"

"But...."

"I need you to trust me first Alex, please"he begged. His face looked so broken. I can't deny the pull between us.

"Okay"he took my hand from Kaycee's  and intertwine our fingers. I felt the shocks, I gasped and looked at him.

"You feel it too, that's good." He smiled. He pulled me into the living room and I saw Cole on the couch I ran and hugged him.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I smiled and jumped on the couch beside Kaycee. Too bad for me we watched the notebook. I may be a girl but I'd rather see gore. I could tell the boys hated it too. That made me happy.

By the time the movie was over Kaycee was crying and the boys were happy it ended. They made us stay on the couch as they cooked us dinner.

"He's not really that bad" she whispers to me. Probably so they won't hear.

"I'm starting to see that" I said. They yelled for us to come. We both jumped off the couch and raced to the kitchen.

This boy can cook. We all ate till we almost got sick. It was honestly perfect. Kaycee was telling me all about him. Making us all laugh.

"I'll tell you now" I smiled and scooted closer to him."Keep an open mind"

"O...Okay" It's about damn time.

"What do you want to know?" Hmmm...

"What's an Alpha?"

"The Alpha...is the leader of the pack."

"Pack? Pack of what?" I don't understand.

"Werewolves." Is he kidding me?

"And a Luna is the female leader she is the Alpha's mate."

"Mate?"

"Soulmate. I'm the Alpha your my Luna." I burst out laughing. Untill I saw they're faces.

"That's a sick joke!" I stood from my chair and backed away from them."Why can't you just be honest with me?"

"I am Alex" he says sounding hurt.

"Fuck you." I ran out of the house and got into my car. I drove away. How stupid does he think I am?

I'm done.