Fuck

I sat crossed legged on the floor. I didn't want to be to close to them. And I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Please, at least talk to me." They've all been pleading with me for an hour. Apparently they never give up on anything.

"Damn. Fine on one condition." I said.

"What? Anything." Jace agreed.

"I want to have my own room, not stay in yours." His smile dropped from his face.

"No." He said.

I got up."fine fuck you then." I slowly started to walk away.

"Wait...fine"he says lowly. I smiled before I turned back around. I sat back down on the floor. Now I can find a way to escape. For fucks sake stay away from the woods. I had to remind myself.

I don't want to escape only to be eatten. My stomach growled and they all laughed at me. Well fuck you guys too.

Kaycee jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me with her to the kitchen. "What do you want?" She asked.

I ignored her and made a sandwhich. I don't trust shit she makes. I can't trust anyone.

"Please Rayne talk to me"?

"What the hell do you expect me to say? You were suppose to be my friend..."

"I am your friend."

"You helped him kidnap me!" I half whispered and half yelled. "You fucked me over." I grabbed my food and went back to my room, I mean prison.