Chapter 5 (Still Rayne)

As if school wasn't already boring. Now no one to keep me company. Damn that Jace. With that sexy grin and those....wait what? How can you think so much of a guy you don't know. Besides there's no way he could like me back. I'm the scene girl. We're complete opposites. I usually like guys like Andy Sixx. Trust me Jace was far from.

"What do I do? Fuck I'm so confused." I hear gasps and laughter.

"Rayne! You can not speak like that!" the teacher yells.

"Woah...what?" I ask.

"You said that out loud young lady. I'll see you in after school detention."

"Yes ma'am" I say quietly and slam my head down on my desk. Second day and I'm screwing up already. I turned and looked out the window. Before long the bell rang. Thank god, no more death glares from bitchy ass teachers.

I walked to my next class. Which happened to be Math. I suck at Math. Ugh.... I sat down in the back. Kaycee walks in and sits beside me.

"Hey girlie"She smiles at me.

"Hi Kac, what's up?" I ask

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house after school. Or detention."She giggles. How did she know about that? She wasn't in my class!

I laughed. I did need a friend. Maybe she could tell me about Jace too.

"Sure" I replied.

"Yay!" she screamed and hugged me. Causing the entire class to look at us like we we're idiots. Maybe I made a friend. I couldn't help but smile. This class seems to take forever. Finally the bells rings. Lunch! I'm starving. I walk with Kaycee to the lunch room, and we wait in line together.

People were whispering but they were looking at me. Did I smear my make-up? Oh shit did I have a bogger?!

"That's the Alpha's mate?" I heard the bimbo behind me ask. There's that word again. Mate....Wait what did she mean by Alpha?

"What is she talking about?" I turned to Kaycee. She got a weird look on her face.

"Who knows."she replied. Ok then. We paid for our food, and sat with her friends, same as yesterday. I swear I thought I was a pig. One second Kaycee's boyfriend has a slice of pizza in his hand, I look away for two seconds and he's already swallowed it!

"You're suppose to chew your food not inhale it." I said. They all burst out laughing. Today I felt much more comfortable. They seemed to like me.

When the bell rang I slowly, very slowly like a zombie might I add, walked to the gym. I went into the changing room. Great fake blonde bitch again. I ignored her and walked to my locker. I changed even with her watching me. Hell im proud of my body all real no fake shit haha stick that bitch.  I walked out.

Volleyball! The one sport I'm good at. Best day ever. I spiked the ball over the net and the bimbo's face stopped it. Hahahaha. I loved it. Everyone was laughing even the teacher. He fell his ass laughing. To bad Jace saw me yesterday instead of today. I changed and hurriedly walked to my own personal Hell. Detention.

What the hell am I suppose to do in detention? Exactly nothing. I stared at the clock counting the seconds. I was so happy I could cry when the clock hit 4:30. I ran out to my baby, my 1987 mustang. Should I go to Kaycee's? I don't know her that well.

Ah fuck it. I followed her instructions and ended up in the damn woods. This house was so freaking huge. No not house mansion. Three stories high. I parked and as if she could sense me Kaycee is standing at the front door.

Okay its now or never. I get out and walk up to her."Hey Kac, so what do you wanna do?"I asked her.

She pulls me into the house and drags me into the livingroom. Gosh pushy much?I plop down on the couch beside her.

"So you have a really big house"

"I live here with some other people. My boyfriend and Jace. Lots of kids from school"she says like it's nothing.

"J...Jace lives here?" I had to swallow the lump that formed in my throat.

"Yes"God help me. Hurry change the subject Rayne. What do I say. Anything as ling as it doesn't envolve him.

"Wanna watch a movie?"I blurt out. She laughs and gets up going to the tv.

"I just got Annabelle"That movie wasn't even out yet. Damn this girl is good.

"sounds awesome"I regret saying that now. I wa scared shitless. I kept jumping and she laughed at me. Suddenly a hand grabs her shoulder and she screams bloody murder. Her boyfriend laughs and kisses her cheek.

She slaps his hand away."Did you have a good run?"she asks.

"I guess so"he replies. I hear snickering behind me and turn to see Jace. Holly fuck balls! He was shirtless in just shorts. He was sweaty but I found it hot. His abs were glistening and his hair was messed up. I bite my lip to try to keep in the moan coming uo my throat. Apparently I find that sexy. Who knew? Not me.

It didn't exactly work. They all looked at me. Jace he, I don't know what happened. I swear I saw his eyes darken. Next thing I know he's standing above me with my arms pinned above my head. Holly Hell.

Someone help me. He was scaring me. And hurting my wrist I whimpered from the pain and his face softned and he backed away from me.

"I'm sorry baby"he said.

"Stay away from me!"I cried and I ran out.What the hell?