Chapter 8 Rayne's p.o.v.

I tried waiting patiently. The silence was killing me eating away at me.

"Jace talk to me."

He held up his hand as if to silence me. Is it that bad? I studied him. He had that look in his eyes, the one like he's somewhere else. The weird thing is Kaycee and Cole had them too.

"Okay...I will tell you just not here."

"Why not here? I need answers Have."

"And you will get them today after school. My place?"

His place? I don't know if I can. He'll hurt me again.

"Please Kaycee will be there too" he says. I looked to her and she smiled at me. I have to be one crazy bitch.

"Okay, if were not alone." I agreed. His smile faltered but it was there. Why can't I just forget him?

The bell rang. Everyone got up and started to leave.

"You coming?" Jaycees asks.

"No I'm just gonna go home" she nodded and left with Cole. I slowly made my way to my car. I got in and just sat there for awhile.

I guess I might as well look presentable. I started the car and began my way home. I turned on the radio and sang to my favorite song.

Heavens gone the battle's won
I had to say goodbye

Lived and learned from every fable
Written by your mind

And I wonder how to move on
From all I had inside

Place my cards upon the table
In blood I draw the line

I've given all my pride
Living a life of misery

Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone

It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, What's done is done

You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed

So goodbye agony.

I parked my car quickly and ran inside. I ran upstairs and stripped out of my clothes.  I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water getting in.

I slowly washed my hair, enjoying the heat. I washed off and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my closet.

Nothing special, but I wanna look decent. Hmmm. I pulled on my bra and panties. I looked around. I grabbed my shorts and my bvb shirt pulling them on.

I felt satisfied till I saw my reflection. What the fuck is that? Is that me? I sat down at my dresser and brushed my hair.

Now makeup so I don't scare anyone. I only put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara.

My hands were shaking I was so nervous. I looked at the clock. Shit! School got out 30 minutes ago.

I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I didn't notice the first time but how creepy is it living out in the forest by yourself.  I shook my head. Focus Rayne.

I turned onto his driveway and parked the car. Jace was waiting for me.

Fuck....