chapter 4 Rayne p.o.v.

DREAM

I wake up in the forest on the ground. “What the hell?" I whisper to myself. I felt like someone was watching me. “H......he.....hello?" I called out. Then I heard laughing and felt arms wrap around my waist, I also felt those tingles. I turn around and it's Jace. I smile and he touches my face and slowly leans in toward me to kiss me.. I get out of his arms and giggle running in the opposite direction. “Come back, no fiar!" he yells to me.

I can hear him running after me and I giggle. All of a sudden my vision changes. The sky does from bright blue to a dark and dangerous grey. The wind begins to blow roughly. I can still hear something chasing me but it doesn't sound human. I look back and scream. Instead of Jace I see a black ass huge wolf chasing me. I trip and fall on my ass. The wolfs comes up to me and looms over me. Wait those beautiful eyes I know them from somewhere.

                    End of dream

I wake up and fall out of bed onto my ass. Those eyes......they seem familiar but where have I seen them? I look up at my clock and its time to get up for school. Well what if I see Jace again. I'm sure that you shouldn't feel sparks when people touch you. At least I don't think so I never have before.

Shaking my head to try to forget the dream I go to my closet and pick out high waisted shorts and a black mid short shirt that has a wolf on it. Grabbing my undergarments I change quickly and fix my hair putting on little make up. Im kinda excited to go to school today.

It wouldn't be because of Jace would it? What why did I think that? Stop that. It can't be over him. I don't even know him. I mean who the hell growls and calls people they'res. The thought of that didn't bother me so much. But hes a stranger. I run downstairs and hop in my car. I drive to school. Nervous that's a first. What is this boy doing to me?

I pull into the parking lot and park my car. Ok Rayne you can do this. Ok now im the crazy one talking to myself inside my head. Damn that Jace.

I slowly walk into school and go to my locker. Fuck me. He's standing in front of my locker. Why?! What could he possibly want?I slowly walk over to him.

"Um hey..."I said

"Hi I thought I woukd walk you to class today."was he blushing? Wow that was so cute on him. Focus dumbass.

"ugh ok...okay sure"I grab my books and walk with him to class. He stops outside the room.

"I won't be in class today"

"Okay see you later?" I asked.

"Of course"he turns to leave but I could've sworn he said bye mate.

What the hell is a mate?! Why are the people here so weird? I should fit in just fine here then. I smile to myself and walk into the classroom. Ready for an hour and a half of boredom and without him . Can't wait. Note the sarcasm.