Maybe

I don't even know any of their name yet, but they were all so nice. They made me feel welcome and like I belonged.

I even forgot I was mad at Kaycee.  I ended up on the floor sitting between Cole and a guy named Jaykob.

Everyone was watching Jace and Kaycee trying to play on the Wii. It was hilarious as hell. They were Playing Just Dance 2015. A grown ass man trying to dance to a Disney song.

I was laughing till my ribs hurt.

"Someone's happy today." Cole smiled and drapped his arm over my shoulder. I didn't feel scared. I leaned against him.

"I just seem happy today and I don't know why." I answered.

"Because of this idiot." Kaycee points to Jace.

"Hey." He says. He looked hurt.  I loved it.

"Oh definitely,  that was fucking Sad." I giggled. And the whole room burst out laughing. Even Jace was laughing at himself.

"Okay you can stop now" he smiles directly at me. I opened my mouth to talk but I stopped when a bunch of kids ran into the room.

They couldn't be older than 5 or 6. They all stopped and pushed one little boy forward.

"Will you play with us?"he asked shly. Jace looked around the room at everyone. I jumped up.

"I wanna play" I smiled and held my hand out for the boy.

"You do?" Jace asked.

"Yes I do. I want some fresh air."  I need it!

"I'm Kyle" the little boy said shly. He was so damn cute. I smiled and picked him up. He giggled and it melt my heart.

"Hey cutie, I'm Rayne " I ran outside and I heard the others follow. I sat him down. He touched my shoulder and yelled "your it".

He tricked me. I giggled and chased him around the yard. At least seven kids were now running and only me and Kaycee were running after them.

The yard was full of people watching now. Some young some old watching us play. I ran till I dropped on the ground exhausted.

"Having fun?" Jace asked.

"Actually Yes." I truly was.