Happy? Jace's p.o.v.

All week Rayne has been spending time with the pack. We haven't made anything official a few stolen kisses here and there. She loves everyone in the pack.

She has taken a liken to Kyle. He has her and everyone else wrapped around his little fingers.

She still doesn't know about us or doesn't believe I guess. Kyle has been talking to her about werewolves. She has also taken a liken to then. Story versions Maybe.

Real life? I don't think she would. She didn't the first time. Kyle knows not to tell or show her that he's a wolf.

I want to show her but I can't not yet. I might scare her. I don't want to ruin anything.

She seems happy here. I don't want to take that away. I stood in the doorway and listened to them talk.

"Jace tells good stories. In books werewolf are nice. I want a mate one day."

"A mate? Oh Yes he told me something about that before. Who doesn't want a mate?"she laughed it off. I smiled sadly.

"What is a mate again Jace? " she asked and Kyle smiled.  Way to go Kyle. I walked over to the bed and sat in front of them.

"A mate, is someone who loves you no matter what your like. Your attracted to them even if you don't know them. You will see them and immediately fall in love. You will feel sparks when you touch."

I looked at Rayne and she seemed lost in thought.